Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GMZohar1 View Post
    Thiiiiiiiis, like for real.. The whole "ability pruning" is destroying class design.. Like my Monk does not feel Monk-ish anymore at all, my Monk and DHs feel very Diablo 3ish.. You got your 6 abilities and thats it lol very very bad, but other than that Legion is pretty awesome
    Diablo 3's DH: RANGED! RANGED! BAM!

WoW Legion's DH: Destroy, attack from the air, melee, BURST!

....Yeah...so..very...fucking...similar..../s

You can't say "Legion is garbage" and expect to be taken seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Thats not what anyone signed up for because the game hasnt been in this horrible state since TBC went live to now.
    Fair enough.

Stopping at 35 was probably where AP should've stopped, then.

Quote Originally Posted by Talimar View Post
    Quite. Because, it really isn't. It's fun. it has its flaws, yes. But it dwarfs what people are comparing it too...

Quote Originally Posted by Talimar View Post
    Abilities pruned to shit. Class identity dismantled in the very expansion they claim to be designing around it. Shit legendary system. Shit titanforged system making loot exponentially more RNG based. Tanking utterly gutted compared to glory days of MoP. AP grinds locking you into specs and making raid alts a hell of a grind. Crafting totally gutted.

I mean it beats WoD, which isn't saying much. And World Quests beat the MoP daily system, but uhh...

Cata and WoD are low points, WotLK and MoP are high points. Legion is somewhere in between.
    Last edited by Crackalackin; 2017-02-19 at 07:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Strange, I remember hearing that exact same shit, somewhere along the lines of cataclysm, when the rogues got their legendary daggers...hmmm...

Also, no joy in playing any class 100+? WHAT?! Does that apply to ret as well? Are ya kidding? They're amazing, right now...
    I have never been interested in playing Ret and even if I were this would not be the expansion for it. Maybe the PvE people are happy but their utility was absolutely gutted in PvP.

And can you believe that dumbass autobubble talent they have? Because apparently pressing Divine Shield yourself was too difficult for some people, rofl. Just another example of Blizzard dumbing down classes for the least common denominator swaths of their audience. It's absolutely pathetic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GMZohar1 View Post
    Thiiiiiiiis, like for real.. The whole "ability pruning" is destroying class design.. Like my Monk does not feel Monk-ish anymore at all, my Monk and DHs feel very Diablo 3ish.. You got your 6 abilities and thats it lol very very bad, but other than that Legion is pretty awesome
    No amount of gorgeous content will ever make up for how badly they ruined class design. All 3 Rogue specs play like garbage right now and not one of them even resembles the playstyle of a Rogue.

Legion is a steaming pile of garbage & the worst expansion Blizzard have ever made.
    Subtlety Rogue was an amazing, incredible, unique, and fun spec prior to Legion and BfA

“All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.”

― Douglas Adams

This guy needs banning, just saying that. Reported the OP.

Quote Originally Posted by shoegazing View Post
    I have never been interested in playing Ret and even if I were this would not be the expansion for it. Maybe the PvE people are happy but their utility was absolutely gutted in PvP.

And can you believe that dumbass autobubble talent they have? Because apparently pressing Divine Shield yourself was too difficult for some people, rofl. Just another example of Blizzard dumbing down classes for the least common denominator swaths of their audience. It's absolutely pathetic.

- - - Updated - - -

No amount of gorgeous content will ever make up for how badly they ruined class design. All 3 Rogue specs play like garbage right now and not one of them even resembles the playstyle of a Rogue.

Legion is a steaming pile of garbage & the worst expansion Blizzard have ever made.
    B..but..but...that's what makes ret AMAZING!

When you said top 100 world, I laughed my ass off. Yes, they're going to grind, cause they're the TOP players in the world. They're no casual player...

Also, grinding my ass? Dude, I am rank 41, and I am able to join in a fucking botanist heroic. Hell, we KILLED him at the 3rd attempt...
    Mythic raiders are actually extremely casual with Raid logging. Unfortunately that is impossible in world of Diablocraft

7+ Year Old Account
    Don't agree at all that legion is bad. Like many have said best xpac in a while definitely the best since wotlk.

This is especially apparent as things settle in, the changes over the first few months were pretty spastic and frequent but now that the developing/designers have settled into this xpac a bit it's getting better. It's nice that they want this to be a fairly long xpac gives it time to mature.
    "I don't contemplate, I meditate, then off your fucking head" -Kendrick Lamar
    "If you have no sauce, then you're lost. But, you can also get lost in the sauce."-Gucci Mane
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"-Colonel Sanders

Mythic raiders are actually extremely casual with Raid logging. Unfortunately that is impossible in world of Diablocraft
    This is the biggest change unfortunately.

B..but..but...that's what makes ret AMAZING!
    The most interesting thing about Legion Ret is that you have to stop playing it once per hour to clean the drool that's been building up underneath your 12345 keys.

This applies to every class in Legion btw.
    Subtlety Rogue was an amazing, incredible, unique, and fun spec prior to Legion and BfA

“All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.”

― Douglas Adams

Yeah, they can be, and they are now. They do mythic+s, and have with the noobs once and a while. No change, whatsoever...

I found it more repeative and grindy then most expansions but most expansions I tended to just do the bar minimum then live in raids.

The most interesting thing about Legion Ret is that you have to stop playing it once per hour to clean the drool that's been building up underneath your 12345 keys.

This applies to every class in Legion btw.
    Meanwhile, most MMOs aren't balanced either....and water is still wet. :O

10+ Year Old Account
    People will look back at legion and say it was one of the best expansion. Just like MoP. It makes me laugh everytime I see these threads about how current expansion is terrible.

For me it is the legendary system, combined with AP grinding and titanforged gear. Another big thing I dont like is class fantasy. I feel like specs I played in the past, specs I enjoyed aren't fun anymore. For the first time I consider to reroll my main, which is sad, because I've been playing shadow since late vanilla.

Meanwhile, most MMOs aren't balanced either....and water is still wet. :O
    lol you think I'm talking about balance? lol lol lol

the problem is not that classes aren't balanced, it's that they aren't FUN.

just smash your face into your 6 button dps rotation because that's all that's left after Blizzard decided to prune any button which might be too confusing for someone's FarmVille playing granny to handle.

― Douglas Adams

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    Amazing how picky the gaming community is now days

All I can say is this those who think they can do better go out there make a MMO how you think it should be done and see what sort of reaction you get from it..
    This is such a stupid argument. Someone can dislike something without thinking they could "do better". I hated Nic Cage in Ghost Rider, I can't make a "better" film, but that doesn't mean I have to like it. People can have opinions without being experts and artisans on the situation.

Also, people who say "nowadays"/"now days"/"nowdays" make me sick. You can get away without saying it for every imaginable sentence, I've done it my whole life, and it never makes the user look more intelligent (I'm assuming that's the goal, otherwise you sound like an old fogey).

That being said, Legion is good, but I agree with AP being trash (don't have a plan for how I would've "done better", sorry); it seems that if you get left behind, you stay left behind -- at least in my experience.
    Last edited by Paragas; 2017-02-19 at 08:25 PM.

lol you think I'm talking about balance? lol lol lol

the problem is not that classes aren't balanced, it's that they aren't FUN.

just smash your face into your 6 button dps rotation because that's all that's left after Blizzard decided to prune any button which might be too confusing for someone's FarmVille playing granny to handle.
    Better than getting killed by naked rogues for 2.5 expansions, though.