Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    what the fuck? Polls aren't skewed based on who is polled unless the polling methods are bias. That's the sampling method being bad. What people say when polled doesn't skew polls, it's what creates them.
    Of coarse they can. Ask 100 women if women are better drivers than men. Then ask 100 men if women are better drivers than men.
    You will get two totally different results.

Seems like defending Trump. But you're obviously just deflecting rather than actually responding to my argument.

I expect you to be banned by the end of the day. Thanks for playing.
    What was the "arguement" that I was supposed to be deflecting?
    And how was I "defending" him directly?

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Of coarse they can. Ask 100 women if women are better drivers than men. Then ask 100 men if women are better drivers than men.
    You will get two totally different results.
    And are polls conducted by explicitly seeking out biased groups? No, of course not. This is an inane complaint.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    lol, our liberal-conservative party is in the best position to lead the country again. Going by the polls.

But I don't think you have any idea what Liberal(-conservatives) push around here, you guys have a strange view of liberals.
    As much as I wish the liberal(-conservatives) would lose power to the left or even the center-liberals, it aint gonna happen.
    We all know how accurate the bias media's polls are.

Quote Originally Posted by Antius View Post
    Please, do explain.
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

That's why you used stratified sampling for such a question. There will likely be a statistically significant difference in those answers. Again, learn basic statistics because you probably don't even know what stratified sampling is.
    As I stated, polls can easily be skewed. That was an example of how they can be easily be skewed. Albeit a simplistic one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Antius View Post
    I got the data from multiple polls, and yes, they are decent.
    Nobody wants to work with Wilders(far right), so the VVD(lib-conservatives) just has to keep itself above the christian/center/left wing parties/

And what do you know about Dutch polls?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Please, do explain.
    Brexit.... Trump blabla... the ussual probably.
    Ignoring them being within the margin of error.

Brexit.... Trump blabla... the ussual probably.
    Ignoring them being within the margin of error.
    It's pretty much what I'm fishing for.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    And are polls conducted by explicitly seeking out biased groups? No, of course not. This is an inane complaint.
    Easily skewed nonetheless.
    Yet many unwittingly stand by them.

we're not talking about 5 fucking votes fucking shit I've never seen something so fucking stupid. We're talking about MILLIONS of votes. Please learn some basic fucking statistics.
    Oh wow, so your saying more than 5 people voted in the presidential election? Well that's really embarrassing, I like totally never knew that.

This is why I love this forum, every now and then someone helpful comes along to point things like this out to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    Oh wow, so your saying more than 5 people voted in the presidential election? Well that's really embarrassing, I like totally never knew that.

This is why I love this forum, every now and then someone helpful comes along to point things like this out to me.
    Like pointing out that if A gets more votes than B, that makes A more popular than B?

Like pointing out that if A gets more votes than B, that makes A more popular than B?
    *sigh*

I'm not sure what is hard to understand here. Yes, Hillary won more votes than Trump out of the people who bothered to vote. If that's what you lot want to cling to that's great, but it's hollow and meaningless because not everyone voted.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    *sigh*

I'm not sure what is hard to understand here. Yes, Hillary won more votes than Trump out of the people who bothered to vote. If that's what you lot want to cling to that's great, but it's hollow and meaningless because not everyone voted.

the only one not understanding something here is you.

The statement "she won the popular vote" Means she had more votes than anyone else. It has nothing to do with if everyone voted or not. Just because you don't like that doesn't change it.

*sigh*

So you're trying to claim that he's really more popular if you count people who don't vote?

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    And the daily knight to handwave and dismiss anything said about his great lord.
    Been there, done that!. Dems have been doing it since 2008.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Berndorf View Post
    Unfit by your standards which no one except you has any clue if you even had standards for someone being potus before Trump won the election. 99% of the people who are saying this crap on the internet hadn't given two seconds to what their standards were for how a president should act before Trump and now every single day they claim he is violating them. Its a joke at this point. The media lost all credibility also in the year leading up to Nov with how they covered the elections. No one except die hard Trump haters trust them anymore. People need to chill the fuck out and stop with the non stop Trump rhetoric if you want to be taken even remotely seriously on him. The Sky is not falling just because cnn think it is.
    Except he openly suggested to build a financially unviable wall for no justifiable reason, kept being inconsistent out the wazoo and has conflicting interests.

No need to get triggered about that he's obviously unfit.

All you have to do is pay the $200,000 a year Mar-a-lago membership fee.

Then you can sit-in in a top secret, open air situation room with the president as he deals with international crisis, take pics of it to put on Facebook, have him ask you for personnel advice and call you "special people".

Literally pay to play.