Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Humppaveikko View Post
    Oh yeah, they suddenly start reporting crimes more often... -.- Way to ignore the obvious.
    Suddenly?

I am saying that other countries may not have less rape. It may just be more likely that Swedes actually report rape, that they feel more comfortable (for a lack of a better word) reporting what happened to them. Also Sweden may, at least on paper, recognize more things as rape.

Any other implications [are] entirely in your mind [edit:] well in this case
    Last edited by Xarkan; 2017-02-19 at 07:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Donald who appeals to morons actually mixed up a war crime trial regarding a crime in Syria and said the crime happened it Sweden.
    Well both countries start with an S, I guess they must be the same.
    Well... there is a theory going on that he's dyslexic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrionx View Post
    Just think of all those dead people crushed by the lorry in France and if that does not make you vote Trump, you are need to see a doctor.
    What does that lorry driver in france have anything to do with trump? Also, nobody can 'vote' for him now. You know the election is over, right?
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Anyone know whats happening in Sweden?

According to MMO-C posts, Sweden has joined the Islamic State, ISIS.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    So yesterday Trump alluded to incidents involving the hundreds of thousands of migrants taken in by Sweden, and today the media has come out with dozens of stories saying that there's nothing to see here.

So is Sweden doing as badly as people are claiming? Is the Swedish government really cracking down on anyone who talks about what is going on? Is everything fine in Sweden and this is all a massive hoax in regards to stories of migrant problems?

Now that Trump has talked about it, I hope we can get to the bottom of what is really going on.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKBN15Y0QH
    Nothing is happening over there, he is feeding you manure and you are swallowing it.

Deleted
    Trump making things up again NEWS @ 10

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    Well, when I think of Sweden, first thing that comes on my mind is raging people about immigrants and speaking about being a true Swedish. Some things you can't made up.
    According to the Danish Peoples Party i am not a true dane. I have not visited a church for easter ever. Too bad, i do not make the cut.

Oh yeah, they suddenly start reporting crimes more often... -.- Way to ignore the obvious.
    Because how rape is recorded in law, was changed many years ago, essentially ever since then each rape is recorded as a separate rape even if it's the same victim and perpetrator. So if a husband rapes his wife 100 times over the course of a year that is now recorded as 100 rapes, and not as previously 1 rape.

And a higher reported rape rate can also mean that rape victims feel safer in doing so. I mean, just look at some other countries in the Middle-East - their reported rape rates are so low it must be heaven.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Former Swedish PM: "Sweden? Terror attack? What has he been smoking?"
    https://twitter.com/carlbildt/status/833219648044855296

Well guys, good question. What kind of dope Trump is on?
    "The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference."

Elie Wiesel (1928 – 2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Anyone know whats happening in Sweden?

According to MMO-C posts, Sweden has joined the Islamic State, ISIS.
    It's true. Queen Carl Gustaf signed the surrender "last night".

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    Former Swedish PM: "Sweden? Terror attack? What has he been smoking?"
    https://twitter.com/carlbildt/status/833219648044855296

Well guys, good question. What kind of dope Trump is on?
    Well it obviously isnt the badly needed Ritalin.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarkan View Post
    Suddenly?

I am saying that other countries may not have less rape. It may just be more likely that Swedes actually report rape, that they feel more comfortable (for a lack of a better word) reporting what happened to them. Also Sweden may, at least on paper, recognize more things as rape.

Any other implications [are] entirely in your mind [edit:] well in this case
    Here in Finland we had a lot of refugees coming in last year. Lo and behold, sexual crimes by foreigners went up 40%. But hey, the women were propably feeling more secure about reporting them, right? Or maybe they started including accidental touches in a bar as rape.

You've clearly never bothered to research the topic, preferring to regurgitate whatever you've been told without question.

Sweden has a more broad definition of rape than many other nations. If she consented to sex with a condom, and he didn't use one, he can be charged with rape. If she never actually said no because she was too scared, and she just passively laid there the whole time, he can be charged with rape.

But here's where their rape statistics gets inflated most of all. For example, if a daughter has been raped for years, every single time she was raped is a count of rape. Whereas in other countries like the US, this would be recorded as a single count of rape, maybe a count or two of sodomy.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    That something noteworthy and troublesome regarding immigrants happened there "last night".
    So he "made up" something that was true?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    We had the Bowling Green Massacre v2.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    It's true. Queen Carl Gustaf signed the surrender "last night".
    It's all a smokescreen. He's readying for war as we speak.

"In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    It's all a smokescreen. He's readying for war as we speak.
    No finger on the trigger, he got trained well I bet he got true killer instinct

From what i heard he saw a story on fox news and went with it, it's what happens when you watch fox i guess.

Not sure though and i dont really care either.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    Sweden despite it's expanded legal definition on rape and also counting it differently on a per case basis, where other nations tend to limit it to one per offender-victim, is only slightly ahead of the USA in terms of rape and sexual assault charges per capita.

So the real question here is:

What the hell is happening in the USA that the rape and sexual assault offenses are so high?

It seems really bad in the bible belt area.
    The men are less cucky than in Sweden. American men know what they want and aren't afraid to go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Is your definition of true the same as Trump's? In other words, just make a claim and not back it up with anything?

So once and for all, what is it that happened in Sweden "last night"?