Poll: Do you have rank 2 of Infernal Brimstone?

Do YOU have Rank 2 Infernal Brimstone?

Simple really. I've done the Infernal Brimstone quest every time it's up since launch (almost 6 months now), and I still have yet to discover rank 2 of Infernal Brimstone.

Likewise, all of my herbalists got rank 2 felwort on their first Felwort (they'd have rank 3 but you need rank 2 in every other herb to access the quest), and my skinners got Rank 3 Felhide without even skinning more than one of the demons. (After reaching 1 in all the skins/herbs, you ge tthe quest for rank 2 of the special one if you have the first. Once you get rank 2 in all the skins/herbs, you get the quest for rank 3 of the special one if you have the second)

So, is Infernal Brimstone just bugged? Is Mama Diggs supposed to give you a quest without looting an item like with Felwort/Felhide? And if so, why isn't it popping up? If it's looted from the destroyer, then why isn't it dropping?

My miner is 800 Mining, rank 2 in everything but Infernal Brimstone and rank 3 in Leystone Deposit. Rank 2 infernal brimstone also appears to lock miners to a single rank 3 skill until they get rank 2 in Brimstone.

So the question is, do YOU PERSONALLY have Infernal Brimstone rank 2? (Not "My friend got it" or "I know someone who does") I find maybe 1 post for every 200 saying they have it to don't have it.

And if it is bugged (which I'm 99.9% sure), why hasn't it been fixed despite numerous bug reports/tweets?

EDIT: And if, by chance, you somehow DO have it, did you have the other mining skills trained at the time? (Copper Bar, etc.)
    Last edited by Myzou; 2017-02-19 at 10:21 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    we have allready had like 8 threads on this, we dont need more

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...rnal+brimstone
    examples i can find right now

we know infernal brimstone is bugged, and have known since release, blizzard broke it and is having a problem fixing it for some reason, and its so late that it doesent even matter anymore
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-02-19 at 10:23 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

We're not allowed to necro posts. As such, seeing if they fixed it with a low low droprate somewhere along the line is worth checking.

Shockingly, duplicate topics pop up all the time, and are allowed, as they're preferred to necroing.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    Simple really. I've done the Infernal Brimstone quest every time it's up since launch (almost 6 months now), and I still have yet to discover rank 2 of Infernal Brimstone.

Likewise, all of my herbalists got rank 2 felwort on their first Felwort (they'd have rank 3 but you need rank 2 in every other herb to access the quest), and my skinners got Rank 3 Felhide without even skinning more than one of the demons. (After reaching 1 in all the skins/herbs, you ge tthe quest for rank 2 of the special one if you have the first. Once you get rank 2 in all the skins/herbs, you get the quest for rank 3 of the special one if you have the second)

So, is Infernal Brimstone just bugged? Is Mama Diggs supposed to give you a quest without looting an item like with Felwort/Felhide? And if so, why isn't it popping up? If it's looted from the destroyer, then why isn't it dropping?

My miner is 800 Mining, rank 2 in everything but Infernal Brimstone and rank 3 in Leystone Deposit. Rank 2 infernal brimstone also appears to lock miners to a single rank 3 skill until they get rank 2 in Brimstone.

So the question is, do YOU PERSONALLY have Infernal Brimstone rank 2? (Not "My friend got it" or "I know someone who does") I find maybe 1 post for every 200 saying they have it to don't have it.

And if it is bugged (which I'm 99.9% sure), why hasn't it been fixed despite numerous bug reports/tweets?

EDIT: And if, by chance, you somehow DO have it, did you have the other mining skills trained at the time? (Copper Bar, etc.)
    They just fixed Rank 3 of alchemist stone after 5 and a half months. By summer your rank 2 will be implemented, no worries.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    We're not allowed to necro posts. As such, seeing if they fixed it with a low low droprate somewhere along the line is worth checking.

Shockingly, duplicate topics pop up all the time, and are allowed, as they're preferred to necroing.

was last active 5 days ago so its not necroing

and yes necroing is bad
    but your asking if people have rank 2
    and with some simple research you would see no one does (or very very few)

3 characters with mining. All of them have at least one rank 3, but none are higher than rank 1 Infernal Brimstone.

Spoke again with a GM. Said that it was definitely in the game, or was just firmly denying the fact that it wasn't. Also claims that he/she knew people that have it. So really puzzled why nobody has it in my guild or any other top 5 guild on my realm.

10+ Year Old Account
    They pushed getting rank 2 and 3 to quest line and a raid now.......Yesterday I got a quest line to get rank 2, which now today did nothing to give me more brimstone..I just killed a mob and still only got 5 brimstone to drop.....rank 3 you have to form up a raid group and go back too WoD and kill last boss of Hellfire cit.....good luck with that now. It was never in the game rank 2 and 3...they lied.

Quote Originally Posted by MouseD View Post
    They pushed getting rank 2 and 3 to quest line and a raid now.......Yesterday I got a quest line to get rank 2, which now today did nothing to give me more brimstone..I just killed a mob and still only got 5 brimstone to drop.....rank 3 you have to form up a raid group and go back too WoD and kill last boss of Hellfire cit.....good luck with that now. It was never in the game rank 2 and 3...they lied.
    And where did you get the quest line?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    They did not push it per se. This is how it worked properly in all of the beta. It was bugged, they kept denying the bug existed and they just fixed the bug. But yes, they most certainly lied.

You can solo Archimonde in LFR (though you need to be able to burst him before the nether banish)
    How can a 110 que in LFR.....thought we lost that opt once we were 110...remember he is 100 level mob of WoD not Legion.

Deleted
    Moment patch hit, my miners got quest from traineR in dal
    Now on rank 3 quests and have to do hellfire citadel..

Deleted
    If you have decent gear and/or have good burst, you can solo Archimonde (you'll need to kill him before he can banish you in phase 3). At worst, find someone else who needs this and duo him.
    Yeah I know, but now got 6 alts that need it, I'm not that patient when people have said they have seen very little difference in how many per WQ node lol

Mama Diggs has it the moment you log in
    Thank you /10char

Mama Diggs has it the moment you log in
    Do you need rank 2 in every other mining skill? I didn't see any quest on my miner, but I think I'm missing some obscure shit like rank 2 living leystone or so (time to farm ley worms...)

A second thanks - months and months of rank 1 and now I have the raid quest for Rank 3.

7+ Year Old Account
    They did not push it per se. This is how it worked properly in all of the beta. It was bugged, they kept denying the bug existed and they just fixed the bug. But yes, they most certainly lied.

You can solo Archimonde in LFR (though you need to be able to burst him before the nether banish)
    i had seen a few people with it, so it seems something bad happened, that they could not fix for a long time, because a gm admitted to me in a ticket it was bugged, but they could not grant me the quest, not knowing the problems that could cause, and had confimred some people got it, and were checking to see how they did and why lots others were not