Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The UI is completely moddable. Easy is kinda subjective, modding isn't 'easy'.

This is an example of what you can do with the UI. Classic Warcraft 3 style, and this is just one modder's interpretation. Of course I prefer a more simplified UI like Heroes of the Storm (which just uses a modified SC2 editor)
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

Quote Originally Posted by zEmini View Post
    Been watching it for a year now so I hope the campaigns are in it. The site says it will be pretty much every WC mission for 1-3. Can't come soon enough.
    If it includes wc1-2 I will definetly download it

Without a doubt the greatest Sc2 campaign series is mass recall which is sc1 and brood war in its entirety in the sc2. Engine.

Absolute masterpiece

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    If it includes wc1-2 I will definetly download it

Without a doubt the greatest Sc2 campaign series is mass recall which is sc1 and brood war in its entirety in the sc2. Engine.

Absolute masterpiece
    Played Mass Recall about 6 times! Great Mod and campaign! There isn't anything better besides WoL, HotS and LotV. They also implemented some of my suggestions which is awesome.
    Last edited by zEmini; 2016-11-09 at 05:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I admit.

I installed few days ago LOTV version of Mass Recall mod and is really fun! Kinda is more enjoyable than original SC. I need finish though campaings, i just started terrans first campaign. My wish for SC2 modding?

Give me Warcraft 1 - 3 someday!

This thread is to essential. Bumping.

Might update op soon.

Updated to V3.0

https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads...s-v3-0.245153/

- - - Updated - - -

If you enjoy his Campaign Rise of the Blood Elves based on the Events of TBC

Consider playing his WotLK Campaign

Both campaigns feature the entirely new Forsaken and Blood Elf races with their own units, techtrees, models ect. in 25+ playable maps. Think of it as Warcraft 3s 2nd official expansion.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2017-02-17 at 04:30 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    WC & SC modded are like hundreds of games in one.

I played a deathwing campaign a while back t hat was literally like an MMO in single player.. can't believe how crazy they get with these.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    WC & SC modded are like hundreds of games in one.

I played a deathwing campaign a while back t hat was literally like an MMO in single player.. can't believe how crazy they get with these.
    pretty much

Warcraft 3 is a timeless masterpiece that will never die because it's editor

New one i just started playing https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads...e-dawn.291743/ full Scarlet Crusade camp, and voice acted too

Even allows you to customise your character and army between missions
    Last edited by Romanthony; 2017-02-26 at 08:25 PM.

Can't believe Hive Workshop is still running. I used to visit that site every day more than a decade ago.

Hello,
    been wondering is there any (and if there is,could someone suggest me good ones) custom made campaign similar to Rexxars in W3?So,just heroes,leveling up,collecting gear etc etc...
    Last edited by StarStalker7; 2017-03-01 at 11:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by StarStalker7 View Post
    Hello,
    been wondering is there any (and if there is,could someone suggest me good ones) custom made campaign similar to Rexxars in W3?So,just heroes,leveling up,collecting gear etc etc...
    Legacy of Lordaeron

https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads...n-v1-5.290032/

Wanderers of Sorceria

http://www.wos.campaigncreations.org/download.shtml

Oh and WoS makes Rexxar Campaign or Blizzards campaigns look like childs play. WoS may as well be it's own stand alone game.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2017-03-08 at 01:10 AM.

Bumping because this campaign thread is relevant for everyone

Please post productively and on-topic. Bumping threads contributes nothing to the discussion and is considered spam. Infracted. -Edge
    Last edited by Edge-; 2017-03-29 at 12:14 AM.

SC remake makes me want WC3 remake using Heroes quality assets more than ever. Just update graphics, UI and clean up some sounds. I don't even really care about too much engine upgrades unless it's for higher performance.

Hell, with a remaster, I'd kill for a new expansion or official content for old games too.

Quote Originally Posted by Thimagryn View Post
    SC remake makes me want WC3 remake using Heroes quality assets more than ever. Just update graphics, UI and clean up some sounds. I don't even really care about too much engine upgrades unless it's for higher performance.

Hell, with a remaster, I'd kill for a new expansion or official content for old games too.
    Custom campaigns arent a part of the remaster wet dream. Make your own thread

Sure they are. A remaster breathes life into custom campaigns more than anything else at this point.

SC custom maps will get a second life with the remaster, no doubt. A lot of the classic maps can be played in 4k resolution, it's not just the regular SC gameplay that will enjoy the fruits of a remaster.

Sure they are. A remaster breathes life into custom campaigns more than anything else at this point.

SC custom maps will get a second life with the remaster, no doubt. A lot of the classic maps can be played in 4k resolution, it's not just the regular SC gameplay that will enjoy the fruits of a remaster.
    Warcraft 3 modding is still alive and well.

Warcraft 3 modding is still alive and well.
    It's alive but held by a niche. It's not something the common Blizzard player knows or cares about. I'm simply pointing out that a remaster would bring attention to campaigns again, which is a good thing for everyone. People would be talking about WC3 again and you wouldn't have to bump a thread that's only got the same ~5 people in it anyways.

What exactly do you have against the idea of a remaster? Is it somehow so offensive to you that you have to push it out of discussion? I'm genuinely curious why you're being so defensive.
    Last edited by Thimagryn; 2017-03-28 at 05:12 PM.

Alive perhaps, well is absolutely subjective.

What exactly do you have against the idea of a remaster? Is it somehow so offensive to you that you have to push it out of discussion? I'm genuinely curious why you're being so defensive. It's not as though I came in here pronouncing the death of WC3 campaigns and its only way of survival is a remaster :s
    Because a remaster holds zero relevance on the current topic.

Now fuck off already

Because a remaster holds zero relevance on the current topic.

Now fuck off already
    I don't see why you're being so defensive :S

It's absolutely relevant to custom content when it's one of the few ways to keep it all relevant for the long-term.

Honestly dude, chill out.