Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Didn't she also dress up as Hitler, at one point?
    And black face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    good disney did the right thing by dumping pewdiepie. edgy/dark humor is for childish immature people who still havent grown out of their teenage years. there is NOTHING funny about the holocaust.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I don't understand why people keep pretending Sarah Silverman is somehow relevant to this conversation.
    She is relevant because of their similarities; they are both entertainers, they both sometimes say questionable thing in the name of comedy and entertainment, and yet only one is being lambasted by the media... hmm...

Silly question.... but who is pewdiepie? I've never heard of him before

Quote Originally Posted by chubbybunny View Post
    Silly question.... but who is pewdiepie? I've never heard of him before
    A simple Google hit will show you that or simply read the thread, he's the biggest youtuber with over 53 million subscribers, probably more now as he gained a few million more from all this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I am curious why Pewdiepie is the one they target? Is it just the media's long standing hate for Youtube and digital celebrities?
    He is famous for a Youtuber. You do not get klick or sell newspaper by saying someone completely insignificant did do somthing bad on internet.

Balanced/unbiassed sell less then extremely angled, who will klick or buy if the rubric is "Famous youtuber make joke that make some offended, the big majority do not care"

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post

She gets flack for what she posts all the time, and it was an obvious joke.

Also I don't really understand why you people can't understand that disney and others don't want to be associated with him, it's his own damn fault and it's not like he's going to starve since he still has 10 billion sheep following him on YT
    Wait, the news denounces her all the time?

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    I wouldn't call him apolitical. He just doesn't make politics a centerpiece of his content. He's very obviously left wing/liberal
    Americans have no business trying to talk about Scandinavian politics. Their entire scope of left and right is way too narrow for any meaningful discussion to take place.

Deleted
    Sargon has just released this analysis of the Mainstream Media Vs Pewdiepie.

If you are interested in understanding whats going on then spend the time to watch...

People unironically watching Sargon will never cease to amaze me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    And black face.
    And it's weird how the media doesn't go after her. It's almost like context really does matter, doesn't it?
    "Torturing someone is not an evil thing to do if it is done for good reasons" by Varodoc
    "You sit in OG/SW waiting on a Mythic+ queue" by Altmer <- Oh, the pearls in this forum...
    "They sort of did this Dragonriding, which ushered in the Dracthyr race." by Teriz <- the BS some people reach for their narratives...

Quote Originally Posted by Protean View Post
    Americans have no business trying to talk about Scandinavian politics. Their entire scope of left and right is way too narrow for any meaningful discussion to take place.
    Uhh, then you have no business talking about Americans or American politics?

Deleted
    Some important statistics Sargon presents in this article which i will leave here as food for thought:-

Daily Youtube views
    Pewdiepie = 12,100,000
    Philip DeFranco = 963,000
    Sargon of Akkad = 266,000
    Wall Street Journal = 241,000

Subscribers
    Pewdiepie = 53,500,000 (and rising)
    Wall Street Journal = 2,400,000 (and falling)

Basically pewdiepies wealth, reach and power is growing by the day... and WSJ wealth, reach and power is falling by the day.

And Sargons analysis of the Overton Window is thought provoking too (at 28:40).

For reference

Subreddit listing all mainstream articles attacking Pewdiepie & responders

General Mainstream Media attacks on Youtubers

Quote Originally Posted by Endemonadia View Post
    Some important statistics Sargon presents in this article which i will leave here as food for thought:-

Daily Youtube views
    Pewdiepie = 12,100,000
    Philip DeFranco = 963,000
    Sargon of Akkad = 266,000
    Wall Street Journal = 241,000

Subscribers
    Pewdiepie = 53,500,000 (and rising)
    Wall Street Journal = 2,400,000 (and falling)

Basically pewdiepies wealth, reach and power is growing by the day... and WSJ wealth, reach and power is falling by the day.

And Sargons analysis of the Overton Window is thought provoking too (at 28:40).

For reference

Subreddit listing all mainstream articles attacking Pewdiepie & responders

General Mainstream Media attacks on Youtubers
    Given that subscribing to Pewdiepie only requires clicking a button, whereas a WSJ subscription, you know, costs money, it's hardly an apples to apples comparison. And more than that, it's probably worth nothing that exactly none of these Youtube personalities actually do any reporting of their own, so if it weren't for the lamestream media feeding them stories, they'd have nothing to hyperventilate about. On second thought, I suppose they COULD go back to producing actual gaming content, but like that's ever going to happen.

First time I ever heard of this "Pew" person was from these forums.

What does Disney owe him/her?
    Anything?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    Given that subscribing to Pewdiepie only requires clicking a button, whereas a WSJ subscription, you know, costs money, it's hardly an apples to apples comparison.
    That has absolutely ZERO to do with the point hes making... nothing.

The fact that pewdiepies reach and influence is bigger than the WSJ is still a fact... if WSJ want a bigger reach then scrapping a sub fee will help.

But ofc they wont do that because they need the money because theyre losing income at an alarming rate... just check thier websites traffic recently.

WSJ Website Traffic

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    First time I ever heard of this "Pew" person was from these forums.

What does Disney owe him/her?
    Anything?
    Nobody cares that Disney dropped him... the issue is the 'outrage' that the mainstream media have invented against him.

Watched Sargon's video - loved that new The Daily Stormer banner. Those cheeky trolls! haha

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Watched Sargon's video - loved that new The Daily Stormer banner. Those cheeky trolls! haha
    Yep its hilarious

It means that if the Mainstream wanna make the statement that Neo-Nazis love Pewdiepie then they have to also agree that Neo-Nazis also love the Wall Street Journal... its called CHECKMATE

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endemonadia View Post
    That has absolutely ZERO to do with the point hes making... nothing.

The fact that pewdiepies reach and influence is bigger than the WSJ is still a fact... if WSJ want a bigger reach then scrapping a sub fee will help.

But ofc they wont do that because they need the money because theyre losing income at an alarming rate... just check thier websites traffic recently.

WSJ Website Traffic

- - - Updated - - -

Nobody cares that Disney dropped him... the issue is the 'outrage' that the mainstream media have invented against him.
    newspapers across the board are in decline subscription wise. it's a dying media. what is your point exactly?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    newspapers across the board are in decline subscription wise. it's a dying media. what is your point exactly?
    It helps to explain why the mainstream is attacking the alternative media. Theyre simply attacking their main competitor. Theyre losing money to the alternative media hand over fist as advertisers pull out because they get less and less exposure.