Thread: Rate my luck

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Rate my luck

got 5 legendaries (oh.. you must be so lucky!) but wait.. here is the list.

1)Wilfred's Sigil of Superior Summoning. - got this one as my first legendary at the beginning of the expansion, was playing demo back then.
    2)Prydaz, Xavaric's Magnum Opus. - my second one.. at this point i suspected nothing.. because hey, everyone get Prydaz!
    3)Norgannon's Foresight. - my third one.. gives a bit of mobility.. not bad, right.. right??
    4)Sacrolash's Dark Strike. - number 4.. well at least its gonna get buffed... in HALF A YEAR!
    5)Sephuz's Secret. - so much bad luck.. my fifth one must be one a good one, i hope ill get the cloak... or the trinket.. oh wait i didnt yet got Sephuz so BAM! here you go son..

iam sad and mentally broken.. did someone had worse luck to make me feel better?

- - - Updated - - -

oh yea, note: and fifth one didnt even buff my ilvl because third ring legendary. fml.
    Last edited by Demonidze; 2017-02-19 at 03:39 PM.
    BETA CLUB

7+ Year Old Account
    pillars next

Norgannon, odr, prydaz, pillars here

if i get pillars next ill know for sure next one will be good because basically ill be out of shit legendaries left to get.
    BETA CLUB

Your first 2 are same as mine lol, then i got doom belt, portal legs, KBW. Nothing too bad I guess I just run Prydaz/ trinket for aff/destro. Doom belt/ Wilfred's for demo.

kazzak, wilfred, sindorei, feretory, reap and sow

Norgannon and Sephuz in that order
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    How do u find the courage to keep going? I decided to never play my DH again after getting Prydaz and Sephuz.

Quote Originally Posted by Erathus View Post
    How do u find the courage to keep going? I decided to never play my DH again after getting Prydaz and Sephuz.
    I really don't know what I, personally, would do if my third one is also shared. I just know I'm regretting not getting my other lock to 100 during the Invasions.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Erathus View Post
    dont really know.. i just like my warlock, been my main toon since ive started playing.
    i dont do high end raid progression though only hc raiding with random people so its not THAT big of a deal .. still stings when i see people do sometimes as much as 200k more dps then me with 2 great dps legendaries equipped.
    BETA CLUB

Deleted
    sephuz, pillars and norgannons are what i have.

I had sephuz, prydaz, norgannons and rofring. Boosted some guildies in EoA+5 had still aff lootspec from coining m trilliax, and I got affcloak.

So I switched from destro to aff ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Deleted
    Well if u want to perservere there are a few positive things to keep in mind.

The first is that there is no difference in the amount of work required to receive ur 6th legendary. There was supposed to be an ever increasing difficulty but that is no longer the case.

The second is that after getting the lower quality ones, ur chances for getting the top tier legendaries are significant.

The third is that ur case provides a good answer as to why this legendary system is wrong and should be changed. Imo Legion did everything right except this one. I have suffered from some bad luck as well but im an altoholic so when i see my class of choice getting the short end of the stick i just switch to smth else.

Im currently playing with my freshly 110 demo lock and i should be getting my first leg this week or the next max. Wont lie that im very nervous when i open my emissaries caches in case i get a bad one.
    Last edited by mmoc21b9eae572; 2017-02-19 at 06:45 PM.

Prydaz, Sephuz and Norgs here, just amazing for destro. Would hate to have the Feretory, hate it.

Can i join too?

Now fishing for the affliction helm

I myself got my sixth yesterday. Great system huh?

- - - Updated - - -

On the plus side though, as someone who mains Destro, I have a 100% chance of getting at least a useful legendary next... gotta think positive on such a debilitating reward design eh?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pillars first and then, after forgetting loot spec as demo, Kazzak’s Final Curse.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonidze View Post
    if i get pillars next ill know for sure next one will be good because basically ill be out of shit legendaries left to get.
    No, you will get duplicate instead.

15+ Year Old Account
    I have 11 legendaries in total. Helm, Wrists and Ring on my Moonkin; Head and Ring on my Havoc DH, Boots and Belt on my MM hunter.