Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The political campaign rallies outside any kind of election is just unseemly. Presidents shouldn't be engaged in this sort of behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    The political campaign rallies outside any kind of election is just unseemly. Presidents shouldn't be engaged in this sort of behavior.
    Unseemly? Trump can only play a victim. He has no accomplishments to show unless he tells you personally. He will blame and whine and campaign and his desperate followers will cling to that small tuft of grass.

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzington View Post
    You can't be serious. Surely.

He's absolutely serious, look at the shitstorm with Pewdiepie. There are numerous examples with more egregious outright lies and fabrications than that. Look at /r KotakuInAction.

My own small snippet involves my own sister years back. They were reporting on what essentially should have been a human interest piece on a sorority. There was no reason to lie. They did anyway, taking bits of Truth and weaving it into an entirely new fairytale about girls being kicked out for the way they looked that absolutely did not happen. Made it's way thru the major papers, magazines, and talk shows in that form.

They lied 100% Because it better fit a narrative. If they'll lie when it doesn't matter, what do you think they'll do when their existence is on the line.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Presenting opinion as fact is the worst form of lying, especially when you have millions of people trusting you.
    It all sounds like hand waving and conspiracy theory until you experience it for yourself. I'm just glad at least half the country is skeptical enough not to believe everything they hear whole cloth.
    Last edited by D3thray; 2017-02-19 at 07:19 AM.

Deleted
    Today vast majority of political top stories are based on "rumors told by unnamed sources". People buying that shit.

Yes, media is lying. Something needs to be done to fix it. Either they must publish sources or they must publish big disclaimer explaining people that what they about to tell is nothing but speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    What stories are you talking about
    i'm late to the party but we could mention a few.
    http://lawnewz.com/uncategorized/hos...lse-reporting/
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...y-4chan-prank/
    most BLM stories have been edited to reflect a different order of events.

ive found these just browsing google in a matter of minutes.
    the problem is most MSM outlets figured out it doesn't matter if its true, it's just whatever gets the most views.

Trump is doing a service to the people calling out the media on their bullshit. They have people claiming to be conservatives shitting on trump, liberals shitting on trump and every celebrity doing it giving the impression the whole word is against Trump and when they think there is a scandal they go after an easy target The Watergate or call Trump Hitler.

Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    Today vast majority of political top stories are based on "rumors told by unnamed sources". People buying that shit.

Yes, media is lying. Something needs to be done to fix it. Either they must publish sources or they must publish big disclaimer explaining people that what they about to tell is nothing but speculation.
    Protecting anonymous sources has been a thing in the media for a long, long time.

Plus, Trump said the leaks were real.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    So you're anti-business?

This is the part you cons don't realize, you're either gonna have to grin and bear it with the PC culture you hate so much or you're against a free market.
    im sorry but was there droves of buisness's leaving disney over it, where people out rioting in the streets cus the wallstreet journal took clips out of context and incorrectly reported them in a shoddy new article. No they wernt. It was kneejerk reaction over retarded shit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    How many millions of illegal immigrants supposedly voted for hillary clinton again?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    About 3-5 million, mostly in California.
    I honestly thought you were asking the question, which is why I said what I did.

Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    Well, be fair. I know it's Ransath, but he did answer the question correctly. 3-5 million did supposedly vote illegally, according to Trump. Of course, anyone who claims that 3-5 million actually voted illegally needs to either provide evidence or reveal themselves to be a liar.
    Thank you Laser

@ the rest of you - again, I was just answering the question.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Where's the proof?
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Oh shit, did you finally dig up proof of that? I've been waiting for Trump to prove it, but if you've already taken care of that then you've done this country a great service!

I'd love to see all that proof.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Horseshit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    The fact that you believe that is incredibly sad and makes anything you say questionable. Can I make some statements with no proof to back it up too?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    See, bold statements usually require things called facts, which prove they have a thing called truth.

If a statement does not have truth, it is a lie.

That statement has no truth.

That statement is, therefore, a lie. Donald Trump lied.

So, as I stated, it's very hollow for a man who does little more than lie to call others out for lying. Especially when he claims that they're lying about him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    >Proud member of the Alt-wrong
    I'm assuming you mean the alt-right? Becease I could see why you would believe that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Prove it, friendo.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    Katie Hopkins calls CNN
    the "CLINTON NEWS NETWORK" lol

Which it is
    .I love Katie Hopkins Sexy British Accent Btw

what a horrible piece of trash katie hopkins is

Quote Originally Posted by Coffeexbean View Post
    what a horrible piece of trash katie hopkins is
    She is Gorgeous..

An ex British Afghan solider too. I do admire here

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Protecting anonymous sources has been a thing in the media for a long, long time.

Plus, Trump said the leaks were real.
    Its not only about those leaks, its about pretty much all major news in last year. So much fake bullshit has been posted.

Best example is election hacking. Most of US are now convinced that Russia hacked elections, just because someone at CIA said that its possible, then media removed word "possible" and echo chamber began, changing speculation into fact. No proof was ever given, not even a hint on what proof might be, just speculation that it might be possible.

Then shitload of rumors about Trump and Hillary without any proof, selective quoting out of context, using made up anonymous sources and so on. Entire campaign coverage has been disgusting because news are not held accountable for bullshit they are spreading.

Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post

While there is a kind of bandwagon at the moment with all the leaking, your solution for that sounds terrible. Protecting news sources, especially those who leak relevant information about important events (unless it is leaking classified documents of course), is mandatory. That will just allow Trump to make an example out of anyone who 'leaks' even undocumented information, and given how zealous his followers are, that fallout might destroy someone's life over a comment.

Saying anything without named source is speculation only serves the fake news narrative.

Note that I am not saying that the current situation is in any way perfect or good. But that solution is terrible and would only support a president that is usually not held to the same standards by those here speaking out against the media.
    When Trump is called out about spouting false numbers, he just says 'I was given that information' - and repeats the same falsehoods two days later anyway. When he speaks 'without the filter of the fake media' he either takes information out of context her heard somewhere or simply makes it up just to fit his narrative, like with the second Bowling Green Massacre over in Sweden.
    For the life of me, I can't understand the people who will rant against the fake media, but defend a lying POTUS. How does that not cause cognitive dissonance?

Disclaimer: this is not directed at those who are actually against both the news and Trump.

Deleted
    Actually, trumps goal is to make people believe there is no news source in america that is viable and not biased.

Now ask yourself if you believe him.

Propaganda works.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Why would I not be... im giving examples of them lying...
    Gives absolutely no examples of anything.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    I am sadly a honest man.
    Makes incredibly dishonest disingenuous post.

Yep. Sounds about right.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    http://www.businessinsider.com/trump...r=US&IR=T&IR=T

Nice propaganda piece Trump, too bad it's false - as always.

Of course all the Trump supporters will suck it up with the usual "PRAISE KEK SWEDN YES!" garbage.
    I was just reading about this and chuckled at the thought of all the cretins in the crowd hollering and whooping while being fed fake news about Sweden from their authoritarian leader.

Well, at least when you know that the media is all full of lying Fake News, then you have the perfect excuse to use when people find out you are a giant fucking hypocrite to the Nth degree.

Like, you know, when you rant on Twitter about the "unbelievable" way the President is wasting Taxpayer money on vacations, and then spend more in your first month in office on your own vacations than the person you were just criticizing averaged in a year.

At resorts you own or in promotion of your personal family business interests no less, so you get to directly benefit from wasting that taxpayer money at the same time by using it to line your own pockets. (How that is not completely ethically wrong I have no idea, but hey, God Emperor can do no wrong, am I right?)

But hey, the media reported on it, so it must be fake news.
    Last edited by Surfd; 2017-02-19 at 10:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    Actually, trumps goal is to make people believe there is no news source in america that is viable and not biased.

Now ask yourself if you believe him.

Propaganda works.
    Even republicans are getting worried about this trend. Here's what McCain said yesterday: "If you want to preserve democracy as we know it, you have to have a free and many times adversarial press. And without it, I am afraid that we would lose so much of our individual liberties over time. That's how dictators get started."

15+ Year Old Account
    Trump made up a terror attack that never happened yesterday, this time in Sweden
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Trump made up a terror attack that never happened yesterday, this time in Sweden
    This is number 3 for the Trump team.