From a survival PoV its dogshit and beyond wrong aswell - Haste>Vers for everything ever period.

Quote Originally Posted by Sepelio View Post
    From a survival PoV its dogshit and beyond wrong aswell - Haste>Vers for everything ever period.
    Hi I saw you didn't really chime in when we talked about good DPS trinkets to use? Would love to hear your opinion, I also see you using the Might of Krosus a lot right now, isn't that trinket supposed to be a bad version of the Skorp trinket or the way it seems you're using it is for those fights that have add intervals that favor the CD...

Thanks,

Better version of the skorp trinket ST cause every use syncs with seraphim - Its the 2nd best trinket in the instance behind Draught, top 6 ish overall

Guldan trinket proved to be VERY effective in high M+ (15) necrotic weeks. popping it with high stacks of necrotic makes tanking so much smoother and mobs are dead when 20% increased damage debuff kicks in.
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.

Elemental Lord Felfaadaern Darkterror's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    How often will Naglfar Fare proc for Protadins? Got this gifted to me by a pug healer today, and my trinkets are weak enough to give it a shot. Anyone try this one before?

- - - Updated - - -

Short answer: procs almost immediately just from standing in Consecrated Ground or using Judgment of Light. 3-4 times per minute depending on haste. Next question is whether it will heal/absorb enough to be worth it. Presumably it will also buff others I heal, even those I heal passively with the previously mentioned spells, so that might be handy. Not OP by any means, but maybe something new to tide me over.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah. Seemed useless in raid tonight. Maybe 2% of my self-heals, although it may have been proc'ing for others around me. 900 equipped, and still using 870 trinkets. Maybe next week.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

@Cetra - Just anecdotal. Optimal BiS is Legendary+EoC/Memento

@Cetra - Just anecdotal. Optimal BiS is Legendary+EoC/Memento
    If you don't mind me asking, how would you go about using AHR in NH as a paladin? And I'm hearing different things about if the trinket can crit or the damage gets increased by cds etc.

Appreciate the input,

It doesn't get increased by cd's, not sure about the crit - and for dps, off cd, every fight has a mechanic that is fairly easy to manipulate into proccing it - Ignoring skorpyron. Anomaly you'll have the dot on you 99% of the time, or can cheese it, trilliax any cleave will proc it, aluriel anything will proc it, krosus the dot, tichondrius anytime you're tanking the boss or the bloods, augur anytime you're tanking or you can walk into any of the multiple shared damage sources, botanist the debuff will always proc it, elisande tanking anything or p1 debuff, gul'dan anytime you want to share a cleave, its far too easy to proc. its only a 1.6m ish absorb and if you don't have sotr up anything can proc that instantly

It doesn't get increased by cd's, not sure about the crit - and for dps, off cd, every fight has a mechanic that is fairly easy to manipulate into proccing it - Ignoring skorpyron. Anomaly you'll have the dot on you 99% of the time, or can cheese it, trilliax any cleave will proc it, aluriel anything will proc it, krosus the dot, tichondrius anytime you're tanking the boss or the bloods, augur anytime you're tanking or you can walk into any of the multiple shared damage sources, botanist the debuff will always proc it, elisande tanking anything or p1 debuff, gul'dan anytime you want to share a cleave, its far too easy to proc. its only a 1.6m ish absorb and if you don't have sotr up anything can proc that instantly
    Yeah true thanks for the quick reply. I think the reason you rate it so highly for DPS is cause of the base 3k str mostly?

Deleted
    is might of krosus any good for dungeon tanking (nothing too serious, just offspec mythic+ and the like)? i got an 895 with leech today. my trinkets are a 850 haste stick, 885 royal dagger haft, 875 urn, 885 crystalline scorpid.

I got http://www.wowhead.com/item=140791/r...aft&bonus=3443 915 yesterday and was happy to obtain free occasional cheat death, however in todays M+16, it did not proc at all.
    It was NOT on CD (6 min) it did not proc when i died, twice. In NH however it worked as intended, is it disabled in M+ or i got bugged somehow?
    zug zug

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilmoo View Post
    I got http://www.wowhead.com/item=140791/r...aft&bonus=3443 915 yesterday and was happy to obtain free occasional cheat death, however in todays M+16, it did not proc at all.
    It was NOT on CD (6 min) it did not proc when i died, twice. In NH however it worked as intended, is it disabled in M+ or i got bugged somehow?
    unequip that shit and get a decent trinket

Quote Originally Posted by Evilmoo View Post
    Same happened to me when I tested in in m+ and died from a volcano (not on purpose just a messup), my vague guess would be the 1-shot went over the trinket cap so if the hit exceeds the cap it doesn't get absorbed.

The most saddening moment was when I used the trinket on hc gul'dan and it procced when I was using ardent defender to break empowered bonds (think I described it few pages ago) generally wasting the passive. Since then the trinket rests in my bags I never equip it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Same happened to me when I tested in in m+ and died from a volcano (not on purpose just a messup), my vague guess would be the 1-shot went over the trinket cap so if the hit exceeds the cap it doesn't get absorbed.

The most saddening moment was when I used the trinket on hc gul'dan and it procced when I was using ardent defender to break empowered bonds (think I described it few pages ago) generally wasting the passive. Since then the trinket rests in my bags I never equip it again.
    I think you might be right, i got killed by enraged trash and had over 2,7 mil overkill.
    If it depends on that "last damage taken" amount this would be terribad =(
    zug zug

Deleted
    Which trinkets i have to use?

I got horn of valor 870, memento 875, chrono shard 865.

I was using horn + chrono shard with bastion of light.

[QUOTE=Sepelio;... Optimal BiS is Legendary+EoC/Memento[/QUOTE]

Dumb question... what exactly is "Memento"?

Quote Originally Posted by tmusser View Post
    Dumb question... what exactly is "Memento"?
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=133644/m...oda&bonus=1826

Obviously in a high mythic+ edition.

15+ Year Old Account
    Couple of questions for the pallies out there.

I just got healthcliff's, my third, I have the belt and pants, which one should I drop for heathcliffs? Second, 865 Bottled hurricane shouldn't be used in lieu of a +str trinket shard of rokmora 845 right? I have had shitty luck with trinkets, so there's that.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Daelak/simple
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The answer is really different depending on content. Pants are only good if you are consistently facing more than three opponents. Keep them on for M+, Skorpyron, Tichondrius (and if you are raiding on normal, Aluriel as well). In all other cases, drop pants.

Buy DMF trinket.
    Sweet thanks. How much does the DMF go on your server?
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    I just got healthcliff's, my third, I have the belt and pants, which one should I drop for heathcliffs? Second, 865 Bottled hurricane shouldn't be used in lieu of a +str trinket shard of rokmora 845 right? I have had shitty luck with trinkets, so there's that.
    1. In mythic+ probably would be the best to create 2 gear sets and swap belt in when wings off cd and swap it out when on cd. A bit cumbersome, if you cba I would just not bother to use the ring as the extra dps from belt and pants in m+ is kinda sweet.

2. In raids there are barely any fights where pants are useful, so obviously drop them on any fight that doesn't have a lot of adds. Remember on fights that require you to run around a lot the ring isn't that great. In m+ you can usually pick a place where you group adds and consecrate and most bosses don't require extreme running.

3. I would never use shard of rokmora, I think the absorb of it is very very small and also requires you to take enough small hits within its active window to actually use the active efficiently, and usually those things aren't the things that kill paladins. From absorb trinkets, I would rather use cragshaper one or nightwell residue from arcway or any of the NH trinkets (gul'dan / skorpyron ones, the other 2 tank trinkets from NH are garbo). But if you have 845 rokmora I'd rather farm WQ for 845 haste or versa stat stick, you'd get more benefit out of that.