Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    You mean LFR or raiders?

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    i dunno man, we went to seven pages pretty quickly. and some people here seem pretty butthurt about the fact that LFR raiders are just as legit as normal raiders.
    I don't really think it matters if people that do LFR are raiders or not. That isn't even the supposed topic of this thread. The complaint was that you were unhappy you had to wait so long for the LFR wings to open, right? Or was that just a cute little thing you added while slipping in that whole "LFR raiders" thing in the title.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Pretty much this. At least when @Jaylock does stuff like this for example he tries.
    I mean he messed up by not using 'fucking stupid' or 'fucking dumb' in this thread title. Oh wait, he did. Some of his other locked threads started like that lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Braktixx View Post
    You mean LFR or raiders?
    It isn't worth the time man.

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's intended to keep the casuals subbed longer. Normal is barely any harder than LFR, find a pug.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eucaliptus View Post
    Sure, it implies whatever suits your argument.
    In fact, it turns on green eye going left-right and looks for raid. Eventually it finds a raid group which runs together and kills bosses one by one. Therefore, LFR has all elements of raid group, so it is a raid.
    yeah, when I phone my grandma, I talk to another human being. Just like when I raid and use ts. therefore, calling my grandma has elements of raiding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Deleted
    yeah the delay on LFR this time around is just weird.

Feels pretty weird especially after the insurrection questlne of weekly unlocks.

I think it has both good and bad points about it. For one you can get the gear off the first 6 a bit better, coin or what not the stuff you need from them and if lucky by the time the next ones open you are done with the first ones. Don't need to que for so much, but the bad is waiting to see it all, but there is always youtube or if you want, try to pug it.

Nah, it's okay guys!

It's totally Totes McGotes to go the easy route of joining a guild and doing it on Normal. But if you wanna do it on LFR, YOU ARE THE SCUM OF SOCIETY, BURN IN HELL YOU FUCKING LOSER, just join a guild and do it on Normal, god!!!!

<boggles at the (total lack of) logic>

Could someone please explain to me what's the issue of having full access to it on LFR vs. full access to it on "easy mode Normal with a guild" other than, you know, being in a guild? Why does being in a guild somehow make it okay to do it, but either not being in one or just being in a small social one with a handful of friends makes you the scum of the universe?

Deleted
    It is slow so that people who casually do normals don't feel obligated to do 3-4 wings of lfr a week. Has a bunch to do with certain trinkets and set bonuses.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Jabberwock View Post
    Nah, it's okay guys!

It's totally Totes McGotes to go the easy route of joining a guild and doing it on Normal. But if you wanna do it on LFR, YOU ARE THE SCUM OF SOCIETY, BURN IN HELL YOU FUCKING LOSER, just join a guild and do it on Normal, god!!!!

Could someone please explain to me what's the issue of having full access to it on LFR vs. full access to it on "easy mode Normal with a guild" other than, you know, being in a guild? Why does being in a guild somehow make it okay to do it, but either not being in one or just being in a small social one with a handful of friends makes you the scum of the universe?
    Because, as this thread thoroughly demonstrates, people with insecurity issues and a great deal of self esteem hinging on their WoW characters feel deeply threatened by people who use LFR.

Deleted
    LFR... raiders? What's that? you got it wrong buddy. LFR is the scenic mode. You don't raid on it. You press buttons, flashy things happen and bosses drop.

Want to raid? Go to normal. It's all unlocked day 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    doing LFR doesn't make you a raider.

LFR isn't raiding, no matter how much you think it is.
    Normal is often described as "easy", so that shouldnt be raiding either.
    Just an ignorant viewpoint.
    By the view that anything less than the full experience isnt raiding, the normal or heroic shouldnt be either.
    But still there is this petty distinction which allows those to be, but not LFR.

It is raiding, just not up to your personal standards.

I am not seeing people calling normal dungeons something other than dungeons, which by the relative difficulty argument used to bash LFR shouldn't be.
    But they are.

If normal has little to no difficulty increase over LFR as some claim, then you should ask instead what the fundamental difference is beyond the difficulty.
    The organised format, which is a barrier to those with more fragmented play.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2017-02-19 at 02:06 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by wholol View Post
    Normal NH is the new LFR.
    considering that star argur is arguably harder then the hc counterpart i have to agree

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Jabberwock View Post
    Nah, it's okay guys!

I know this comes as a surprise, but grouping with friends and guilds are the point of MMORPG's. It's co-op content, not scenic content. You know, the type that you actually engage on, rather than tag the boss and afk until the loot drops? Yeah, that thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Straight White Whale View Post
    Just time-consuming. I got sick of normal raids with Hellfire Citadel, where groups would break apart after the first boss and after waiting an hour to replace the leavers, the group disbanded. Sorry, I don't want to waste my time.

you havent found the right grp then takes max 90 mins if you cant handle 90 minuets then you deserve to wait 2 weeks per wing ro see the content

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Normal is often described as "easy", so that shouldnt be raiding either.
    Just an ignorant viewpoint.
    By the view that anything less than the full experience isnt raiding, the normal or heroic shouldnt be either.
    But still there is this petty distinction which allows those to be, but not LFR.

It is raiding, just not up to your personal standards.

I am not seeing people calling normal dungeons something other than dungeons, which by the relative difficulty argument used to bash LFR shouldn't be.
    But they are.

If normal has little to no difficulty increase over LFR as some claim, then you should ask instead what the fundamental difference is beyond the difficulty.
    The organised format, which is a barrier to those with more fragmented play.
    I would say that ignorant is the pov that thinks that just by grouping up you are automatically a raider.

LFR players are just that. LFR players that get to view the content without seriously engaging in it. They aren't raiders.
    Last edited by mmoc80be7224cc; 2017-02-19 at 02:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    I would say that ignorant is the pov that thinks that just by grouping up you are automatically a raider. No need to do more than tap the boss.
    i'll agree nm actually requires you to do stuf, so dose argur lfr tho......

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sith View Post
    It incentivizes you to do normal, and actually start raiding. LFR isn't meant to be your end-game.
    Fuck. Off. Why do you care what other people do? IF I or anyone else only want to do LFR, we'll do it and if that hurts you, tough shit.

You butthurt little children who want to control how other people enjoy their game are pathetic.

I would say that ignorant is the pov that thinks that just by grouping up you are automatically a raider.

LFR players are just that. LFR players that get to view the content without seriously engaging in it. They aren't raiders.
    Ignoring everything that was said, simply to regurgitate the same.
    Why are normal dungeons still considered dungeons then.
    Why is normal, which is apparently so close in difficulty still considered raiding ?

No, you still prove it is an artificial distinction simply to dismiss that you don't like.

Upset that there is content for people who aren't you.
    Notice how the "casuals" keep getting called entitled, yet is it the casuals demanding that content or rewards be nerfed or removed from those higher difficulties ?
    No.
    But the elitists are the ones who do that demanding that those below them get less, yet are never the ones who are "entitled" according to them.

Hypocrites.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2017-02-19 at 02:18 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know this comes as a surprise, but grouping with friends and guilds are the point of MMORPG's. It's co-op content, not scenic content. You know, the type that you actually engage on, rather than tag the boss and afk until the loot drops? Yeah, that thing.
    Awesome. I assume you NEVER queue for random heroics, ONLY pug raids and M+ with people who are friends and otherwise do every single M+ and Mythic and raid ONLY with guilds, yes? Because if you use the LFD queue or the group finder at all then you're a fucking hypocrite for saying this.

Me, I could raid with my guild but I don't want to do Saturday nights and I like being able to queue up, run for 3 bosses and do other stuff then vs having to stick around for 3 hours. Does that upset you? If so, too fucking bad, I'll play the way I want to, not the way you want me to.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Ignoring everything that was said, simply to regurgitate the same.
    Why are normal dungeons still considered dungeons then.
    Why is normal, which is apparently so close in difficulty still considered raiding ?

No, you still prove it is an artificial distinction simply to dismiss that you don't like.
    You make no sense. Normal dungeons are normal dungeons. Theres no special name given to mythic+ runners, but if there was the difference would be the same.

In normal you can't just faceroll. You will wipe. It's only doable if you got people, at least tanks, healers and some DPS that know the mechanics of the encounter. That is what raiding is. Reading, understanding, planning and executing a strategy in order to defeat a boss. That is the diference.
    Normal is naturally still very forgiving compared to heroic and mythic though, where you will need your whole raid to be aware, execute almost flawlessly and perform at a competitive level.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    Awesome. I assume you NEVER queue for random heroics, ONLY pug raids and M+ with people who are friends and otherwise do every single M+ and Mythic and raid ONLY with guilds, yes? Because if you use the LFD queue or the group finder at all then you're a fucking hypocrite for saying this.

Me, I could raid with my guild but I don't want to do Saturday nights and I like being able to queue up, run for 3 bosses and do other stuff then vs having to stick around for 3 hours. Does that upset you? If so, too fucking bad, I'll play the way I want to, not the way you want me to.
    The point is what i described. You can run something with pugs if you want but you should naturally expect an inferior experience. This should not be surprising.
    Also, i think it upsets you, not me.
    Last edited by mmoc80be7224cc; 2017-02-19 at 02:28 AM.