Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Most gold earned

So, what's the most you've earned and saw someone else earned?

I'm on the left, he's on the right.. Ridiculous lol

Mind you, I think he was just under 40mil earned before Legion hit..

I need to know his secrets lol
    Last edited by Alfakennyone; 2017-02-18 at 09:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you look in to it you can kind of guess what he might be doing differently than you:

•Avg Gold Earned Per Day
    •Gold Earned from Auctions
    •Auctions Posted
    •Auction Purchases
    •Most expensive Auction Sold
    Gold spent at barber shops (this is a big one, probably where the secret lies)
    •Gold spent on postage
    •Gold spent on talent tree respects

Quote Originally Posted by Promethieus View Post
    If you look in to it you can kind of guess what he might be doing differently than you:

•Avg Gold Earned Per Day
    •Gold Earned from Auctions
    •Auctions Posted
    •Auction Purchases
    •Most expensive Auction Sold
    Gold spent at barber shops (this is a big one, probably where the secret lies)
    •Gold spent on postage
    •Gold spent on talent tree respects
    Thanks smartass :P

Why is it fake? I was inactive for about 50 days during legion and still i made 15mln.

I know there are a lot of people who snipe AH for many hours/day, before legion farming transmogs was also awesome. At legion start in first 2 weeks 250k gold/h was easy to get.

Now it's just AH playing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfakennyone View Post
    Thanks smartass :P
    Loll never know! ;o

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Gold earned is a pretty shitty metric. For example my main AH gnome has 39.2M earned but maybe 20M is profit while my mogger has 11.3M earned but more than 10M are profits

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    Thought I was some hot shit for having 50 millions earned.

€dit: Still am, screenshot looks fake.
    Nope. Why would I fake someone else's gold earned? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by S7orm View Post
    Gold earned is a pretty shitty metric. For example my main AH gnome has 39.2M earned but maybe 20M is profit while my mogger has 11.3M earned but more than 10M are profits

Well, considering he doubled it since Legion, says a good thing about it all. lol

7+ Year Old Account

the issue with "gold earned"

is i could buy an item for 200k gold, then sell it for 201k, then buy another for 201, sell it for 202,and after 5 times it will say "gold earned from auction 1 million" even though i only gained 5k

also "need to know his secrets" one second

thats how, hes an auction house player, what he most liklley does it buys stuff, crafts it together, then sells it for more (as seen from the postage price, most likely sending stuff to alts)

also his massive "highest spent and bought" it seems to be hes maybe also bought rare things like mounts and sell them for even more

here is mine btw

my "gold per day" is really shitty as i made ALL of my money in wod, and havent really been gold farming since (since i dont spend much on gold other then sub time) i also played on a differant account vanilla to end of wrath, and played a DK for all of cata and most of mop

Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-02-19 at 04:28 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    I can do the same with tokens, especially since they cost 160.000G

How do you people have so little Auctions posted haha xd Already got 70k posted on my bank alt I started using in WOD at around 6.2 - Used to post all stuff on my main who has like 125k posted total ever since vanilla, but only started AH playing in around WOTLK end of it.

It says 2.2k gold earned pr. day, but I can assure you its little more, when I do play :P This alt is from vanilla, or maybe it was TBC...cant renenmber, old alt I made, now using it for bank alt..pro-tip: Darnassus is EPIC for bank alts with 0 people around...especially on a nice druid with movement in cat form. Also disable all addons you dont need to reduce log-in time...
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    pro-tip: Darnassus is EPIC for bank alts with 0 people around...especially on a nice druid with movement in cat form. Also disable all addons you dont need to reduce log-in time...
    Learn engineering and park them at Seven Stars or Booty Bay if you want to keep your professions

7+ Year Old Account

Do you play on Argent Dawn EU?

Some of those numbers were bugged back under the old gold cap. Your total gold would climb to the cap, then roll backwards to zero and down to the negative cap, then start climbing again back to zero and repeat. You didn't count your gold, you counted how many times you had made the trip between the two caps.

Deleted
    And here I thought I was rich with my 1,3 million.. Back to farming!

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    the issue with "gold earned"

is i could buy an item for 200k gold, then sell it for 201k, then buy another for 201, sell it for 202,and after 5 times it will say "gold earned from auction 1 million" even though i only gained 5k

This! Please be mindful of the difference between profit and revenue.

Damn. That is a lot of gold

Quote Originally Posted by coprax View Post
    This! Please be mindful of the difference between profit and revenue.
    Even then, he hit the new gold cap. lol

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Even then, he hit the new gold cap. lol
    Of course with 80M+ earned you're going to have 20M+ of profit, especially after WoD. With 55-60M earned across all chars I had to stockpile on Cata/MoP mats during WoD to avoid capping 11 chars + 2 banks. Mailing gold to inactive chars on a daily basis was pretty annoying

Quote Originally Posted by S7orm View Post
    With 55-60M earned across all chars I had to stockpile on Cata/MoP mats during WoD to avoid capping 11 chars + 2 banks. Mailing gold to inactive chars on a daily basis was pretty annoying
    I ran into that wall during MoP. All characters and banks capped, plus whatever gold was expiring in the mailbox because I didn't have any place to put it. I ended up giving most of it away and rerolled on a tiny broken server after a long break.

Is it embarassing that I've played since Vanilla yet never had 6 figures? I utterly hate farming gold. The idea of making fake money doesn't intrigue me....even if it can save me real money. I farmed my 5k+ gold for epic flying in TBC. I farmed 10k gold for the mammoth in WoTLK. Nothing else interested me to actively farm since. I'm always broke living off mission gold and vendoring.