Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    A girl I was really into a year and a half ago, asked me for relationship advice (I've been in a relationship for 10 months now and she recently got a boyfriend irl) but I was in a hurry and as an attempt to run away from having to give her long explanations, I woke up. 4 AM in the morning >_>

I never got closure with her, I made "the move" on our way home (same dorm block) and it was super awesome for the remaining 10 minutes. Next day she was a completely different person. Caused quite a mess in my life (since I was naive). For a few months I kept thinking I should speak with her about it one day, ask her what happened... Then at some point I found people actually worth expending my energy for and I moved on. And so I haven't said a word to her since October 2015 xD And won't ever, unless I am forced to (for some university project, because yes, we are basically classmates ). Good thing I woke up. Not giving her any relationship tips Not even in my (or her) dreams, hue hue hue.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, don't mind me. I actually dream quite beautiful dreams almost all the time. It's such a shame I have to wake up every morning, some dreams are just too good. I often dream how I travel back in time and to different parallel realities or explore beautiful fantasy worlds... Last week in one of my dreams, all the planets in the Solar System were super close to Earth and there were two giant moons as well. Looked similar to this but switch Hellfire Peninsula with my hometown and the sky was dark blue instead of black. Was so beautiful... I just laid on the ground in my yard and started shouting "I don't care anymore!" xD Crazy stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Last dream I remember (a week ago) was me cooking in the kitchen and my best friend of 22 years comes over and decides to break his old Super Metroid speed run. He fucks up royally of course and we eat some Halloween candy and then we teleport over to his house and we're in his garden and its night time out. He then proceeds to lift up a box in one part of the garden and there are these weird dogbone shaped worms with huge teeth squirming about and he then whips out a rotting hamburger and starts shaking the maggots off it to feed to the dogbone worms.

Pretty fucked up shit!

I remember another one from Xmas break in 1995 where the Power Rangers were having a fight in my old elementary school (1987-1991) basement (huge ass coal rooms and lots of secret tunnels and shit) in Detroit

Another one a few years after that where I was a female version of myself and couldn't stay on the ground and kept flying up and smacking my face on the ceiling while trying to eat a burrito.

I'll share more later!
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post

Another one a few years after that where I was a female version of myself and couldn't stay on the ground and kept flying up and smacking my face on the ceiling while trying to eat a burrito.

I'll share more later!
    WTF, why are you eating a burrito xD

10+ Year Old Account
    In another dream I was female and was having sex with my mother and sister

Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    Dafuq.

The last one I remember, I was some sort of Russian ambassador, in some strange complex, meeting with 2 Americans, with a Russian minder. They left the room and I was to go to my car, but I knew something was up, it was a trap, and then I snuck away. Loads of people came after me, and at this point I was at a bus station, and the ones coming after me had powers, so did I, and me and Captain America were holding them off, only just, then I got the leader, and I drained her of her powers, but she laughed, and revealed that they had the Hulk near by in some strange cube, he was in a rage and was fighting to get out to kill us. He escapes, and now I am Iron Man, and I am flying, grabbing the cap and flying away from Hulk, who just keeps jumping at us. I can't seem to fly fast, or too high. At the same time, more baddies have come, and we have to hold them off in time for Superman to show up and take on the Hulk. There are civilians and me and the cap try to get them out of harms way, take on baddies, and then dodge the hulk. Then I woke up for a piss. I wanted to see how it would have ended.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    WTF, why are you eating a burrito xD
    It was a dream from 2000, how am I supposed to know? Why was I a woman? Why was I constantly face-planting into the ceiling? LOL
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

I sadly only remember shit dreams, and most of them are in the "lil' wannabe nightmare" category. The last one is probably another one about me forgetting some deadline to hand in a school paper.. which makes no fucking sense as that was never a thing during school for me. It's not even a particularily shocking experience, it's just this annoying lingering sense of having forgot to do something that keeps nagging at me afterwards.

I was in this weird building with infinite rooms, each room had a different thing inside of it. There were rooms for school, factories, etc

I was on a slave ship, as a rower, going into battle. As the ship I was in rammed another ship the guy beating the drums to keep us in rhythm had a heart attack, threw up green junk and worms, and died.

Dream ended as myself and several slaves were trying to get all the rest to reverse row and dislodge ourselves from the ship we just rammed.

I then woke up and found out I had slept late by 30 mins and had to rush to work.
    The Right isn't universally bad. The Left isn't universally good. The Left isn't universally bad. The Right isn't universally good. Legal doesn't equal moral. Moral doesn't equal legal. Illegal doesn't equal immoral. Immoral doesn't equal illegal.

Have a nice day.

I tend to not remember dreams unless they're nightmares. And I don't mean like "Oh, I remember a good amount of dreams", I mean as in like, I can count the number of good dreams I remember right now on probably one hand.

It's fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Freud would jizz himself several times over after reading some of these ಠ_ಠ.

Some of you need therapy. So much therapy...
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

10+ Year Old Account
    I can never recollect my dreams very well but the last one I remember involved a small cabin and lost of nasty looking inspects and me looking totally nonchalant about it lol
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Deleted
    I was so drunk i couldn't play Final Fantasy XV. I wouldn't know where to go, what to do, what buttons to press. Anythings. I couldn't do anything xD

My girlfriend and I were capital police. While sleeping we get sacks thrown over our heads and taken to a facility. Were told this will be some sort of training. It turns out while memorizing whatever book was in front of us instructors would randomly attack or strangle you and you had to defend yourself. My girlfriend hated this place and said she wanted to go but the other recruit who tried was killed. Eventually as the weeks wore on we organized a revolt and killed all the instructors we armed ourselves and walked out the front door. As soon as we did we found out we had passed the test / training. I woke up about here because my girl bit me in my dream

Excuse the typing immdoing this from a tablet and I literally just woke up lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cuckatron5000 View Post
    Freud would jizz himself several times over after reading some of these ಠ_ಠ.

Some of you need therapy. So much therapy...
    Freud was wrong about nearly everything he wrote. And judgemental much?
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

I usually dont dream much but I have seen some weird dreams with my ex's. One that stands out is Cata was just about to come out and my ex (i was sleeping obviously) grabs my arm and tells me to get outta stormwind. I woke him up right afterwards laughing my ass off

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Freud was wrong about nearly everything he wrote. And judgemental much?
    Calm down. In case you didn't realize I was joking .
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    WTB dream sharing already. WTF is taking science people so long?

I was dreaming that I was dreaming.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    'Us'?

now you are freaking me out.

7+ Year Old Account
    the only ones i remember are nightmares.

and the last nightmare i had was 7 years ago.

Formerly known as Arafal