You know what LFR stands for?

LFR RAIDERS do i need to say more?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I bathe in thy salt, your loath is like sunlight for me

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eucaliptus View Post
    You know what LFR stands for?
    It stands for "looking for raid", implying that you have been unable to find a real raid so far. Right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kcin14 View Post
    LFR is raiding and if LFR is not raiding then high school football is not real football. LFR shouldn't be gated longer than 1 wing a week.
    your analogy is flawed. firstly high school football plays by the same set of rules as any other (which is what makes it football). LFR does NOT have the same rules, mechanics, scaling, damage or healing requirements. the fact is they are not the same, not even close. comparing LFR to even normal (which is a joke) is like saying T ball is pro baseball.

Don't call yourself a raider if you're doing LFR.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deadite View Post
    I think LFR is an acronym for Looking for Raid aint it?
    It's an acronym for something else. Raid is just the PG word they went with to fit it. I'd like to avoid getting infracted so won't say the real thing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valech View Post

It stands for "looking for raid", implying that you have been unable to find a real raid so far. Right?
    Sure, it implies whatever suits your argument.
    In fact, it turns on green eye going left-right and looks for raid. Eventually it finds a raid group which runs together and kills bosses one by one. Therefore, LFR has all elements of raid group, so it is a raid.

with a thread named LFR Raiders, all you did was trigger most people into saying LFR is not raiding instead of getting useful discussion, my point in proof:

lol lfr raiders, good one.

Deleted
    Let people call themselves raiders, it doesn't really matter that much, does it? I wouldn't mind if LFR opened wings a bit quicker, but it doesn't bother me tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Don't call yourself a raider if you're doing LFR.

- - - Updated - - -

It's an acronym for something else. Raid is just the PG word they went with to fit it. I'd like to avoid getting infracted so won't say the real thing.
    lol at all these dweebs getting triggered because they have to accept that I'm a raider, just like them

LFR is raiding, get over it

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    Like what's the hold up? I started playing again last week and saw two wings were available, and I was like "Cool, they're probably opening one wing per week, just like in the past". Nope. Week has passed, still two wings. Why the fuck does it have to take so long? Everyone who seriously wanted to clear the raid on normal / heroic / mythic has already done so, or are very close to. So there's no reason to keep LFR raiders waiting this long.
    As someone who just had a horrible experience in LFR. Good.

Got kicked from a raid for calling out who pulled all the trash around spellblade mid fight and I got kicked because he successfully turned it around on me and said I pulled and because I was the only other person that had said anything in chat, Boom kick.

Let the 12 year olds wait a little longer. LFR is a cess pit nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post

Got kicked from a raid for calling out who pulled all the trash around spellblade mid fight and I got kicked because he successfully turned it around on me and said I pulled and because I was the only other person that had said anything in chat, Boom kick.

Ur own fault for being a boyscout. LFR is our playground, we have fun and screw around, unlike those elitists who take themselves too seriously. Don't call out people who wanna have a bit of fun.

Ur own fault for being a boyscout. LFR is our playground, we have fun and screw around, unlike those elitists who take themselves too seriously. Don't call out people who wanna have a bit of fun.
    Yeah because consistently causing wipes by ninja pulling trash is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fun

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Yeah because consistently causing wipes by ninja pulling trash is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fun
    it's pretty fun to see people rage, much like this thread

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post

Pretty much. Should just be removed tbh. It's not even proper raiding. There is literally no mechanics other than kill an add.

He only did it because the group kicked his tank buddy for afking.

So much "fun"

Like what's the hold up? I started playing again last week and saw two wings were available, and I was like "Cool, they're probably opening one wing per week, just like in the past". Nope. Week has passed, still two wings. Why the fuck does it have to take so long? Everyone who seriously wanted to clear the raid on normal / heroic / mythic has already done so, or are very close to. So there's no reason to keep LFR raiders waiting this long.
    ay leas it exist right?

Don't think anyone is raging. Just you seem to be under the illusion people are.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Don't think anyone is raging. Just you seem to be under the illusion people are.
    i dunno man, we went to seven pages pretty quickly. and some people here seem pretty butthurt about the fact that LFR raiders are just as legit as normal raiders.

I'm not sure I see any rage. I mean you are trying to manufacture some rage by using buzzwords like "trigger", "elitists" and so on. Your only real goal here is to get a rise out of people and I don't think it is working very well.

You might want to go and take some more lessons from people who are masters at creating threads to get them locked faster than yours do.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    I'm not sure I see any rage. I mean you are trying to manufacture some rage by using buzzwords like "trigger", "elitists" and so on. Your only real goal here is to get a rise out of people and I don't think it is working very well.

You might want to go and take some more lessons from people who are masters at creating threads to get them locked faster than yours do.
    Pretty much this. At least when @Jaylock does stuff like this for example he tries.