Page 17 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Sweden is going to be a major case to be studied by a lot of people on how a developed country can manage to return to subdevelopment levels. At crime statistics, it is already at subdeveloped country levels, which is a terrible signal, as crime rates are a consequence of what is happening on other areas.

The sheer amount of parasites with zero skill on anything other than beheading people from different religions/raping women that exposes a hair of their arms also is contributing to bad social security numbers, which usually are the main culprits of budget difficulties countries face.

They say people in Sweden are completely oblivious to their reality. I wonder if a good chunk of their population is THAT dumb though. There are always the dumbies, which, on the example of my country, manage to defend proven corrupts just because they think, on their underdeveloped brains, that the corruption cases are made up by the right/left (and the leftists are MUCH more prone to fry their only remaining neuron by supporting certain politicians; there are retards on the right, but they are rarer and, when they do occur, are on a smaller level of dumbness). But I don't think THAT much people would be that dumb on Sweden, or am I wrong? Looks like so.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikiy View Post
    You should start expelling religious people in that case.
    It's not "religious people"

Quote Originally Posted by Safol View Post
    Yes and the Swedish definition of rape is as follows: "A person who by assault or other violence or by threat of a criminal act forces another person to have sexual intercourse or to undertake or endure another sexual act that, in view of the seriousness of the violation, is comparable to sexual intercourse, shall be sentenced for rape to imprisonment for at least two and at most six years.

This also applies if a person engages with another person in sexual intercourse or in a sexual act which under the first paragraph is comparable to sexual intercourse by improperly exploiting that the person, due to unconsciousness, sleep, serious fear, intoxication or other drug influence, illness, physical injury or mental disturbance, or otherwise in view of the circumstances, is in a particularly vulnerable situation"

Now I want you to find me examples where Sweden has a broader definition of rape than and I am quoting you here: "than some other countries, causing it to appear higher in lists compared with the rest of the West."

To add to that, is 'some countries' even relevant when we are talking about Sweden as if its rape laws were some extraordinary anomaly that doesn't occur anywhere else?
    Here I'll link it again:

There have been several international comparisons made, placing Sweden at the top end of the number of reported rapes. However, police procedures and legal definitions vary widely across countries, which makes it difficult to compare rape statistics.[8][9][10][11] For example, Sweden reformed its sex crime legislation and made the legal definition of rape much wider in 2005,[3][4][8][12] which largely explains a significant increase in the number of reported rapes in the ten-year period of 2004-2013.[13][14] The Swedish police also record each instance of sexual violence in every case separately, leading to an inflated number of cases compared to other countries.[8][11][15] Additionally, the Swedish police have improved the handling of rape cases, in an effort to increase the number of crimes reported.[8][14][16][17] Raised awareness and a shifting attitude of sexual crimes in Sweden,[note 1][18] which has been ranked as the number one country in gender equality,[19] may also explain the relatively high rates of reported rape.[8][11][20]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_Sweden

See all those numbers? They're footnote citations. Go to the wikipedia article, click on them, read the source. I could do all that for you, but (a) it'd take ages, and (b) I don't speak Swedish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikkonen View Post
    They are pretty accurate.
    And now your reason for so much rape is that there are so many refugees in your country?

Just as a comparison.. you already called congo.. which is a permanent war region, where rape is a war weapon..

I believe your quest for the reason is very much biased from a far right point of view, friend.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    See all those numbers? They're footnote citations. Go to the wikipedia article, click on them, read the source. I could do all that for you, but (a) it'd take ages, and (b) I don't speak Swedish.
    The problem is that he's citing the law as it's worded. As the law is worded, force is required, or that the other one be asleep, too drunk and such things.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    And now your reason for so much rape is that there are so many refugees in your country?

Just as a comparison.. you already called congo.. which is a permanent war region, where rape is a war weapon..

I believe your quest for the reason is very much biased from a far right point of view, friend.
    I haven't said anything about refugees. Foreigners were overrepresented even before refugees started coming here enmasse but there weren't that many foreigners in the country when I was growing up. The most common to meet among foreigners was someone finnish.

BRÅ is this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedis...ime_Prevention
    The Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention (Swedish: Brottsförebyggande rådet, abbreviated Brå) is a Swedish government agency organized under the Ministry of Justice, and acts as a center for research and development within the judicial system.[1][2]

They are pretty accurate. They've been doing the NTU since 2006, annually and there's not much fluctuation in reporting rates, goes between 10-20%. So, I always laugh when people pull the "more people report!" when there's nothing to suggest that's the case from the NTU.
    But I can't read the methodology used.

This is my point, I'm not saying that rate is wrong, just that if you're going to compare across nations you need to make sure you're looking at studies that have the same methodology. Which can be very difficult.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Where does the sharia law say that rape is legal?

Quote please.

In germany, the german law is what matters. And we have a lot of muslim people, including turks and syrians. And in those groups there actually is no higher rate of sexual crimes than in any other.
    Unless you physically harm the wife (and hitting her to "educate her" is not considered harm in this case) you are ok and dandy:

t is the right of a husband to enjoy his wife at any time no matter her condition… as long as he does not distract her from her obligations or harm her. In that case, he may not enjoy her since that is not living with her honorably. If he does not distract her from those duties or harm her, then he may enjoy her.

Source: Kashshāf al-qināʻ 5/188

Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband’s] absence what Allah would have them guard. But those [wives] from whom you fear nushooz (arrogance) – [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike them. But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted and Grand. 4:34 Quran

Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘If a man calls his wife to his bed and she refuses [and does not come], and he spends the night angry with her, the angels will curse her until morning.’” (this ones means that is an actual sin to deny sex to the husband).

https://www.hrw.org/news/2010/10/19/...se-never-right
    Supreme court of the UAE ruling on the fact that you may use violence to "educate" your wife unless you hurt her too much.

Deleted
    I haven't said anything about refugees. Foreigners were overrepresented even before refugees started coming here but there weren't that many foreigners in the country when I was growing up.
    And now your conclusion is that the rate went that high because of all those evil aliens?

Now tell us all about your solution. Let me guess: Sweden for Swedes only?

Quote Originally Posted by Holofernes View Post
    what the hell do you guys smoke? no-go zones is something that only exists in the us, and other 3rd world style social welfare countries.
    these are external quotes. not anyone from here

Do you always take war regions for comparisons with countries which live peaceful? DRC is in permanent war, and rape is the most used war crime. That has nothing to do with being muslims.

Taharrush Gamea does not mean "sexual mass assault", it just means "group herassment". And is no practice in muslim countries as well. It just is a created term from the right wing filter bubbles to be able to create a racist view on rape as a crime commited by minorites from other cultures.

I never said it is "normal". I said that sexual assault is a part of every culture. "Normal" is if people dont commit crimes. And rape is a criminal offence and needs to be punished.
    This logical dissonance is genuinely worrying.
    [Kawaii c@girl IRL]

Deleted
    And now your conclusion is that the rate went that high because of all those evil aliens?
    So you're gonna tell me if we expelled all the non-swedish criminals we wouldn't have a better crime rate?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PassingBy View Post
    t is the right of a husband to enjoy his wife at any time no matter her condition… as long as he does not distract her from her obligations or harm her. In that case, he may not enjoy her since that is not living with her honorably. If he does not distract her from those duties or harm her, then he may enjoy her.

Source: Kashshāf al-qināʻ 5/188
    Quote everything about it:

"Nevertheless, forced sexual intercourse within marriage falls under another prohibited legal category in Islamic law: harming the wife. The classical scholars upheld the fundamental right of a wife to be free from harm. If a man forces his wife into sexual intercourse against her will, he can only do so by harming her and this makes his action unlawful. "

Quote Originally Posted by PassingBy View Post
    Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband’s] absence what Allah would have them guard. But those [wives] from whom you fear nushooz (arrogance) – [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike them. But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted and Grand. 4:34 Quran
    So much about a text that is 1000 years old. Nowadays sharia law prohibits violence in families. Islamist laws like in Iran are something completely different, and not standard.

Oh, btw., did you ever read the bible? How many violent quotes do you think are in the new testament when it is about men and woman?

Sometimes i have the impression some swedish racists have a real interest in infesting this forum with their propaganda.

While i wonder why they do that. I mean.. its mostly americans reading this forum. I still try to find out which effect those propaganda drones want to get with "news from sweden".
    It's because the internet is the only forum where they can spill their bile without fear of social exclusion. Even though the population of Sweden is angered by how the government handled the refugee crisis, their anger is not fueled by racism but rather social impact and seeing the chaos that follows on the housing situation, the strains on our healthcare, the fact that our government botched our police force which has it stretched thin and so on. And of course, the threat which follows with allowing people into the country without controlling where they go and who they are in a world where terrorist groups can send "soldiers" wherever to become sleeper cells until activation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Then we have to worry about him watching InfoWars on youtube more.
    Just change the Wifi password to something like "Trump1s4L0s3r" or something.

Deleted
    Oh, btw., did you ever read the bible? How many violent quotes do you think are in the new testament when it is about men and woman?
    Why do people insist on bringing up another religion when someone points at islam? It's particularly fruitless in Sweden as Swedes aren't religious, generally. Our past governments made sure to strip christianity of legal and social power.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sosoulsu View Post
    This logical dissonance is genuinely worrying.
    You parroting propaganda is even more worrying.

Try to read different sources than breitbart or infowars.

We have a lot immigrants from that region in germany. And the overall crime rate isnt higher than from those who were born in germany.
    I wonder why its not higher like all evil rightwings here hope, oh i know why:

https://www.welt.de/politik/deutschl...ittlungen.html

Police gave up and immigrants can steal and vandalise without beeing punished.
    But hey Kiel is asmall city and i bet it only happend there.

Quote Originally Posted by Vintersol View Post
    If I look out the window it's still a sleepy city with the pizzeria lights flashing and a bit of rain on the parking lot, nothing fancy happening here. What is supposed to be happening here again? Since the topic seem to include ALL of Sweden.
    Apparently our country has turned into the following;

-A fallen state
    -A no-go zone for women EVEN DURING DAYTIME, as if it somehow is true during nighttime...
    -A country where 30% of women are raped
    -A rape capital of the world
    -A state on its way to becoming a 3rd world country (which goes against all economical reports I've been able to find on top of how logically impaired the statement is in itself)
    -A genocide on the white people
    -A country falling into Sharia laws
    -A country overrun by Muslims

As someone living in quite the immigrant-heavy area, I can report the same thing as you, only we have a proper winter wonderland here at the moment instead of rain! :3

Deleted
    Why do people insist on bringing up another religion when someone points at islam? It's particularly fruitless in Sweden as Swedes aren't religious, generally. Our past governments made sure to strip christianity of legal and social power.
    Because every of the abrahamic religions has a dark past. So you cant take one single religion from that pool and act as if it was violent in its roots alone.

Every of those old religions, be it christianism, be it islam, be it even the jewish original, have a dark history full of men dominating woman and rules which grew out of this.

Deleted
    Because every of the abrahamic religions has a dark past. So you cant take one single religion from that pool and act as if it was violent in its roots alone.

Every of those old religions, be it christianism, be it islam, be it even the jewish original, have a dark history full of men dominating woman and rules which grew out of this.
    Sweden isn't christian though, so it makes no sense to refer to christianity. Christianity lost its legal and social power due to intervention from the government. Christianity is irrelevant in present time Sweden.
    Last edited by mmoc6608731cf5; 2017-02-20 at 12:14 AM.