Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Doesn't Glenn Greenwald think leaks are good? He supported Snowden/Wikileaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Christians and Yazidi to a greater extent than Christians are in existential danger from ISIS and Islamic attacks across the Middle East. Muslims are not threatened with annihilation.

Assyrian Christians and the Yazidi communities face certain extermination from the threat. With that in mind I favor giving Yazidi and Christians first priority.
    Jesus christ stop and read the shit you write.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    Doesn't Glenn Greenwald think leaks are good? He supported Snowden/Wikileaks.
    Greenwald is in that weird leftist contrarian camp with people like Tracey where their priorities are largely constructed on an ad hoc basis based on what liberal they want to criticize.

Want to criticize Clinton? Leaking classified information is good.
    Want to criticize Democrats? Wanting information leaked is one step below a coup.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post

(source)

I've noticed people on both the Right, and some on the Left, basically hoping for a coup d'etat from the CIA, Military, or something to overthrow the election of 2016. It is a rather interesting time where people now sing the praises of the CIA and welcome a junta of spies, corporate hegemons and the military industrial complex to overthrow an election result.

Of course much of this might just be bluster considering a lot of the tweets and idle threats against Trumps presidency from this "Deep State," are so public and apparent it seems like a puffer fish trying to seem more threatening than it is.

The reason people are not gathering to heavily protest things since the election (besides the women's march) the way good Korea did against their president is because the majority of people have continued to happily live their lives exactly as they have been for the last 8 years.

I challenge everyone to post what has changed for the worse in their personal day to day lives, and if they personally know others that have had their lives changed for the worse since Trump was elected.

Everything the media has posted about happening in the USA since the election has not been done by the government, aside from the travel ban, but by voters.

And even the travel ban was halted within a week of it happening before it affected more then a few.

Quote Originally Posted by Tota View Post
    The reason people are not gathering to heavily protest things since the election (besides the women's march) the way good Korea did against their president is because the majority of people have continued to happily live their lives exactly as they have been for the last 8 years.

I challenge everyone to post what has changed for the worse in their personal day to day lives, and if they personally know others that have had their lives changed for the worse since Trump was elected.

Everything the media has posted about happening in the USA since the election has not been done by the government, aside from the travel ban, but by voters.

And even the travel ban was halted within a week of it happening before it affected more then a few.
    Lol you think the protests have died down?

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

Well, I'm more pregnant then I was before the election, but that was going to be the case even if Clinton had become president.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

People are Protesting over all the Bad things in their life which has occurred under
    the Obama administration over the last 8 years.

GIVE TRUMPY a GO

I do see a lot of positives about the USA from afar

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    *img*
    Benny made a cartoon about it, so it must all be true.
    Some of those bricks are just making my chuckle. Obama? Kissenger? On the same team? Really? Plus what, Google and Satanists? lolwtf?
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lol you think the protests have died down?
    The majority are not out protesting anything, they are continuing to happily live their lives.

What in your life has changed for the worse since the election?
    Last edited by Total Crica; 2017-02-19 at 07:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    Some of those bricks are just making my chuckle. Obama? Kissenger? On the same team? Really? Plus what, Google and Satanists? lolwtf?

Calling for the death of your president should be treason.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post

Benny made a cartoon about it, so it must all be true.
    I particularly like the inclusion of UN and Illuminati.

The majority are not out protesting anything, they are continuing to happily live their lives.

What in your life has changed for the worse since the election?
    Your criticism is that less than ~150 million people are in the streets?

- - - Updated - - -

Ben Garrison is a dipshit.

Obama's so bad he got TWO bricks.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Your criticism is that less than ~150 million people are in the streets?
    What in your life, or those you personally know, has changed for the worse since the election?

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    I agree

Trumpy will be Great.. I can see it

And I have lots of Intuition

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Nobody is calling for his death. Besides, what good would that do. I want him hauled out of the White House in chains and forced to do the perp walk. I want that image seared into the memory of every single deplorable until the day they die. I want them to never forget the day "President Trump"'s administration collapsed.

Trump is symptomatic of larger issues. The crazy and racist alt-right, the deporables, and the the post-industrial snowflakes who think they shouldn't have to compete in the global economy are the problem. In other words the people who put him there are problem. His defeats and humiliations are theirs to own.

And on that note, let's be clear he is THE President, but my President. When he fails, I'll be glad. When his supporters are miserable, I'll rejoice.

And they're at a hysterical disadvantage. Why? Because success requires the one thing Donald Trump is utterly incapable of doing: governing with foresight, prudence and wisdom. Yeah. They're utterly fucked.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    People are Protesting over all the Bad things in their life which has occurred under
    the Obama administration over the last 8 years.

GIVE TRUMPY a GO

I do see a lot of positives about the USA from afar
    Umm, you seriously think the protests that have been happening since November 8th of last year, was in response to anything Obama did? You really are living in a world with your head shoved firmly up your own ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Umm, you seriously think the protests that have been happening since November 8th of last year, was in response to anything Obama did? You really are living in a world with your head shoved firmly up your own ass.
    And what Obama didnt.. 760 Murders per year in Chicago during O'bummers tennacy.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    And what Obama didnt.. 760 Murders per year in Chicago during O'bummers tennacy.
    Are..... Are you fucking serious? How is that fucking Obama's fault? I can't even handle the stupid right now.