Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    ahahaha, oh this is amazeballs. you support trading with Nicaragua? death!
    WTF? Communism has killed at least 6 times as many people as Nazis and globalism is responsible for at least 2 times as many deaths.. and much more misery and rapes. Go to Breitbart.. for facts.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Have you never read your own posts?

We can tell them what to use the money for. I'm also not really arguing for just giving them money for nothing in return. But we don't have to nickel and dime countries that aren't doing so well. We don't have to trade with them completely equally. We basically invest in the country and when they improve their economy we'll be able to get better deals with them in the future. Otherwise they remain a shit hole that can't benefit us at all. It's also good to have other countries as allies. For example Mexico. If we don't give them fair deals and start exploiting them, what's to stop them from working with Russia or China more? Do you really want someone right next to us being allies with our enemies?
    And that is why I voted for Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    Go to Breitbart.. for facts.
    bwaaaahahahaha, nah I don't take my facts and figures from sites that I can't read due to the eye rolls. and those figures you have, wow, totes has me convinced.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    bwaaaahahahaha, nah I don't take my facts and figures from sites that I can't read due to the eye rolls.
    Can you disprove ANY of their facts though? Aside from "nah it hurts mah feels, it cant be true!"

Nah Trump is literally the most awesome POTUS ever...
    Only to people like you that have their heads firmly shoved up their own asses.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Only to people like you that have their heads firmly shoved up their own asses.
    How about American patriots who care about THIS country?

Can you disprove ANY of their facts though? Aside from "nah it hurts mah feels, it cant be true!"
    No, we can't "disprove any of their facts" because they haven't EVER stated ANYTHING as fact. Which is why NO ONE that has a fucking working brain uses them as a fucking source.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    McCain should retire. He is has outlived his usefulness as a Senator in my opinion. At this point, I would put him in the same category as Harry Reid. In no way is Trump suggesting the media should be silent. He is wanting them to be more responsible in their reporting. The same thing Thomas Jefferson and Lincoln wanted. :P

Oh please, that is not what is going on when he is calling the media the enemy of the people. really get your facts straight and not that i am a mccain supporter by any means but he is right on this one and it is infact shocking to see someone ont he republican side stand up for a corner stone of democracy. but like i see in your post you wouldnt have any objections if we got a media that just posts what donny wants them to post and ignores the russian connection and the false reports of terrorist attacks that never happened.

REally dont you see how you are being gaslighted by this administration? If not just tell me what attack happened in Sweden on Friday i am waiting and i expect i will have to wait forever on the report on what happened since only donny knows the truth amiright?

I care about my country too, but not fucking stupid enough to believe that Trump is the best at anything other than making shit up and turning us into a fascist nation. So fuck off.

the only feelz involved in this are coming from you my friend, "globalization kills people so we should KILL people who support it!"
    as soon as you give me numbers and not "6 times, 2 times!" because I'm 3 pages deep on google and all I'm not seeing any tallies for death due to globalization. does death of the american dream count?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    No, we can't "disprove any of their facts" because they haven't EVER stated ANYTHING as fact. Which is why NO ONE that has a fucking working brain uses them as a fucking source.
    ok then it it would be no issue for you to say, prove for example that a wage gap exists? or perhaps blacks being disproportionately targeted by cops perhaps?

then why do you support his attempts at curbing freedom of the press and freedom of speech, enacting religious discrimination orders, and his cabinet being unqualified for their positions?

true patriots are against trump.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    then why do you support his attempts at curbing freedom of the press and freedom of speech, enacting religious discrimination orders, and his cabinet being unqualified for their positions?

Because the press LIES, they were clearly pro Hillary and now theyre just repeating the lies! In fact, Trump is clearly more focused to bettering the lives of African americans than he is focused on middle class whites. But fine, I agree with that. Yet they STILL call him racist? What the actual f..

ok then it it would be no issue for you to say, prove for example that a wage gap exists? or perhaps blacks being disproportionately targeted by cops perhaps?
    Neither of those has ever been in dispute as a factual truth. The "debate," such as it is, is over whether they are justified or not, i.e. whether women earn less than men because they don't deserve as much, and whether black are disproportionately targeted because they commit more crime and hence the police are rightfully more suspicious of them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post

Ok.. its probably against mmo champ rules but I make ZERO apologies for a certain religion that says its ok to treat women (I happen to be one) as subhumans and cut off their genitalia.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Yes and that is why globalism is evil. Why and how could you possible justify using our money to uplift lesser cultures.. especially countries that dont share our values and oppress women, justify pedophilia, genital mutilation and other things?
    You seem to think we'd just give them all the stuff. No, we would offer them advancement if they adhere to human rights that are voted and agreed upon by the nations that are contributing at the beginning. Those who would be joining would have a vote, but a much smaller vote in comparison. If they don't like it, they don't join. Pretty simple.
    Last edited by The Stormbringer; 2017-02-19 at 10:44 PM.

Ok.. its probably against mmo champ rules but I make ZERO apologies for a certain religion that says its ok to treat women (I happen to be one) as subhumans and cut off their genitalia.
    and no one is asking you to. but what is funny is this fear that just because we let in a few thousand Muslims raising them from 1% to maybe 1.5% of the total US population it's going to lead to Sharia law. it's just TOTAL fear mongering nonsense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Because the press LIES, they were clearly pro Hillary and now theyre just repeating the lies! In fact, Trump is clearly more focused to bettering the lives of African americans than he is focused on middle class whites. But fine, I agree with that. Yet they STILL call him racist? What the actual f..
    He's racist, yes. Random black reporter, assumes she can set everything up for the Black Congressional Caucus (who he didn't even know about until she asked), when he should know as the fucking President of the United States that his people do that. He just ignored everything she said and tried to push it all off on her. Do you know what that is? It's discrimination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Lets just say if it was up to me.. communist and globalism would be considered crimes against humanity and worthy of death penalty. Both are far far worse than Nazis.
    Well, enjoy not having any goods not produced outside the US and to lose all your trading partners.

But killing people for having opinions, you anarcho-capitalists are a funny kind.

Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    You seem to think we'd just give them all the stuff. No, we would offer them the stuff if they adhere to human rights that are voted and agreed upon by the nations that are contributing at the beginning. Those who would be joining would have a vote, but a much smaller vote in comparison. If they don't like it, they don't join. Pretty simple.
    In practice, globalism has mostly benefited the West at the expense of the third world, since they for the most part supply the raw materials and labor, we just slap a shiny label on it and sell it back to them for twice what we paid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    In practice, globalism has mostly benefited the West at the expense of the third world, since they for the most part supply the raw materials and labor, we just slap a shiny label on it and sell it back to them for twice what we paid.
    That's not true globalism, though. That's called the rich getting richer.