Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Is he doing that? People are talking about pretty radical things and he has barely done a thing.
    1.) He's definitely stated that he wants to/intends to/threatens to. Chicago, Mexico, and every immigrant in the country jumps right up and wave hello.
    2.) He's definitely done other things of a similar though less dangerous ilk. Immigrants again wave hello, especially those coming from certain countries.

Anyone who trusts this man for any reason other than to serve his own pathetic ego is a fool. There's no ifs, ands, or buts about it.

Watching Antifa and other weirdo groups scream Fascism while re-enacting using Brown and Black Shirt tactics against political opposition is a wonderfully ironic thing.
    Yeah, about as ironic as people who were extremely pro-leak during the election now suddenly saying leaks undermine democracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaide View Post
    Not commenting on a call for a coup, I haven't seen one either.

Just commenting on continued sensationalism, most of it is based SOMEHOW in fact, I grant that without debate. But the outrage is rooted in radical exaggerations of what is actually happening, with NO shame, and NO apology when proven false.
    What radical exaggerations are you referring to? Trump does a very good job at sparking proper outrage. I am also amazed at the fact that many Trump supporters are blinded by the fact that all of this is due to Trump himself, his twitter account is testament enough. Donald Trump does not seem to realized that he is the president of the United States, he is still in campaign mode and attacking everyone.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Oh c'mon, a "coup"?

If the CIA had an assassin kill Trump, that'd be a "coup". If various government services, particularly intelligence services, identify and reveal information to the public that makes it clear that Trump has done something (or many things) that is illegal and/or hugely unethical, in such a way that impeachment proceedings are used to remove Trump as President, that's not a "coup", that's how things should work. That's your intelligence services doing their jobs and protecting the Constitution and the laws the USA is based upon.

This video goes over some interesting and startling tweets from various figures such as an Elector College official, Bill Kristal (Though his opinion should always be viewed as worthless, or at least it is to me), John Schindler, ect

That is why I also mentioned take it with a grain of salt since a lot of this talk comes from discarded NeoConservatives.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

I'm enjoying the right's latest spin tactic. If leaks reveal the Trump administration's corruption or cluelessness, it's a coup by the Deep State.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaide View Post
    What a good sounding comment.
    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    If bernie was in power the deep state would likely push back against him as well. Glenn is right even if its.trump. Trump and the republicsnd have done some bad shit so far, shit i disagree with and shit that i should see them have to answer for. By no means does this mean i want middle of the road normative politics to remain entrenched.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Yeah, about as ironic as people who were extremely pro-leak during the election now suddenly saying leaks undermine democracy.
    Gleen Greenwald is an interesting character.

But its also Ironic that people who complained that leaks are illegal and should not be talked about are now in love with leaks. Isn't this a fun game?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    If bernie was in power the deep state would likely push back against him as well. Glenn is right even if its.trump
    Absolutely.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Jabberwock View Post
    1.) He's definitely stated that he wants to/intends to/threatens to. Chicago, Mexico, and every immigrant in the country jumps right up and wave hello.
    2.) He's definitely done other things of a similar though less dangerous ilk. Immigrants again wave hello, especially those coming from certain countries.

Anyone who trusts this man for any reason other than to serve his own pathetic ego is a fool. There's no ifs, ands, or buts about it.
    he's done vague non-descriptive "THINGS."
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I'm enjoying the right's latest spin tactic. If leaks reveal the Trump administration's corruption or cluelessness, it's a coup by the Deep State.
    They only love their leaks when they are made in Russia.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadiru View Post
    Well, this is Act Two of Nazis On Ice, thus it must be farcical.
    I didn't even know I bought tickets to that show. D:

If bernie was in power the deep state would likely push back against him as well. Glenn is right even if its.trump
    The difference between Trump and Sanders on most of the issues the President could actually effect had more to do with process than outcome.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    They only love their leaks when they are made in Russia.
    All leaks are evil Russian propaganda to shake ones faith in Glorious and Good America, unless their against Trump than leaks are to be believed.

I didn't even know I bought tickets to that show. D:
    Neither did I, but we get a front row seat to watching nu-male antifa cucks try to limp-wristedly reenact Kristallnacht by savaging some trash cans and a Starbucks.

Yeah, trying to ban Muslims was totally "vague" and "non-descriptive."

Threatening to send the military in to invade Mexico, to turn Chicago into a military state, and send the military out to check for people's papers is totally "vague" and "non-descriptive."

You nailed it, buddy! Proving yet again why people think Trump supporters aren't the brightest tools in the sheds.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Jabberwock View Post
    Yeah, trying to ban Muslims was totally "vague" and "non-descriptive."

Threatening to send the military in to invade Mexico, to turn Chicago into a military state, and send the military out to check for people's papers is totally "vague" and "non-descriptive."

You nailed it, buddy! Proving yet again why people think Trump supporters aren't the brightest tools in the sheds.
    He banned Muslims? Care to cite that one?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadiru View Post
    The difference between Trump and Sanders on most of the issues the President could actually effect had more to do with process than outcome.
    I dont know about that. Sanders wasnt running a campaign on deporting illegal aliens and wall building. Yea they had some over lap when it come to economic issues butnthats about it.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

7+ Year Old Account
    I dont know about that. Sanders wasnt running a campaign on deporting illegal aliens and wall building. Yea they had some over lap when it come to economic issues butnthats about it.
    Sanders was as unlikely as Trump to send people to die on some crusade against the Ruskies. Or to keep blowing the Middle East up.

1) Stopped the fiduciary rule.
    2) Allow coal plants to dump waste into stream.
    3) Travel ban.
    4) Appointed obviously unqualified and conflicted heads of agencies (Jeff Sessions, Betsy Devos, Scott Pruitt, Rick Perry).
    5) Changed the rules when it comes to animal abuses (freedom of information form is now needed for animal abuses reports)
    6) Changes to the FCC which threaten net neutrality.
    7) Changes to the endangered species lists (not signed yet but due to pass).

That's on top of my head there is more those are things a lot of people care about not some phantom fear like how conservatives think their guns are going to be taken away.

Are they defending the Constitution? So far it seems they are acting at the behest of Boeing, Lockheed Martin and other sketchy organs of the government.
    Yeah, leaking Flynn's involvement with Russia really was at the behest of Boeing

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Oh c'mon, a "coup"?

If the CIA had an assassin kill Trump, that'd be a "coup". If various government services, particularly intelligence services, identify and reveal information to the public that makes it clear that Trump has done something (or many things) that is illegal and/or hugely unethical, in such a way that impeachment proceedings are used to remove Trump as President, that's not a "coup", that's how things should work. That's your intelligence services doing their jobs and protecting the Constitution and the laws the USA is based upon.
    Remember when leaks were good?

All leaks are evil Russian propaganda to shake ones faith in Glorious and Good America, unless their against Trump than leaks are to be believed.
    Most democrats were fine with the contents of the leaks information is good even when it is bad. But we were against the fact that another country was trying to meddle in our elections something which didn't seem to bother conservatives at all.

10+ Year Old Account

This video goes over some interesting and startling tweets from various figures such as an Elector College official, Bill Kristal (Though his opinion should always be viewed as worthless, or at least it is to me), John Schindler, ect

That is why I also mentioned take it with a grain of salt since a lot of this talk comes from discarded NeoConservatives.
    The video is also a really short step from ranting about chemtrails and molemen.