Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    this is makes me think, wow the lore really is broken as fuck, demons ripped gul'dan apart but now in this universe another gul'dan wasn't ripped apart by them, but commands them instead.

this crappy multiverse stuff ugh.
    The idea of a multiverse isn't new. DC and Marvel know quite a bit on that so it's not that the lore is broken.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

this is makes me think, wow the lore really is broken as fuck, demons ripped gul'dan apart but now in this universe another gul'dan wasn't ripped apart by them, but commands them instead.

Well, if you could actually listen to the ToS audio-book BS for free on youtube, and not make shit assumptions, then maybe you could actually understand the reason as to why gul'dan "Commands" a big part of the legion....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    The idea of a multiverse isn't new. DC and Marvel know quite a bit on that so it's not that the lore is broken.
    To be specific X-men know about multiverse, I think they are up to 12 separate universes before the Logan movie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Ooo. I was hoping his corpse would be in the tomb.

That shows how bad a lot of the WoW community is. DC and Marvel do multiple universes and no one cares. Warcraft does it, and people act like it's a crime against humanity.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    The "I found Yrel in MU" pic was much funnier.

I hate Yrel. What an annoying, forced "hero" character.
    Thanks for that pic, pleasure seeing it again
    We are as God intended. Fallible, yet capable of great things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    If I actually gave a fuck maybe. anyway heres his body.
    cool pic , i would have never noticed . i actually dont give a fuck about your title either.bfd

Quote Originally Posted by Vjnzen View Post
    Damn, someone's a badass.
    oh i guess that makes me a badass too. like i didnt know already

- - - Updated - - -

they also reboot whenever the fuck they want

Deleted

My sides. XD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nailbomb View Post
    they also reboot whenever the fuck they want
    I am actually pondering whether or not a WoW reboot would be interesting.

Like a literal reboot. Think the difference between the 80s & 2003 TMNT.

(yes, 2003 was actually the one faithful to the comics.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Kalec View Post
    I am actually pondering whether or not a WoW reboot would be interesting.
    would it be interesting? probably.

would people shit all over it no matter how well it was written? yes.

would mmo-champ compare Blizzard to Hitler somehow? 100%

Quote Originally Posted by Pippo89 View Post
    I hate Yrel. What an annoying, forced "hero" character.
    Thanks for that pic, pleasure seeing it again
    Not at all, wasn't "mine" but I saved it anyways

Deleted

People think it's just cool and edgy to crap on anything really. I just form my personal opinions without over complicating things; it boils down usually to whether I enjoy or not.

That all said though, I highly doubt a reboot of WoW will take place considering all the effort they are putting into Chronicles. They are expanding on existing lore as we know it after all.

My sides. XD

- - - Updated - - -
    I know, right? I laughed at it much harder than I should have

This is about the most basic multiverse trope that can possibly exist.

The lore would be broken if they took it to Marvel/DC extremes, where despite rebooting every franchise constantly they want each one to be canon and have meaning.

WoW only has one canon. Yes, it's retconned pieces and removed others, but it's never gone "okay, reboot, but everything that happened before it still real, it just didn't happen, you know?"

The only thing I would call "broken" about it is we don't know how exactly timelines work in Warcraft, which gives Blizzard a bit too much freedom to make whatever up whenever than I would like.

Ahahahaha, you just made my day. Your post is 100% true , like Im sure without a doubt that that's exactly how it would go down.

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

10+ Year Old Account
    People think it's just cool and edgy to crap on anything really. I just form my personal opinions without over complicating things; it boils down usually to whether I enjoy or not.

That all said though, I highly doubt a reboot of WoW will take place considering all the effort they are putting into Chronicles. They are expanding on existing lore as we know it after all.
    Even if it did this forum would burn with salty Felfire.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

if his skull was a powerful artifact i cant imagine how valuable (and powerful) the rest of the bones, GRIMOIRE and staff would be, blizzard missed a chance here for some warlock questchain involving the recovery of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Nahuel1991 View Post
    if his skull was a powerful artifact i cant imagine how valuable (and powerful) the rest of the bones, GRIMOIRE and staff would be, blizzard missed a chance here for some warlock questchain involving the recovery of them.
    Nothing about guldan qas remarkable

He vetrayed the legion for power. So after the killed him they ironically turned his head into a very potent demonic artifact

Deleted
    Nothing about guldan qas remarkable

He vetrayed the legion for power. So after the killed him they ironically turned his head into a very potent demonic artifact
    MU Gul'dan didnt betray the legion, they betrayed him when they left him after the fall of Shattrah rather than giving him the power they promised.

Surprisingly funny.

Nothing is as funny as the Lich King photoshop thread though. Don't think it can ever be beat.

Quote Originally Posted by Sukramo View Post
    MU Gul'dan didnt betray the legion, they betrayed him when they left him after the fall of Shattrah rather than giving him the power they promised.
    Listen to the Audio Legion videos again

it's canon and from Kil'jaedens lips

Abandoning the Horde and causing them to lose the 2nd war is why they killed Gul'Dan when he entered the Tomb in the MU.

Rather than destroying the humans then letting them direct him to the tomb.

Kil'jaeden is strict about the obedience thing.

Keep in mind also it was Sargeras pulling the strings later so KJ was probably told stfu I've got this.

Then Kil'jaeden just watched after the First War to see if Gul'dan finished the conquest without needing his hand held and reminded not to fuck up. But Gul'Dan got greedy and fucked up.

Apparently since Legion spans all realities Gul'Dan has failed EVERY SINGLE TIME until this one who gained knowledge of events he shouldn't be aware of also did something out of character and actually gave a tremendous amount of power back. Thus cementing in Kil'jaedens eyes THIS Gul'dans loyalty to the Legion.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2017-02-19 at 12:29 PM.

Deleted
    Listen to the Audio Legion videos again

it's canon and from Kil'jaedens lips

Abandoning the Horde and causing them to lose the 2nd war is why they killed Gul'Dan when he entered the Tomb in the MU.

Rather than destroying the humans then letting them direct him to the tomb.

Kil'jaeden is strict about the obedience thing.

Keep in mind also it was Sargeras pulling the strings later so KJ was probably told stfu I've got this.

Then Kil'jaeden just watched after the First War to see if Gul'dan finished the conquest without needing his hand held and reminded not to fuck up. But Gul'Dan got greedy and fucked up.

Apparently since Legion spans all realities Gul'Dan has failed EVERY SINGLE TIME until this one who gained knowledge of events he shouldn't be aware of also did something out of character and actually gave a tremendous amount of power back. Thus cementing in Kil'jaedens eyes THIS Gul'dans loyalty to the Legion.
    I should take the word a Demon Lord who is famous for lying?

If KJ knew what was gonig to go down with Azeroth and the portal, he is an idiot for not supporting Gul'dan and keeping Mannoroth on Draenor and generally supporting the orcish invasion....which he did not.

The audio log creates a plot hole and hopefully chronicle 2 will sort out (retcon) exactly what went down and who betrayed who. Because the current lore has KJ abandoning Gul'dan, betraying him and not Gul'dan betraying them, making Kil'jaden lie in the audio log when he tells Gul'dan that he never lied to him.