Primal Flamesaber - Help thread

Primal Flamesaber - Help thread

So iam setting this thread up so anyone can post ideas how to cheese the mount.

I aint got any bnet friends but i was wondering if i could create 2 bnet accounts and maybe do it that way?

Also iam not sure if MMO champ will allow it but maybe we could exchange Bnet tags.

If you haven't figured it out by now:

Go into HotS, in General Chat you'll see chat being spammed for LFG/LFM for AI rush groups. Join one, invite someone in the group to be your friend, play 15 games, profit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post

Go into HotS, in General Chat you'll see chat being spammed for LFG/LFM for AI rush groups. Join one, invite someone in the group to be your friend, play 15 games, profit.
    Does it matter bnet / realID friend?

Thanks for the tip.

Join a group, theyll add you, gg 1 hour.

Quote Originally Posted by Cûr View Post
    Does it matter bnet / realID friend?

Thanks for the tip.
    I think they add you by b.net but obviously once you're done, you can just delete them. Doing the same to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can confirm that Asur's method is easy as balls. I'm super reluctant to add b/net friends, because I hate everyone, and I don't care. But it's been an hour and I'm at 13/15. Couple more and I'll unfriend them all forever. Easy.

edit - yeah! Fire kitty!
    Last edited by Golden Yak; 2017-02-16 at 07:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfakennyone View Post
    Join a group, theyll add you, gg 1 hour.
    Eh it takes quite a bit more than 1 hour to knock out 15 matches.

I played 11 matches back to back and it took about 2 hours. I'd say a quick match was 12-15 minutes, and a longer one could run 20-25.

Figure I'll be done tonight.

To clarify things a bit more...

Make sure you use a WoW character, not one from other games. Also, you don't have to accept any quest or such, just do the matches with a friend as a WoW character and you'll get automagically credited. Hover / click over one of the lower right hand icons and you'll see your progress.

Once you start HotS you can see chat from the main screen. Just right click on peoples names in the chat box and you'll get a pop up menu to "invite to party". When you get them on your main screen while waiting to fill the party you right click on their character and select "add friend". It might take 2-5 minutes depending on time of day to fill out your party, but just add them all as friends as continue on.

It's not as awful as I'd feared, as it was my first time playing any game of this type. I even spent a couple dollars to get Thrall because he looked fun.

Happy hunting.
    Last edited by Cûr; 2017-02-16 at 01:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post

Well i banged it out using this method.

I must say it took about 2 and a half hours and i only got chewed out once for sucking. Which i kindly told him that iam only here for the mount and this is my first time playing this damn game.

Quote Originally Posted by yetgdhfgh View Post
    Well i banged it out using this method.

I must say it took about 2 and a half hours and i only got chewed out once for sucking. Which i kindly told him that iam only here for the mount and this is my first time playing this damn game.
    Don't feel bad. I got bitched at the first couple games... but the last match I played I was MVP
    Actually looking forward to the next 4, but I will never play it again. Nice distraction with a nice reward.

I played 11 matches back to back and it took about 2 hours. I'd say a quick match was 12-15 minutes, and a longer one could run 20-25.
    We got it down to 2.5 minutes a match against the beginner AI. We had a full 5 group but the key was sylvanas to disable towers, rexxar to tank with Misha and we had someone who had never played and no idea what was going on to heal with malfurion (No idea if malfurion is good as the healer). You can push to the core pretty quick then have Misha tank the core while the rexxar and the healer heal her. Just have everyone rush the bottom.

10+ Year Old Account
    You do not have to win the matches, correct? Just play 15?

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffernut View Post
    No you dont need to win the games but it does make the games go quicker if you try to win them cause when we tried to let the AI win he took about 24mins to defeat us instead of the usually 8 mins it takes to win the game.

If you play against the Beginner AI its no problem winning against it.

Figure I'll be done tonight.

To clarify things a bit more...

Make sure you use a WoW character, not one from other games. Also, you don't have to accept any quest or such, just do the matches with a friend as a WoW character and you'll get automagically credited. Hover / click over one of the lower right hand icons and you'll see your progress.

Once you start HotS you can see chat from the main screen. Just right click on peoples names in the chat box and you'll get a pop up menu to "invite to party". When you get them on your main screen while waiting to fill the party you right click on their character and select "add friend". It might take 2-5 minutes depending on time of day to fill out your party, but just add them all as friends as continue on.

It's not as awful as I'd feared, as it was my first time playing any game of this type. I even spent a couple dollars to get Thrall because he looked fun.

Happy hunting.

Beginner AI with a full group, each match was 4-5 minutes.

So, an hour to 90 minutes for the full 15.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffernut View Post
    You don't have to win, but it's faster to win. Throwing the game actually makes things go slower.

Damn, i was gonna use my bro's account to help and just /surrender but now I actually have to play, l2p? Noooo

Play vs beginner AI, games go super fast. Having a Sylvanas on your team makes it even faster, but even without Syl, the games still go quite fast.

Teamed up with a friend, took AI teammates and opponents. One picked Sylvanas, the other Tyrande. First time we did this. Did all games, the first two took a bit longer (12-13 minutes), the rest less than 10 minutes each, some as fast as 6 minutes. Both go on one lane. Switch lane if you meet heavy opposition.