Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tangers58 View Post
    No, it is fucking stupid LFRtards think they are raiders. Also fucking stupid that they get any loot at all for playing story mode.
    LFR pay's your raiding bill, So how about getting the fuck over your ego.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Hablion View Post
    How about they remove the gate and make it so if you do LFR you cannot get loot from normal heroic or mythic raids of the same type that way the LFR heroes are happy and actual raiders do not have to worry about it.
    No one wants LFR heroes to be happy.

"LFR raiders", allow me a moment while i laugh myself half to death after coming accross such an asinine remark.

El oh el, this fool thinks LFR is raiding.

Considering Normal is easier than LFR. Just .. I don't know, take the 10-15 mins it takes to read a guide and be good enough to go do Normal instead?

You could have read the guide in the time it took you type this post.

We're all responsible for the situations we find ourselves in.
    If you're unhappy with not having seen it all, you know what to do.
    Go do it, or don't complain?

Quote Originally Posted by Spiral Mage View Post
    Go do it, or don't complain?
    3rd option is to complain in the hope the issue gets changed.

Made https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...page=1#post-18

Will report troll posts, Both there and here.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    Like what's the hold up? I started playing again last week and saw two wings were available, and I was like "Cool, they're probably opening one wing per week, just like in the past". Nope. Week has passed, still two wings. Why the fuck does it have to take so long? Everyone who seriously wanted to clear the raid on normal / heroic / mythic has already done so, or are very close to. So there's no reason to keep LFR raiders waiting this long.
    The only thing that's stupid is calling LFR mouthbreathers "raiders."

Quote Originally Posted by Sliddqvist View Post
    Sorry, but I disagree. When go to do look more like, you have to consider as decided the need to go want to look. If you merely decided as to think to half of that, you might as well go to a floor towards as the far. I can't believe you deny the use of further deciding to even want to do look more like, when the rest of us have decided to need a want. Go ahead, go want to do look more like further than a half. It gets you nowhere, I can tell you that.
    Whaaaaaaat?

Quote Originally Posted by Roblinz View Post
    Whaaaaaaat?
    Google translate going in hard with no remorse for human life.

Quote Originally Posted by chelsea View Post
    Being AFK in raids is a tradition as old as MC / Onyxia itself. Raiding as a larger concept never was about skill, moreso about time investment and getting a competent roster for the largest part of WoW history. Skill lies only at the top end of the bell curve. The rest of it is barely "less awful" than the average LFR AFK'er they so love looking down upon. Grasping at straws and calling decisions objectively (lol) stupid only makes you look like an elitist asshat.
    40 man raids gave room for that stuff, but after? No, not after. Plus when i raided back then, we had no afks. Not really sure which shitty raid leaders let their raiders go afk.

Anyway, there are many different levels of skill, it isn't just "Bad" and "Extremely good" I mean honestly you just sound like a bitter lfr player. There is nothing wrong with only doing lfr, just don't expect to get what you want all the time without putting in effort.

I dont know if its more amusing that some people consider themselves 'LFR raiders'.
    or
    That they're so entitled to content that is treated as joke.

Get good kids, Just do normal.

Quote Originally Posted by tiptopmemer View Post
    Get good kids, Just do normal.
    And yet you feel entitled to tell others what they can and can't enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    LFR pay's your raiding bill, So how about getting the fuck over your ego.
    As much as I hate bringing up Vanilla and other expansions, I don't think LFR pays for the raiding bill. LFR wasn't even a thing for a number of years after the game released and yet the bills got paid just fine. I think with the extra 5 bucks they make per wow token selling they can handle the bills just fine.

Despite saying that I don't have a real problem with LFR as I'm totally fine if people want to do that to experience the game. Not everyone can raid on set schedules and not everyone wants to go through the fun of trying to find a pug to do normal or heroic content.

Noone's telling you that you can't enjoy LFR.
    They are telling you to get good or wait till they release babbymode.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    As much as I hate bringing up Vanilla and other expansions, I don't think LFR pays for the raiding bill. LFR wasn't even a thing for a number of years after the game released and yet the bills got paid just fine. I think with the extra 5 bucks they make per wow token selling they can handle the bills just fine.

Despite saying that I don't have a real problem with LFR as I'm totally fine if people want to do that to experience the game. Not everyone can raid on set schedules and not everyone wants to go through the fun of trying to find a pug to do normal or heroic content.
    LFR is in the game so blizzard can tie fancy storylines and put big cinematics in raids. It's there so the shitty kids can see it and "experience" it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    As much as I hate bringing up Vanilla and other expansions, I don't think LFR pays for the raiding bill.
    Blizzard disagree's and there stance hasn't changed on this.
    https://www.engadget.com/2012/08/23/...g-progression/
    The existence of LFR justifies the creation of more raid content for casual and hardcore players alike.
    It even got revered back to the MOP model with Legion when Legion was the perfect time to remove it.

Blizzard disagree's and there stance hasn't changed on this.
    https://www.engadget.com/2012/08/23/...g-progression/
    Most of that post is talking about gearing in older raids but will move on to the other point.

I don't think a post from 4+ years ago has any bearing in today's WoW when the Bnet token is a thing making nice profit for the game. The article mentions a 4 year old Q&A saying: "When Blizzard knows millions of players will see content, it makes it easier for them to justify allocating resources to it. It's really hard for Blizzard to justify putting the huge resources to design a raid into something a fraction of players will experience." However that was 4 years ago as I said. There are now more difficulty modes and I imagine the amount of people doing normal/heroic/mythic combined is a fair chunk worthy to devoting resources to it regardless if LFR was a thing or not.

As I said I don't have a problem with LFR existing and I liked it a lot when it first came out. I think they made it too easy over the years and now I find it pretty boring so I don't even bring alts there now. So while LFR may not be for me anymore I don't begrudge anyone wanting to do it. I just don't believe LFR pays the bill for the other difficulties anymore.

If you enjoy LFR, Im surprised you're able to even log into the game, that level of mental disability is rare.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    "LFR raiders", allow me a moment while i laugh myself half to death after coming accross such an asinine remark.

El oh el, this fool thinks LFR is raiding.
    Well its under the raids tab so you have already lost the argument :P
    Now if he said LFR raiding is complex then it would be an arguable point, but as it stands LFR is indeed raiding and any personal begrudging feelings you hold towards it dose not change that fact.

Quote Originally Posted by tiptopmemer View Post
    If you enjoy LFR, Im surprised you're able to even log into the game, that level of mental disability is rare.
    would that be kind of like me telling you if you where an RTS nut that unless you play on the hard difficulty setting or higher you are probably mentally disabled, or in the FPS Genre if you cant manage to score 65% of your killing blows as head shots you are completely inept. In truth its just levels of difficulty in a game, and as it turns out the level your making fun of is also the most popular so.... to be fair if anyone is out of the norm its you...
    Last edited by Whitedragon; 2017-02-19 at 07:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitedragon View Post
    Now if he said LFR raiding is complex then it would be an arguable point, but as it stands LFR is indeed raiding and any personal begrudging feelings you hold towards it dose not change that fact.
    Yeah I mean it is even called looking for raid, not looking for casual fun time that is bigger groups than 5 mans. While the challenge may not be there for most people unlike the late Cata/Mop LFR days it doesn't change the fact that it is still raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitedragon View Post
    Nah still not raiding.
    Sorry bro

They've always spread out the release of the LFR wings... unless im remembering incorrectly.

I don't see the issue. It's what 2 weeks per wing?