Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrionx View Post
    Everything Trump is doing is positive. Travel ban to keep the US citizens safe, and the wall to stop Mexican drug and wage expolitation, and all the healthcare, and lower taxes that are coming soon.

He's done more in 4 weeks than Obama did in 8 years.
    What travel ban? What wall? What health care? What lower taxes? I'm looking around, and I don't see any of these. All of these are exactly as they were before the election. He says he's going to do these things, but the ban flopped, the wall (if it even happens) will get paid by us and not Mexico, the ACA won't get fully lifted until they have a replacement (good luck with that), and lower taxes aren't even on the table yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everything Trump is doing is positive. Travel ban to keep the US citizens safe, and the wall to stop Mexican drug and wage expolitation, and all the healthcare, and lower taxes that are coming soon.

The travel ban impacted residents of the United States and didn't even target countries we're America's terrorists have come from.

The Wall will cost more money and problems than just enforcing current policy. Not one post has gone up or will in the foreseeable future.

He hasn't done shit for healthcare or taxes yet. What he has does was raise the mortgage on many of his poor supporters and threatened their health plans to pre-ACA/Obamacare. That means they won't have any at all. Maybe Robitussin prices will go down.

He wants to lower taxes and increase military spending. ROFL.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you folks gonna do this every week?

Watch the latest Trump press conference. He's issuing another travel ban this week. Can't wait.
    Which means he hasn't done it yet. Oh, I've no doubt he's going to do all kinds of stupid and horrible things, but you're the one who said he's done so much in four weeks, and everything you cited was something that either hasn't happened or happened and failed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Are you folks gonna do this every week?
    The mocking will continue until the presidenting improves.

You just contradicted yourself there. This still proves my point if you're gonna be picky.
    Uh, no? If it failed and was later rescinded, it doesn't count as an accomplishment. Unless you want to be proud that he failed at something faster than Obama, then sure.

It's sad that you're so ashamed of the crap you're spewing you had to make a second account just to preserve the anonymity of your main one...
    "That shit went down faster than a gold digger on a dying rich dude".

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    I did not. I figured, by the time people got to the end, they knew what the right answer was. But no spoilers!
    So you want to tell us how we should think, huh? No thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Shouldn't your analysis also include positives as well? To only include the negative side only serves to make you look biased.
    Oh, don't forget that he said in his first sentence that he had no opinion on the subject and then made it pretty obvious that he not only has an opinion, but couldn't help himself from puking all over the internet with his fake news.

I'm looking forward to 8 more years of this.

Wait, what are you talking about? Did I mention an 'accomplishment'. No I did not. If you go back and read what I wrote:

"He's done more in 4 weeks than Obama did in 8 years".

I wrote 'He's done more stuff' - nothing to do with failure or accomplishment, and doesn't require them to be valid.
    Okay, so, number of things Trump has done: 1.
    Number of things Obama did: http://whatthefuckhasobamadonesofar.com/

So congratulations, you can't count.

Also 'done' and 'accomplished' are synonyms in this context. So you still lose.

- - - Updated - - -

If you think my opnions are crap, good for you.

Free speech is great.

- - - Updated - - -What context is this? You're just making a load of assumptions based on what I said.

Pretty pointless.
    It's adorable how you're trying to back and fill to avoid admitting you were wrong. Okay, then. Please define 'done' and how Trump has 'done' more than Obama.

EDIT: WTF. Guess you deleted your post?

EDIT2: Holy crap, you deleted all your posts in this thread, it looks like. That's amazing.
    Last edited by LaserSharkDFB; 2017-02-19 at 08:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    trump 4 week review

shit
    Hi

Keep up the great work my lord and savoir, Trump. You're the hero these forums deserve. Bless my lord for 8 years to come. May his wall oppress many and his glory make America great again!

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Real talk? You'd do a bang up job as a political blogger.

(Also these four weeks have felt like four months already. Jesus)

that press conference man... holy shit. talking out of both sides of your mouth lvl 9000+

Quote Originally Posted by Vexilius View Post
    Oh, don't forget that he said in his first sentence that he had no opinion on the subject and then made it pretty obvious that he not only has an opinion, but couldn't help himself from puking all over the internet with his fake news.

I'm looking forward to 8 more years of this.

So what is fake about what is written? is this really going to be your excuse for 4 years? fake?
    shit half the things posted in there are right from trumps mouth. They have video, they have press releases from trumps team, statements made by trumps staff.

how can you be fake, with fucking proof?

so fucking immature.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    So you want to tell us how we should think, huh?
    Um, there is a "right answer". It's a number between 0 and 10. Inclusive. Again, I'm fairly sure you'll know what it is after reading the list.

Trump is a neverending source of both comedy and tragedy.
    Comedy because it's just so ridiculous, tragedy because it's actually reality and not a show.

Though to be honest, by far the most frightening thing in all of this, is that there is still about 40 % people who have a positive opinion of him.
    Americans, WTF is happening in your brains ?

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    We do not need a weekly summary on top of the various individual Trump posts. I don't even like the guy, but he doesn't need this level of obsession.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...eks+in+summary

I'd say the same, but he put so much work into it, that I can't rain on its parade even if it is worthless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    We do not need a weekly summary on top of the various individual Trump posts. I don't even like the guy, but he doesn't need this level of obsession.

The work Breccia is doing is both needed and appreciated - if America (and the world) is to have a prayer in hell of escaping from their terrible mistake without paying a grave cost, then the American people must refuse to "normalize" Trump; he and his band of billionaire bandits need to be held accountable for their malfeasance, there needs to be a consistent and ongoing record of his stupidity, gross incompetence, and wickedness, and Trump's cult must not be allowed to hide from the cognitive dissonance generated by their malefic moron messiah. America needs to rid itself of the wretched, corrosive scum in the White House as soon as it possibly can, while damaging itself (and, again, the rest of the world) as little as possible - posts like the OPs are a substantial and worthy effort in this direction.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Keep up the great work my lord and savoir, Trump. You're the hero these forums deserve. Bless my lord for 8 years to come. May his wall oppress many and his glory make America great again!

What wall? Are you seeing things that aren't there?

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    I'd say the same, but he put so much work into it, that I can't rain on its parade even if it is worthless.
    I love the chicken little sky is falling routine they all have here on this board. An immense circle jerk of people patting each other on the back and telling each other how much they hate Trump and what an idiot he is, all the while i laugh and laugh because there is literally nothing the huffington post2.0 can do about it. Except whine and whine and cry and cry.

It's funny, i didn't even read the post because i know what a jerk off session it is for hatred among a group of people who are intolerant of anything said by people with an opposing point of view.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-02-20 at 04:57 AM.