Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    Don't get me wrong, i don't mind only 2 jobs aswell, i wanted Dancer but it is how it is.

I just wouldn't put it behind Yoshi to do that, of course it's just speculations, time will tell.
    For sure. Personally I wanted Blue Mage and was on the side of that speculation but I'm happy because of Red Mage. I love the class. Both in 11 and in the traditional series.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-02-18 at 10:09 PM.

http://gamerescape.com/2017/02/18/fr...ss-conference/

Yoshida actually got asked the mid Stormblood new job question in this interview. It seems they aren't entirely against the idea if they have the time.

Also...that Miqo'te VR part at the very end...

15+ Year Old Account
    So for anyone playing FFXIV on the PS$ how is it I saw ARR/HW is on sale this weekend for pretty cheap and was thinking about picking it up for my PS4 when I don't feel like playing on PC.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    So for anyone playing FFXIV on the PS$ how is it I saw ARR/HW is on sale this weekend for pretty cheap and was thinking about picking it up for my PS4 when I don't feel like playing on PC.
    Plays really well on both Standard and Pro. Apparently since Boost mode affects unpatched games it's gonna make FF14 run better. Idyllshire is still a bit laggy though. Overall way way way way way better than the PS3 version.

I got it myself and I'm honestly sorta disappointed. Iunno maybe I'm just spoiled because the game runs beautifully on my PC but I was expecting a little bit... more. Still worth it for me in the end because its nice to play on it when I want to just relax and lay down and do some casual content like PotD.

Just for reference though you don't have to buy Heavensward. You cant access the new zones or dungeons but you can still play your level 60 character in the old zones. So again perfect for some of the more casual content like PotD.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post
    Just for reference though you don't have to buy Heavensward. You cant access the new zones or dungeons but you can still play your level 60 character in the old zones. So again perfect for some of the more casual content like PotD.
    Eh 20$ for both isn't a bad price so why not just get both.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

It replaced my pc version. PS3 was okay but shitty framerate, PS4 plays like a dream the only framerate is when idyllshire is packed AND its raining. The cross bar in my opinion at least is better than keyboard and mouse, especially when you can write macros and on the whole its just slightly lower graphics settings than pc but in every other respect they are identical. I would absolutely recommend any PS4 owner to pick it up if its cheap.

ahh i'm enjoying all the salty posts from people about samurai. same people that told melee to shut up about dark knight being made a tank are fuming because they get nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have you guys seen the gamesradar transcript of the interview with Yoshida? Juicy stuff, combat revamp, blitzball, UI stuff etc. On phone, CBA to link or go watch MrHappys new video on YouTube.

Blitzball? oh happys salt will be delicious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gamerescape sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Stopped giving a shit about Happy recently tbh. Seems all I see from him recently is salt.

I'd love to see Blitzball personally. Make it a Gold Saucer feature.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just like Mists of Pandaria i am unsurprised that the "i'm not racist, but-" crowd are showing up again to voice how asian culture has no place in fantasy. Its like pottery.
    Are people REALLY doing that? Gods now I want a gane set up with Aztec Mesopotamian, Indian and Egyptian themes just to get them to shut up..Oh and Arabian.

I love me some viking barbarian shit and of course classic medieval but Asian cultures offer great variety too. These people also need to remember where SE is based.

Personally I am hoping someone tries the cultural appropriation shit then we go "Ummm they are a Japanese company meaning Heavensward abd the base game would fit your complaints more now just sit back abd enjoy the game"

10+ Year Old Account
    Clickbaity title, just read it properly , and its a "possibility".

Combat revamp is basically ability pruning using less negative words. Mainly for DPS.

Just like Mists of Pandaria i am unsurprised that the "i'm not racist, but-" crowd are showing up again to voice how asian culture has no place in fantasy. Its like pottery.
    Well you see Danny we have a simple single word for people like that.

"Morons"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Razael View Post
    Clickbaity title, just read it properly , and its a "possibility".

Combat revamp is basically ability pruning using less negative words. Mainly for DPS.
    As long as they don't overdo it on the pruning and we end up at WoW's levels of it then I'm happy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah im actually ok with it. Playing Ninja feels like a good balance. Looking at a Dragoon rotation makes me crosseyed. Having 3 combos for the sake of having buttons feels stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, but Yoshi did that thing again where he said they would remove and combine abilities, then he goes and says that at level 70 you will have around the same amount you had at 60.

What the guy said below me.
    Last edited by Melsiren; 2017-02-19 at 11:21 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.

Yeah, I know I talked about it a lot more in another thread, but there's a lot of fluff and buffs that you HAVE to have that can really be trimmed or just baked into overall DPS, having 8+ buffs to pop on my BRD is the upper limit of its absurdity, but it's a problem with every melee, less so with casters since they have so few useful cross-class skills, but it still couldn't hurt to prune away some of those trashy cooldowns.

The plan is to have us end up with as many buttons as we have now at 70, and hopefully make them more useful instead of pointless damage buffs

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Well you see Danny we have a simple single word for people like that.

"Morons"

- - - Updated - - -

As long as they don't overdo it on the pruning and we end up at WoW's levels of it then I'm happy.
    Honestly i would argue WoW already takes it too far into Moba territory. Remember mages having a spell to open locks? that didn't stick but glyphs kind of brought it back for a time and as NIN i don't want to see things like my blink, goad, hide, dagger throw or whatever vanish. I would rather see less used stuff get more interesting but equally as unmandatory abilities.
    Like the ice ninjutsu thats hardly ever used, replace it with something thats not rotation mandatory but fun instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck that, look at Nioh and it's use of Japanese folklore / mythology. There are so many stuff to use for any culture, it's stupid to single out only western.

Yeah we are so buying another large house.