Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I have two top legendaries ring and belt (along with bracers/shoulders for aoe) and I would gladly trade one of them out for Prydaz on several fights if I could get it. Dead, or self healing Ele does 0 damage and Ele is very squishy in Mythic progression. Prydaz sims like a 2% dps loss for me over belt as LR spec for ST, and would be less of a loss for AoE fights (since you're not spamming LvB as much), totally worth it for a huge survivability boost on progression. I very often die on progression kills even if I avoid mechanics and it's pretty infuriating.
    Last edited by darkest4; 2017-02-15 at 09:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by seventysix View Post
    My point is you're contradicting your previous point that we shouldn't play certain builds without the belt??? You're just trolling me now.

Also, I'm still waiting for your mythic logs with belt and asc build.
    Don't bother trying to argue with UcanDoSht, he's a troll of epic proportions who wants to believe he's part of the shaman elite and he understands things us idiots couldn't possibly fathom. Notice how he will link everyone's logs but his own.

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    No, most Shaman dont use LR for most fights - only bad ones do. As good Elemental Shaman you switch between all current viable talent builds and their BiS legendaries.
    This has been refuted by...
    And your point is? 4 fights are LR, 4-6 Asc and 0-2 IF if you wish - thats what I said. A good Elemental Shaman plays all talents.
    More LR fights than IF in the logs YOU gave. If anything, your logs add up to IF being the least viable spec.

[qoute]Also, no one is talking about normal or heroic mode fights.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...spec=Elemental[/QUOTE]First of all, I'm more than willing to talk about normal or heroic fights, because I'm open to talk about adjusting to the situation. So that part atleast is false, don't portray your opinion as absolute fact unless you have the data to back it up.
    As for the logs, outside of Botanist, all top 10 are either full LR, or a mix of Ascendance & IF. If we're talking absolute numbers in the top 10s:
    Asc:25
    LR:42
    IF:7
    Total: 74
    That's right, more than half the top logs are LR. I'ld consider that 'most'. I'ld even dare say the dictionary agrees with me.
    But hey, keep telling people that use LR they're bad, ignoring both logic and actual facts on logs. Weren't you the one complaining somewhere that MMO-C is letting idiocy happen on their forums?

Deleted
    Are you high? I mean seriously, what kind of drugs makes you believe that Augur, Elisande and Guldan will be LR fights and on top not realizing when to take LR or Asc vs. IF - assuming you're playing Elemental as main in mythic content, ofc. LR on Botanist is pure padding, but to realize this you actually have to raid mythic. You can talk about heroic or normal fights with someone who takes this mode seriously.

Are you high? I mean seriously, what kind of drugs makes you believe that Augur, Elisande and Guldan will be LR fights and on top not realizing when to take LR or Asc vs. IF - assuming you're playing Elemental as main in mythic content, ofc. LR on Botanist is pure padding, but to realize this you actually have to raid mythic. You can talk about heroic or normal fights with someone who takes this mode seriously.
    How the tf is using LR on botanist padding?? Every digit of damage contributes to the fight > Flower adds are biggest priority > followed by spheres > and all 3 bosses share HP, you honestly have no idea what you're talking about at this point. GL.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by seventysix View Post
    How the tf is using LR on botanist padding?? Every digit of damage contributes to the fight > Flower adds are biggest priority > followed by spheres > and all 3 bosses share HP, you honestly have no idea what you're talking about at this point. GL.
    Depending on the tactic you play, the most common one is killing the Solarist last making the 3rd phase a burn phase where everyone with Call the Night debuff goes outside the camp and dies, hence any good Elemental Shaman plays Asc there, especially on first kills.

Depending on the tactic you play, the most common one is killing the Solarist last making the 3rd phase a burn phase where everyone with Call the Night debuff goes outside the camp and dies, hence any good Elemental Shaman plays Asc there, especially on first kills.
    So I guess that means you've killed it right? I mean you sound like your talking from exp and not out of your ass so....which top 100 guild were u in again and what was your characters name again...those logs maybe to put all us plebs in our place.

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    It's meant to be a reason to stick to one spec "through thick and thin". Obviously won't work very well for FotMers.
    It's a bad system regardless.

There are many situations where playing a different spec would be wanted or beneficial, and this whole system is a giant brick wall for anyone wanting to do that.

I mean this game has been moving from a rather rigid system to a much more flexible one; where armor changes based on spec so you don't have to carry around 2-5 different sets, where set bonuses are shared so you don't need to gather 3 sets, Most of them changes that have been received with a lot of positive feedback from probably a large majority of the players.
    And then they introduce something like this, which does the complete opposite for no real reason other than to some "stick to your spec through thick and thin"-bullsht.

The legendary system is full of flaws. The biggest is probably the massive impact it can have on (mostly) dps specs. But the inflexibility of legendaries in regards to specs is definitely up there.
    You can't even gather offspec loot without the fear of getting the wrong legendary; there are a lot of opportunities to have shared loot that changes based on spec, but no lets just put up this badly thought through, asinine system instead.
    Worst is that blizzard is too stubborn/lazy/proud to tackle this.

You know Warcraft Logs excludes any daamge to bosses that heal to full afterwards, right? Might be why there are 2 LR logs (who, I'ld assume, only CL when they have LR up) in the top 10 while the rest are Ascendance. But to realize this you actually have to think.

As of today, there are 76 logs for NH boss top 10 known (missing 4 for Star Augur and all Elisande/Gul'dan ones)
    The distribution at the moment of posting is this:
    LR: 43
    Asc: 30
    IF: 3
    So Ascendance has now taken over 4 IF spots and an LR since I last checked.
    If for some reason those 24 unknown logs will show everyone using IF, it still will be the least used talent, with LR winning with a clear margin (43 over 30 & 27)
    If everyone would be using Ascendance in those fights(*) We'll end up at 54 Ascendance & 43 LR, with an amazing 3 IF logs. I'ld hardly call LR a failure at that point either.

(*)If you're looking at boss distribution, it's clear that any boss where adds are involved, LR does well. For the remaining ST fights Ascendance comes into play, either because of opening burst, or because there is a specific phase that needs to be pushed ASAP (such as Botanist, Etraeus,...) which is the most likely scenario to come on top for the remaining fights missing. IF only seems to be viable on ST fights involving movement, namely Trilliax & Krosus and even there, they aren't hitting top 3.

Ofcourse, feel free to provide your personal performance as a counter argument, because obviously, you've done all these fights on Mythic, right? That's why your expert opinion is obviously more valid around here. (Yes, that's sarcasm)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Guran View Post
    You know Warcraft Logs excludes any daamge to bosses that heal to full afterwards, right? Might be why there are 2 LR logs (who, I'ld assume, only CL when they have LR up) in the top 10 while the rest are Ascendance. But to realize this you actually have to think.

As of today, there are 76 logs for NH boss top 10 known (missing 4 for Star Augur and all Elisande/Gul'dan ones)
    The distribution at the moment of posting is this:
    LR: 43
    Asc: 30
    IF: 3
    So Ascendance has now taken over 4 IF spots and an LR since I last checked.
    If for some reason those 24 unknown logs will show everyone using IF, it still will be the least used talent, with LR winning with a clear margin (43 over 30 & 27)
    If everyone would be using Ascendance in those fights(*) We'll end up at 54 Ascendance & 43 LR, with an amazing 3 IF logs. I'ld hardly call LR a failure at that point either.

(*)If you're looking at boss distribution, it's clear that any boss where adds are involved, LR does well. For the remaining ST fights Ascendance comes into play, either because of opening burst, or because there is a specific phase that needs to be pushed ASAP (such as Botanist, Etraeus,...) which is the most likely scenario to come on top for the remaining fights missing. IF only seems to be viable on ST fights involving movement, namely Trilliax & Krosus and even there, they aren't hitting top 3.

Ofcourse, feel free to provide your personal performance as a counter argument, because obviously, you've done all these fights on Mythic, right? That's why your expert opinion is obviously more valid around here. (Yes, that's sarcasm)
    I've done them, and you're just clueless spitting the same bullshit over and over again. If you actually did mythic Botanist and compare Skada or Details! to WarcraftLogs you wont see much difference. I know that Kihra excluded boss damage done on bosses you dont kill since the first mythic ID, but it doesnt work as you think. A simple comparison with Skada and WarcraftLogs will show you that the damage done stays identical. And if you look further at Shadow Priest mythic Botanist logs you'll see that their dots even continue to tick on "dead" Botanist bosses providing procs / buffs (as Affli dots, and Fireshock if you play it correctly). Hotfixed since this reset.

Further, you must suffer from serious withdrawals since the initial argument was never that LR is bad. I said that an Elemental who uses LR on every/most NH bosses is simply bad, since you've to rotate between all talent builds (including LR) and even mix them, as any good Shaman will suggest you. I dont know what you're trying to proof here - is your raid leader reading this forum and caught you doing shit DPS? I mean, just check the logs and you see what talents and how effective good Elementals play on the different bosses.
    Last edited by mmoc59b5827c7e; 2017-02-19 at 08:15 PM.

Just ignore UCanDoSht nothing but a troll that likes to argue and you guys are feeding him.

Deleted
    Yes, I'm the troll here - maybe thats what you tell yourself to be happy with shit DPS. I basically left this forum one year ago due to Earthshrine opening, since a normal conversation is impossible on this forum. But sometimes I return to counter people spreading their misinformative shit.

Yes, I'm the troll here - maybe thats what you tell yourself to be happy with shit DPS. I basically left this forum one year ago due to Earthshrine opening, since a normal conversation is impossible on this forum. But sometimes I return to counter people spreading their misinformative shit.
    Yes, yes u are a troll. Post your logs and shut everyone up. You know why you won't? Because your a giant drama queen who just comes on here to stir the pot. Do us all a favour and go back to earth shrine if you hate these forums so
    much.
    Last edited by Rawklobster; 2017-02-18 at 10:34 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawklobster View Post
    Don't bother trying to argue with UcanDoSht, he's a troll of epic proportions who wants to believe he's part of the shaman elite and he understands things us idiots couldn't possibly fathom. Notice how he will link everyone's logs but his own.
    So I guess that means you've killed it right? I mean you sound like your talking from exp and not out of your ass so....which top 100 guild were u in again and what was your characters name again...those logs maybe to put all us plebs in our place.
    Yes, yes u are a troll. Post your logs and shut everyone up. You know why you won't? Because your a giant drama queen who just comes on here to stir the pot. Do us all a favour and go back to earth shrine if you hate these forums so
    much.
    You're trying way too hard. What is your problem exactly? Was you recently abused or something... just stop the spam.

Quote Originally Posted by Epsi View Post
    You're trying way too hard. What is your problem exactly? Was you recently abused or something... just stop the spam.
    My problem is that UcanDoSht is an abusive troll who constantly insults people who post anything he doesn't agree with. The guy is a disrespectful bully and I'm calling him out on his BS. If you or him or anyone doesn't like it, feel free to report me to a mod. If you're going to come in to a public forum and think you have the right to say whatever you want then by the same logic so do others. this guy brings it upon himself.
    Last edited by Rawklobster; 2017-02-19 at 10:33 PM.

Deleted
    My problem is that UcanDoSht is an abusive troll who constantly insults people who post anything he doesn't agree with. The guy is a disrespectful bully and I'm calling him out on his BS. If you or him or anyone doesn't like it, feel free to report me to a mod. If you're going to come in to a public forum and think you have the right to say whatever you want then by the same logic so do others. this guy brings it upon himself.
    Besides Kralljin and him there are 0 other good/high ranked mythic raiders left to post about Elemental Shaman on this forum. And even if you think that you're on a very mentally sick version of a crusade against UcanDoSht, this is nothing but trolling and idiotism. The internet is a harsh place, where flaming is needed to show some individuals their places in the grand hierarchy. With your join date, you should actually know how this forum looked like before discord took over all the good discussions.

The only troll here is you Rawklobster...

People cannot make criticisms here without you jumping at their throats.

And LOL at the person claiming the leg belt is far from being the best. It's BIS for Ascendance therefore it IS one of the best. The results and stats are out there. Educate yourself.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kosorkosm View Post

And LOL at the person claiming the leg belt is far from being the best. It's BIS for Ascendance therefore it IS one of the best. The results and stats are out there. Educate yourself.
    Ye .... err... cough.... he got the restoration belt...

Probably read through the OP post mate

Quote Originally Posted by Kosorkosm View Post

Who said it wasn't one of the best, I said it's not THE best which is absolutely true, by far. The ring and helm are much better, especially since they can be used universally in every encounter, the belt is only good if you're using asc which you really only should be in just over half the fights, that or IF.