Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Woah.

So ogres, humans, dwarves, gnomes, humans.. they're all related?

At this point what are the 'natural' races that evolved on their own, without titan intervention?

Trolls, Tauren, goblins... ?
    Yeah they are about as related as a horse and a dog =/

oh btw

Nightelves = Trolls

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Is she still the sister of Anduin?
    Wait whut? he has a sister? Who is taria?

Quote Originally Posted by Aedion View Post
    Varians mother, in the movie verse she is Anduin Lothar sister, which is why I asked. If they change that, it would mean the true royal bloodline of humanity is still around.
    Last edited by Combatbutler; 2017-02-19 at 01:08 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Doesn't Draenor have one, yet unknown Old God? The Arakkoa were trying to summon one. Probably even survived the destruction of the planet.
    they were trying to summon one, there was not one allready on the planet

however if there was it may have died from lack of a titan soul to feed off of

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aedion View Post
    anduin lothar
    not anduin wrynn
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    Jesus, the story about the fall of Goria is fascinating. Makes me proud to play a Shaman as my main.
    it makes me wonder though.

why doesn't the earthen ring just tear the broken shore to pieces? we could seriously just turn this whole island and every piece of architecture and demon on it into a cloud of dust.

so many things in wow don't make sense just for plot.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post

oh btw

Nightelves = Trolls
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Woah.

So ogres, humans, dwarves, gnomes, humans.. they're all related?

At this point what are the 'natural' races that evolved on their own, without titan intervention?

Trolls, Tauren, goblins... ?

he means as in "they were all decendents created by the titans"

but even that is wrong really

1. he says humans twice..

2. ogres and humans are children of titanic beings
    where gnomes and dwarves where titanic beings simply turned into flesh

but tauren trolls and goblins we dont know yet
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-02-19 at 01:01 PM.

oh btw

Nightelves = Trolls
    considering they're titan constructs, or products of titan constructs, they're related in that way. which is closer than how a horse and dog are related, but still not close.

they could breed though.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    it makes me wonder though.

why doesn't the earthen ring just tear the broken shore to pieces? we could seriously just turn this whole island and every piece of architecture and demon on it into a cloud of dust.

so many things in wow don't make sense just for plot.
    because doing creation of that huge of nature is extreamly dificult

and the stone has been corrupted into fel, earth that no longer has the spirit of earth in it (so lore wise they cant do shit with it since it no longer has elemental spirit inside it)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fincayra View Post
    It's my understanding that ley lines are basically the veins and arteries of a Titan world soul. Why then would Draenor have them? Unless they are a feature of all planets, and are more active on a world that will eventually become a Titan, I don't see why they would exist at all on a world that isn't a future Titan.
    ley lines may simply be veins of ore (that holds magic very well) that line up perfectly

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    because doing creation of that huge of nature is extreamly dificult

and the stone has been corrupted into fel, earth that no longer has the spirit of earth in it (so lore wise they cant do shit with it since it no longer has elemental spirit inside it)
    thrall has no problem creating a bridge made of that blackened stone.

it's still earth, the earth elementals still have dominion over it. it's just like working with a piece of radioactive rock. unpleasant and possibly dangerous, but still doable.

7+ Year Old Account
    thrall has no problem creating a bridge made of that blackened stone.

it's still earth, the earth elementals still have dominion over it. it's just like working with a piece of radioactive rock. unpleasant and possibly dangerous, but still doable.
    the bridge is made of brown stone (and again thats gameplay not really lore)

and no, its no longer earth, it is now a completely different thing

and no its not

its more like having an arm, and dunking that arm in sulfuric acid, yes its still your arm, but you cant do shit with it because its dead
    and one of the reasons we know this is because the infernals being made out of the stone at the broken shore are well infernals, that fight against us... if the elements still had control dont you think they would fight back...?
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-02-19 at 01:08 PM.

the bridge is made of brown stone (and again thats gameplay not really lore)

and no, its no longer earth, it is now a completely different thing

and no its not

its more like having an arm, and dunking that arm in sulfuric acid, yes its still your arm, but you cant do shit with it because its dead
    we see shaman still working with earth on the blackened earth. that's proof enough for me it still works.

7+ Year Old Account
    we see shaman still working with earth on the blackened earth. that's proof enough for me it still works.
    screenshot? that isnt simply "gameplay"

because really, "why where shamans still able to do stuff during the garrosh fight when thrall couldent" because of gameplay>lore

oh btw

Nightelves = Trolls
    Yeah but they got changed by the Well of Eternity.

Chronicle or future will tell us

We all thought the Tomb of Sargeras wasn't very important and was defunct after the end of TFT.

OHHH HOW WRONG WE WERE

Regardless Zul and Zandalar would make quite a fitting intro tier really. if they use the last landmasses left.

Though we could have a new central continent of the Black Empire risen by N'zoth. At this point it's just the waiting game.

Waiting not playing.... love the story but I will never log into RNG Korean Grindfest Diablo MMO ever again.
    Meh these guys made MoP out of thin air with all the great lore it brought, I wouldn't be surprised if they can pull out many more expansion if it makes money.
    Yeah it might be tougher for them to make these stories and lore out of nowhere and connect it to other stuff in WoW but they already did it, I believe they can pull it out again somehow. Worst case scenario - some bizzare alternate time time travel again that messes up with reality lol.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    Meh these guys made MoP out of thin air with all the great lore it brought, I wouldn't be surprised if they can pull out many more expansion if it makes money.
    Yeah it might be tougher for them to make these stories and lore out of nowhere and connect it to other stuff in WoW but they already did it, I believe they can pull it out again somehow. Worst case scenario - some bizzare alternate time time travel again that messes up with reality lol.
    we could allways after beating the legion, then have an azshara and nzoth expansion that also has places like kultiras and zandalar
    then we could find out about the void after beating nzoth, and go to another planet to recruit allies to help defeat the void, after that we could go fight the void

so 3 more right there

screenshot? that isnt simply "gameplay"

because really, "why where shamans still able to do stuff during the garrosh fight when thrall couldent" because of gameplay>lore
    dark shamanism's a whole lot different than what's going on here.

thrall couldn't do anything because the elements were bound and broken, prevented from aiding.

oops, i was wrong here. they're trying to bind them, but some are still free. fel seems to not be nearly as good at binding the elements as dark shamanism void magic. so, using earth magic is perfectly possible.
    Last edited by derpkitteh; 2017-02-19 at 01:48 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    dark shamanism's a whole lot different than what's going on here.

thrall couldn't do anything because the elements were bound and broken, prevented from aiding.

the quests around the broken shore for the shaman show that the legion's attempting to work with the elements that are there, and some of them are turning to the legion. but the elements are not bound here, they're free.
    do you have video of this? because the elementals would never willingly join the legion... thats not how it works....

also again, i brought that up because "gameplay>lore" yes shaamns can still use earth spells on the broken shore, but thats because of gameplay

do you have video of this? because the elementals would never willingly join the legion... thats not how it works....

also again, i brought that up because "gameplay>lore" yes shaamns can still use earth spells on the broken shore, but thats because of gameplay
    i edited out. i had only read the first part, and it said "they're attempting to harness azeroth's elements, and it's working"

seeing how uppity some of the elementals were with each other in the planes, it's not much of a stretch to think some might consider joining the legion willingly. but that's not what's happening, they're binding them, and it's not even remotely as effective as the dark shamans in orgrimmar were.

and we also undo what they did. so the elements are still there, and working with us. we could use earth magic there just fine.

7+ Year Old Account
    i edited out. i had only read the first part, and it said "they're attempting to harness azeroth's elements, and it's working"

seeing how uppity some of the elementals were with each other in the planes, it's not much of a stretch to think some might consider joining the legion willingly. but that's not what's happening, they're binding them, and it's not even remotely as effective as the dark shamans in orgrimmar were.

and we also undo what they did. so the elements are still there, and working with us. we could use earth magic there just fine.
    it's not much of a stretch to think some might consider joining the legion willingly.
    ... ok well im not going to argue lore with somone who really thinks that...

Dimensius The-All-Devouring is a Void Lord

He as just a fragment of his power that slipped through the viel consumed the Ethereals homeworld.

also uh......

Argus and Sargeras and ultimate desturction of the Legion is PATCH

a

PATCH

I'm sure the confrontation with the Void Lords can be a patch if the previous is one.

Simple too Azshara T1 N'zoth T2 Void T3

/end game

There will be no return of the Lich King

We have been to northrend
    We have raided ICC
    The scourge command structure is Bolvar / Player DKs

There is no expansion

Jaina is a bitch. What else is new. What expansion her and her non existant armies?

These things won't happen seriously

Wotlk was not legion related. The Lich king was the furthest possible thing from legion affiliation at that point. Direct enemies actually.
    Sure Kil'jaeden created the lich king. But ner'zhul and Arthas crafted the scourge themselves.
    Sure, sargeras(could be) is in a patch,but the whole expansion is centered on Legion. Deathwing was also just a patch, but the whole expansion was about him. So a Void Lord could be a whole expansion in the future, but he will be killable in the last patch only

Dimensius isn't a void lord as in big evil void lords Sargeras is afraid of. There is lots of Demon Lords too, but not all of them is a KJ or an Archimonde.

Sure, I dont really think there will be another Lich King expac, just an idea wich has been floating around this forums. Have to mention though, Legion made The Lich King with the intent to create and control the scourge. So no, it was purely the Burning Legions doing.

Ally/horde vs Jaina could be faction base expansion.

Most likely is the Army of the Light vs Void Lords. That could be at least two expansions, its in about 30-40 years time(lorewise) and seeing each expansion is like 10 and 10 years, 3-4 more expansions to come at least!^^
    Last edited by Doffen; 2017-02-19 at 02:24 PM.