Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The only thing casuals deserve are the scraps.
    Insert cringe politically charged signature here

LFR "raiders"...? HAHAHAHAHA!

Seriously, it's been this way since Pandaria. Get over it.

Make LFR loot ilvls = to WQ,take the runes out put them into normal raid drops, No issues with LFR coming out the same day as any other raid tier.
    My opinion.

Running M,M+ is a better use of time in my opinion but I know some folks do not have that option,so I am glad LFR is around.

Quote Originally Posted by tenaka30 View Post
    You mean like where I ignored the irrelevant points to focus what we were debating, and then you replied ignoring my points entirely?

Gotcha.
    You ignored my "irrelevant" post to make another "irrelevant" post, you mean.

But I honestly expected nothing else.

"LFR Raiders"... Oh, you mean, the people who afk boss encounters and put people on follow through trash? lol

Premade group finder has normal unlocked the same week NH launches. No need to wait for LFR. If LFR is your only source of raiding I feel for you. Maybe you have 0 time or lack the skill for normal+. Either way, LFR is easily filtered out entirely with normal group finder. No matter the time you have. If you can wait for queue times you can wait in premade.
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Effenz View Post
    You ignored my "irrelevant" post to make another "irrelevant" post, you mean.

But I honestly expected nothing else.
    If you want to debate what I originally said then stick to what I originally said and not shoehorn in what you want to talk about. Otherwise we have nothing to talk about.

With regards to your closing line you think you're being smart and if all you need is for you to think you are then you're golden. You aren't though, for the above reason.

lfr is just about legendaries farming now and a few ap ;p

Deleted
    They should really patch LfRetard out! Normal is so fucking easy, its not even funny anymore. Everyone should be able to do Normal without any problems.

If you want to debate what I originally said then stick to what I originally said and not shoehorn in what you want to talk about. Otherwise we have nothing to talk about.

With regards to your closing line you think you're being smart and if all you need is for you to think you are then you're golden. You aren't though, for the above reason.
    *yawn*

So again, there's nothing in LFR that makes it a raid apart from being in a raid instance.

Lol at "you think you're being smart"
    None of you lot ever answer questions when it comes down to it. It's how yall roll, really.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BITBYBIT View Post
    They should really patch LfRetard out! Normal is so fucking easy, its not even funny anymore. Everyone should be able to do Normal without any problems.
    Are you suggesting the group finding part of it is removed or the difficulty level?

For me and many like me it's the former that makes it accessible to us. The latter would be a factor but it would likely mean I could do one wing a night rather than the current LFR where at the moment it is possible to run the entire raid in most cases (Generally speaking, not just about NH).

- - - Updated - - -

*yawn*

So again, there's nothing in LFR that makes it a raid apart from being in a raid instance.

Lol at "you think you're being smart"
    None of you lot ever answer questions when it comes down to it. It's how yall roll, really.
    There you go again, yawning as though you are the smart one, and then go on to make a mistake in your very next sentence.

Please, by all means, say something smart in reply. Unless you offer anything bite-worthy this is going nowhere but a to-and-fro of your best material.

Are you suggesting the group finding part of it is removed or the difficulty level?

For me and many like me it's the former that makes it accessible to us. The latter would be a factor but it would likely mean I could do one wing a night rather than the current LFR where at the moment it is possible to run the entire raid in most cases (Generally speaking, not just about NH).

- - - Updated - - -

There you go again, yawning as though you are the smart one, and then go on to make a mistake in your very next sentence.

Please, by all means, say something smart in reply. Unless you offer anything bite-worthy this is going nowhere but a to-and-fro of your best material.
    What mistake? Where did I claim to be "so smart"? That's 100% your headcanon, bruh.
    Btw I find it hilarious that you're now pointing out mistakes after spelling the word elitist incorrectly since you've been here.

Also, again, sidestepping the point and focusing on irrelevant things, still not surprised.
    I totally expect you to the same thing in your subsequent reply.

Lots of alternative facts in this thread. LFR includes a raid group in a raid instance. That would be a raid. It's not really up for debate. Sorry if it somehow cheapens the experience for you.

You all arguing this are like people who claim music you don't like isn't "real" music. What your argument should actually be is that it sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by elaina View Post
    Lots of alternative facts in this thread. LFR includes a raid group in a raid instance. That would be a raid. It's not really up for debate. Sorry if it somehow cheapens the experience for you.

You all arguing this are like people who claim music you don't like isn't "real" music. What your argument should actually be is that it sucks.
    Is a baby cluelessly hitting a drumset music or noise?

It's a raid only in name.

Lfr is nothing like actual raiding which is why it is not considered raiding by most people who actually raid
    Insert cringe politically charged signature here

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zaino View Post
    It's a raid only in name.

Lfr is nothing like actual raiding which is why it is not considered raiding by most people who actually raid
    That's the point to be fair. It IS, factually, a raid; Blizzard decides this and they have named it "raid". It's not as complex or needy as normal mode or higher. But it is still a raid. It's silly and baseless to claim it's not a raid.

If people pointed out that it is not as difficult as normal+ there would, and could, be no argument against this. But they're not, they're simply outright claiming it isn't a raid, despite the facts being against them.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    I'm stuck on the 4th boss in Normal. Pugging in LFG.
    Huh. Was this Krosus or Spellblade?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GrieverXIII View Post
    Flex Raiding was quality of life improvements. LFR was denaturing the game.

Social interaction has always been the very core of the MMO genre. Destroying that aspect for the sake of making it more "convenient" for people to acquire their purples wasn't the right way to go about it.
    LFR was good in that it was attempt to cater to an audience that was excluded by the hardcore turn of early Cataclysm. It was Blizzard pulling back on the idea that that audience wasn't important.

LFR was bad in that it probably wasn't the way they should have catered to that audience, due to LFR's limitations as a game design element.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

No but bullshit lowest common denominator bubblegum pop still is.

We should probably stop this because some are correctly arguing that it is raiding in name/category and others are saying it does not fit the essence of what it means to be raiding which is also right. It's way different.

No but bullshit lowest common denominator bubblegum pop still is.

We should probably stop this because some are correctly arguing that it is raiding in name/category and others are saying it does not fit the essence of what it means to be raiding which is also right. It's way different.
    So since neither of us are right, it's pointless to go on.
    And btw shit like tswift isn't music either, it's noise.

End of thread. hahaha YES!