Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vexilius View Post
    If a guy has no say in the child he helped conceive, he shouldn't have to pay child support either.
    When the pain and discomfort of carrying and birthing a baby is equal between the man and woman, then he can have equal say.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    Yes, it is. Doesn't exclude the option of financial responsibility. Since it's her body and solely her decision she also had more responsibilities.

I.e. if she wants the child without consent of the partner, she should also be ready to raise it by her own means.
    You just argued the man had no say if the woman got pregnant.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Should change it so men had to get a written consent and permission from a doctor every time they cum without the intent to make children, as it is killing nearly endless amounts of potential children every year. Can't see a big difference between that and the other bill. Both are retarded.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyshade View Post
    It's not murder, it's not a person.
    "Things the Nazis said" for 500

And people would STILL vote for Clinton. That's completely nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    When the pain and discomfort of carrying and birthing a baby is equal between the man and woman, then he can have equal say.
    Same for the father when they're divorcing. The father should take the baby, they usually pay more for his education, for his house, for his clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    And people would STILL vote for Clinton. That's completely nonsense.
    The fuck does that have to do with anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Same for the father when they're divorcing. The father should take the baby, they usually pay more for his education, for his house, for his clothes.
    Not true.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight White Whale View Post
    "Things the Nazis said" for 500
    Wow, did you just really go there. A fetus is not a person, therefore it's not murder.

These are two entirely different things. One is about getting a boner, the other is about the murder of unborn children. It would be like women needing to have the permission of their husbands to purchase lube. It's ridiculous.
    It is factually not murder.

Deleted
    Wow, did you just really go there. A fetus is not a person, therefore it's not murder.
    ... is what the Nazis said about the jews. Is what the Ku-Klux-Klan says about blacks. People say shit like that to justify their evil deeds. Why is a fetus not a person? At what point does something become a person? When it's convenient to you?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    It is factually not murder.
    And you are factually not smart.

Whether you call it murder or killing is irrelevant, stop your hair-splitting and stop evading the issue.

Deleted
    ... is what the Nazis said about the jews. Is what the Ku-Klux-Klan says about blacks. People say shit like that to justify their evil deeds. Why is a fetus not a person? At what point does something become a person? When it's convenient to you?

- - - Updated - - -

Whether you call it murder or killing is irrelevant, stop evading the issue.
    It's not evading an issue. It is not murder, the fetus is not a person. And I'm not sure how to feel about you comparing me to a Nazi or a member of the KKK, good god.

Did the Nazis say it about fetuses?

Deleted
    And I'm not sure how to feel about you comparing me to a Nazi or a member of the KKK, good god.
    The truth hurts.

Deleted
    The truth hurts.
    Uh-huh.

/10chars

Deleted
    Uh-huh.

/10chars
    Is that what people on these forums do when they run out of arguments?

Deleted
    Is that what people on these forums do when they run out of arguments?
    No, it's what I do when I realize you have no arguments other than pulling outlandish comparisons out of your arse.

Whether you call it murder or killing is irrelevant, stop your hair-splitting and stop evading the issue.
    It makes a huge distinction. And if you actually believed what you've said here, you'd stop calling it murder.

wow i didn't realize fetuses were an entire race of people with their own culture and religion and way of life

thanks for informing me internet poster Straight White Whale

Deleted
    No, it's what I do when I realize you have no arguments other than pulling outlandish comparisons out of your arse.
    You defining fetuses as "not people" so you can shrug off the killing of them is in no way different than Nazis defining jews as sub-human so they can justify the killing of them.

What does that even mean "not people"? What makes us people? We're human. Fetuses are human. They're human fetuses. What makes a child more "people" than a fetus? Why is the life of a child that's one minute old worth something and the life of a fetus isn't?

You haven't given one single argument, and you have done nothing but talk down to me in the most childish way.

It's that kind of behaviour that makes you people seem like the crazy, unreasonable ones.

and man, there are a lot of people on these forums that don't seem to understand that if you put your peepee in a woman that wants to have kids, and you don't want to have kids, maybe you shouldn't put your peepee in her

and that maybe if you don't know that much about her maybe you shouldn't be fucking in the first place

i know, it's crazy

- - - Updated - - -

You defining fetuses as "not people" so you can shrug off the killing of them is in no way different than Nazis defining jews as sub-human so they can justify the killing of them.

What does that even mean "not people"? What makes us people? We're human. Fetuses are human. They're human fetuses. What makes a child more "people" than a fetus? Why is the life of a child that's one minute old worth something and the life of a fetus isn't?

You haven't given one single argument, and you have done nothing but talk down to me in the most childish way.

It's that kind of behaviour that makes you people seem like the crazy, unreasonable ones.
    if it helps i'm completely in support of fourth trimester abortions as well

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Willias View Post
    wow i didn't realize fetuses were an entire race of people with their own culture and religion and way of life

thanks for informing me internet poster Straight White Whale
    Jews are humans, just like fetuses are. It doesn't matter for what reasons they were considered subhuman, all that matters is that evil people tried to justify why it was ok to kill them. Your snarky response isn't winning you any points.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Willias View Post
    if it helps i'm completely in support of fourth trimester abortions as well
    Start with yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    It makes a huge distinction. And if you actually believed what you've said here, you'd stop calling it murder.
    That made no sense at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun View Post
    Heh.

I'm pretty interested to see how the Republican legislators respond to that one, as I'm sure they're all stalwart defenders of wholesome, moral values and Christian virtue.
    They will also be white, grey haired and hearty purchasors of blue pills....