Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    No. It's the whole "I don't want a child, I don't need a husband. I AM INDPENDANT" thing that's spreading, which is fucking everyone up even more. Hell, more men are turning to the gay, no kid side of things now...
    have you stopped to consider why children & husbands are so unappealing?

Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    Everything you've said is correct and well known on the internet.
    In a few years the mainstream catches on. Probably when it's already too late and Europe/NA ends up like Japan.

No idea how that problem can be solved.
    Teaching men and women to talk to each-other would be a start.
    Remember kiddies, hope was the last evil in Pandora's box.

You think the USA has a problem, just take a look at Japan...

Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    Can you go into more detail? I have never head a woman's perspective on this.

Deleted
    It's one thing to be expected to support a woman and a family, it's one thing to be expected to do that while hearing all kinds of shit about what a monster you are for existing. Oh and they're equal which means they expect you to treat them better.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Triks View Post
    I can only talk from experience so take what I write with a grain of salt.

I grew up in a broken family. At age 16 I couldn't take the constant arguments that my mom and dad were having, the fact that I was doing the family's balances, the fact that they were irresponsible with their money so I moved in with my grandparents. At school I was having problems with the teachers and this later trickled down to the kids. I had to work through university and I am currently busting myself to at least make something out of myself. I am 26 (soon to be 27) with a girlfriend and I have made it clear to her that, given what I have been through, I do not want children under ANY circumstances.
    Sorry to hear that.

I am currently pregnant, and plan to have three kids in my life eventually. Its not easy and its a difficult road.
    Last edited by Theodarzna; 2017-02-19 at 07:46 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

I have. We have an awful culture around family that stigmatizes women that value being wives and mothers more than they value climbing the corporate ladder. From a policy perspective, we spend more time wringing our hands about how to get women to work more rather than on making it easy to be a mother. We create two income traps that get both parents working without any noticeable gain in living standard.

Feminism is a problem, immature men that are encouraged to pursue hedonic nonsense is a problem, atomization is a problem. None of these are easy to solve.

15+ Year Old Account
    Teaching men and women to talk to each-other would be a start.
    A platitudinous suggestion for a far more complex problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Tupimus View Post
    It's one thing to be expected to support a woman and a family, it's one thing to be expected to do that while hearing all kinds of shit about what a monster you are for existing. Oh and they're equal which means they expect you to treat them better.
    Most women work full-time now, did you bitterly stumble out of the 1950s?

Quote Originally Posted by Tupimus View Post
    A combination of economic factors along with increased demands for men and lessened demands for women along with faulty parenting for the last two generations.

But don't worry, 80% of men are somehow below average.
    Rule of 20/80 amirite

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Lol, "men are working too much cuz feminism". Clearly you have zero understanding of economics.
    My claim is exactly the opposite - women are working too much because of feminism. The number of women that work jobs that they don't like and barely profit from is appalling, yet quitting work and acting as a team with a spouse is largely looked down on.

As mentioned in my other post, I blame immature men that have been socialized to value stupid, materialistic garbage over family and community are at least as much of a problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    This makes me think of this girl I'm friends with on social media who always talks about how her kid that she had at 17 is the love of her life. Then a couple hours later she'll post asking if anyone could babysit them so she can have a "ladies" night out. This series of posts occur frequently enough that it's there every time I log onto social media.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

7+ Year Old Account
    I've been married for 2 decades so I'm a little out of touch, but it seems to be that nowadays young women are way too demanding and selfish, it doesn't surprise me that they don't wanna raise children as that takes sacrifice.

Back when our kids were still young my wife stayed home with them until they started school and I was the sole source of income. Worked very well for us.
    Last edited by sheggaro; 2017-02-19 at 07:51 PM.

Have you ever stopped and considered why gays, and lesbians are so unappealing? No? Ok then. I have not stopped and considered both of them unappealing...why should I? Eh?

Idc if one's gay, les, or straight. Why should I consider something unappealing at all? Husbands and children don't need my judgement, on how appealing they can be...

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Sorry to hear that.

I am currently pregnant, and plan to have three kids by the end. Its not easy and its a difficult road.
    I wish you guys all the best. Just stay away from loans/debt.

A platitudinous suggestion for a far more complex problem.
    It's a step in the right direction, to be honest. From speaking to my male and female friends (people in their 20's/early 30's), I get the feeling that most of them don't know what they want from relationships and life in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Based on what, exactly? Promiscuity and frequency aren't synonymous. As a generality, less people in committed relationships means less sex.
    And that's based on what? There are no hard numbers to prove any side, but in times of timber you could have sex much more frequent, since there is no need for time consuming romancing anymore.

Can you go into more detail? I have never head a woman's perspective on this.
    women are expected by men (generally speaking) to still do all of the domestic chores & raising children while also working part or full time. Things are changing, but very slowly. so it creates an extremely unpleasant and unappealing future unless you find the rare bird willong to share things equally.

not to mention, there is an intense societal pressure on women to have kids regardless, they are treated as being "worthless" if they dont. so many will often "settle" for an unhappy marriage to fulfill that role. some of my own family fell into that trap, now they are extremely bitter and unfulfilled indiduals.

so, work 40+ hours a week then come home and be a domestic slave, to someone you may not love, just to fulfill "expectations" doesnt seem super great.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    I have. We have an awful culture around family that stigmatizes women that value being wives and mothers more than they value climbing the corporate ladder. From a policy perspective, we spend more time wringing our hands about how to get women to work more rather than on making it easy to be a mother. We create two income traps that get both parents working without any noticeable gain in living standard.

Feminism is a problem, immature men that are encouraged to pursue hedonic nonsense is a problem, atomization is a problem. None of these are easy to solve.
    it is really the opposite in my experience. women who dont have kids or arent married by a certain age are looked down upon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Most women work full-time now, did you bitterly stumble out of the 1950s?
    Newsflash: we don't want you to, you silly bint.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    *Not this American, at least. Granted, I'm neither liberal, poor, nor young and trying to make a way in the world.

Having a stable, fun, and very sexy relationship works wonders, though. Casual sex being a thing and all in such situations.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!