Quote Originally Posted by szajba013 View Post
    @Laubman wowhead says its mail sold in hunter class hall.
    How to get this hood:
    First speak to Death Hunter Moorgoth and complete the dialogue.
    Then buy 13 of his Black Rose
    Go and speak to Dark Ranger Velonara who wanders the Lodge and complete the dialogue. she will automatically take the 13 roses from you.
    Go back and speak to Death Hunter Moorgoth and finish the story. He will no longer sell anything to you.
    The next time you see Dark Ranger Velonara she will offer the Dark Memento quest.
    Accept the quest and deliver the hood to Death Hunter Moorgoth. After the quest is completed he will now offer the Dark Ranger's Hood and Black Rose

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Rocking this beauty on my Hunter in Surv spec. With Arra'chea as my pet. I am Tauren, hear me roar.

Quote Originally Posted by Kavorka View Post
    How to get this hood:
    Go and speak to Dark Ranger Velonara who wanders the Lodge and complete the dialogue. she will automatically take the 13 roses from you.
    Go back and speak to Death Hunter Moorgoth and finish the story. He will no longer sell anything to you.
    The next time you see Dark Ranger Velonara she will offer the Dark Memento quest.
    Accept the quest and deliver the hood to Death Hunter Moorgoth. After the quest is completed he will now offer the Dark Ranger's Hood and Black Rose
    I know what I'm doing when I get home. TYVM.
    Last edited by De Lupe; 2017-02-10 at 09:24 AM.

Haven't been lucky enough to get the ensemble to drop for the shoulders, but I find that some of the Throne of Thunder pieces mesh with it nicely.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Kavorka View Post
    How to get this hood:
    You can also use it as a shaman btw.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    [url]

(playing human female, but i think it looks even better on a BE, using the orb every 30min ^^)
    You should really use that black cloak you get from trash in NH with that imho. Mythic/HC variant of course, because they are longer.

Deleted

I've recently decided that my hunter will be my main and after getting 2 legendaries in Emerald Nightmare yesterday I'm sure I made the right choice.

Naturally I had to create a fitting transmog, and I must say that one of the main perks of being a guild master is that you can customize the tabard to fit your gear.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know a solid bow for the Eagletalon Heroic set? Can't seem to find one unless I play MM.
    I also play BM (MM has the perfect bow for transmog )

I would love a list of this mog set if you are willing to share.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Stark View Post
    Anyone know a solid bow for the Eagletalon Heroic set? Can't seem to find one unless I play MM.
    If you're horde http://www.wowhead.com/item=115029/p...ongbow&bonus=0 is a near perfect match imo if you're alliance http://www.wowhead.com/item=50638/zo...eating-longbow is the best i could find, works better if you hide the helm/cloak though.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashcrack View Post
    If you're horde http://www.wowhead.com/item=115029/p...ongbow&bonus=0 is a near perfect match imo if you're alliance http://www.wowhead.com/item=50638/zo...eating-longbow is the best i could find, works better if you hide the helm/cloak though
    Yeah, too much of a "death" vibe to it for the mog, but it'll do for now because it matches well. (glad I already have it) Hopefully we'll get some better appearances for BM soon..
    Thank you!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Stark View Post
    The heroic set is the red one, right?

In that case I recommend the Deadly Gladiator's Longbow!

http://www.wowhead.com/item=42490/de...iators-longbow

This is mine, I kinda dig it. Need to replace the belt, tho...

"We're just children of tomorrow;
    Hanging on to yesterday."

Deleted

My two survival mog's im aiming for!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashcrack View Post
    Really like this one, but i may use a shirt and another weapon (i don't think that one goes well with it)

It's supposed to look like camouflage. It's also the same orc as the one in my display pic

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Really like this one, but i may use a shirt and another weapon (i don't think that one goes well with it)
    Yeah I've been using the hidden artifact appearance recently I just wish it sheathed properly

The gnome...

Last edited by tkc-von; 2018-07-16 at 08:57 PM.