Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Is this based on having seen it, or just stuff you've heard?
    stuff ive heard and all of the reviews comparing it to mad max and pretty much everyone saying its amazing
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

I know not everyone groks rottentomatoes, but:

Average Rating: 8.1/10
    Reviews Counted: 38
    Fresh: 37
    Rotten: 1
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    I know not everyone groks rottentomatoes, but:

[FONT="]Average Rating: 8.1/10[/FONT]
    [FONT="]Reviews Counted: 38[/FONT]
    [FONT="]Fresh: 37[/FONT]
    Rotten: 1
    The 8.1 is really high for a cbm. I think the only other cbm to have a critic score over 8.0 on rt is the dark knight. Logan may not finish that high but it being over 8 now is a very good sign for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    stuff ive heard and all of the reviews comparing it to mad max and pretty much everyone saying its amazing
    Ah ok. Was about to get super jealous, I'm way too hyped for this movie...

It being compared to my favourite film of recent years: Mad Max, REALLY not helping.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Man i have wanted fox marvel to die so badly..... Till Legion, what ever happens, i hope that show survives.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there a DC equivalent thread? I kind of want to laugh about Matt Reeves no longer being the Batman movie's director.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikegreenfire View Post
    Man i have wanted fox marvel to die so badly..... Till Legion, what ever happens, i hope that show survives.
    Even if I didn't like a lot of the X-Men movies, competition is healthy and beneficial for consumers. We'd mostly only lose stuff if Fox's Marvel movies ceased to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    Even if I didn't like a lot of the X-Men movies, competition is healthy and beneficial for consumers. We'd mostly only lose stuff if Fox's Marvel movies ceased to happen.
    Right, it's not like Marvel is sitting around twiddling their thumbs. Spider-man was just one character and was easily incorporated back into the fold; but Marvel taking back on FF and Xmen would result in all their properties suffering for attention.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted
    stuff ive heard and all of the reviews comparing it to mad max
    so they are comparing it to a SHIT movie? why?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    so they are comparing it to a SHIT movie? why?
    Critically acclaimed all over the world, but yeah it's a shit movie.

Speaking of shit movies, Ben affleck is no longer directing The batman.

I know this a marvel thread not DC its just interesting how Marvel have managed to turn their characters into this super exciting staged launch of indepentant and combined movies to dominate the cinema world and its working, cant wait for GOTG 2, thor 3 and infinity wars.

meanwhile over at DC they cant even keep directors on a single project.

"sad"

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post

I know this a marvel thread not DC its just interesting how Marvel have managed to turn their characters into this super exciting staged launch of indepentant and combined movies to dominate the cinema world and its working, cant wait for GOTG 2, thor 3 and infinity wars.

"sad"
    its because marvel has 1 person who is in charge and has a focused direction and style they adhere to.

dc has like 4 people vying for control who all have different opinions of how the dc universe should operate. they put geoff johns in charge after bvs so hopefully justice league will be better as that will be the first movie under his leadership.
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

"sad"
    Old news, Tierbook already commented on the second chapter of that saga (and got it somewhat wrong, since Matt Reeves was only in talks to be the director).

Since using the search function is hard for some: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ended-Universe

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    Right, it's not like Marvel is sitting around twiddling their thumbs. Spider-man was just one character and was easily incorporated back into the fold; but Marvel taking back on FF and Xmen would result in all their properties suffering for attention.
    i disagree on fantastic four. imo if marvel got back fantastic four we would see either 1 of two things.

dr doom as an avengers villain, maybe even multi phase ala thanos and a fantastic four tv show

OR

dr doom as an avengers villain and the fantastic four divided up between franchises as they are now. maybe we would see mister fantastic in iron man, or ben grimes in gotg, johnny storm in spider-man ect ect

its because marvel has 1 person who is in charge and has a focused direction and style they adhere to.

dc has like 4 people vying for control who all have different opinions of how the dc universe should operate. they put geoff johns in charge after bvs so hopefully justice league will be better as that will be the first movie under his leadership.
    Yeah sounds about right haha.

On the note of "focused style", I could do without every Marvel movie having the same art direction. It's a type of sameness I find a bit tiring.

Old news, Tierbook already commented on the second chapter of that saga (and got it somewhat wrong, since Matt Reeves was only in talks to be the director).

Since using the search function is hard for some: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ended-Universe
    you're pretty fun at parties huh

sorry for my "old news" I'll make sure to keep more up to date. I must have missed my sub reddit thread notification on countless super hero movie spam.

you're pretty fun at parties huh

sorry for my "old news" I'll make sure to keep more up to date. I must have missed my sub reddit thread notification on countless super hero movie spam.
    I might not have been as peeved about it if Tierbook's comment wasn't literally separated from your comment by only four other comments.

I might not have been as peeved about it if Tierbook's comment wasn't literally separated from your comment by only four other comments.
    I dont even know who tierbook is, never heard of it in my life. But dont mind me. Wont post in here again. Clearly I dont meet the quota with my inferior knowledge of the movie world trivia.

i drank 3 bottles of robitussin last night and watch the latest episode of legion.

it was just as amazing as the first.

legion is something special man.

i do wonder if average people realize its an x-men show though. theyve literally only said mutant once and outside of the logo theirs nothing at all even slightly hinting at x-men. it seems as if mutants are a brand new thing in this show.

i wonder if its vague like that on purpose. the other x-men show being made by fox is in the x-men universe and bryan singer is working on it. legion is being made by marvels tv studio and has zero references to x-men.