Page 18 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Sweden enjoying their multiculturality i guess. I mean it's the rape capital of europe and theres a bunch of no go zones

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    You want to discredit every muslim as a potential criminal. And that is called racism.
    No it's not. Islam is an ideology and ideas don't have rights and should ALWAYS be up for discussion.
    Muslim isn't a race thus it is not racism

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    Police gave up and immigrants can steal and vandalise without beeing punished.
    But hey Kiel is asmall city and i bet it only happend there.
    There is no "vandalizing". Its about small criminal acts like pickpocketing. Dont take this out of context.

Also it didnt work out and was changed shortly after. Your quoted news is from jan. 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikkonen View Post
    Go cry me a river. Unlike you I won't accept high group crime rates being part of immigration.
    Something tells me you would throw an epic shit fit if someone wanted to ban men from entering the country and only men.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Something tells me you would throw an epic shit fit if someone wanted to ban men from entering the country and only men.
    Literally wouldn't care.

edit: Maybe I would cheer a little bit since it means less crime and it would even out the gender ratio in sweden.
    Last edited by mmoc6608731cf5; 2017-02-20 at 12:23 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    No it's not. Islam is an ideology and ideas don't have rights and should ALWAYS be up for discussion.
    Islam is a religion.

Sometimes i believe that alt-right-idiocies also are a religion. As they believe in alternative facts.

And yes, it is racism, as we talk about racism based on religious belief and xenotypes like the "north africans".

Quote Originally Posted by Wikiy View Post
    A comment from page 3, but I didn't see a proper response so I have to do it:

The number of foreigners has increased, and so has the total number of crimes committed by these foreigners? FUCK ME, MATH IS REAL.

We should start sterilizing populations, yo, the total number of crimes will go down.
    Yeah, or maybe we should just stop taking refugees that are muslims and/or from countries where these poor, poor refugees with uncontrollable sexual urges are coming from.

Or don't take in males in their best years so they can fight for and rebuild their country instead of running away.
    Or try to make their conditions better in their home country so they don't have to leave.

Also the convictions for rape, and pretty much everything else too, are so ridiculously low that there are pretty much no need to worry about going to jail. Most likely you get parole anyway. If the convictions would be harsher, it would propably deterr these actions. These people hardly ever get even deported for fucks sake, although people who don't get asylum status are being deported more often. If they don't disappear, that is.

Maybe I was unclear, muslim refugees are suspected in sexual crimes disproportionately much higher compared to their % of the whole nations populace. This needs to be addressed.

Also it takes a special kind of filth to 1) rape anyone and 2) not respect the laws and culture of the country that takes you in from a fucking warzone.
    And we welcome them.

Islam is a religion.

Sometimes i believe that alt-right-idiocies also are a religion. As they believe in alternative facts.

And yes, it is racism, as we talk about racism based on religious belief and xenotypes like the "north americans".
    You cannot be racist against muslims, they are not a race. Anyone can be a muslim .
    Why would you drag the alt right into it? I mean no one is talking about it and your strawman is very obvious

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Humppaveikko View Post
    Yeah, or maybe we should just stop taking refugees that are muslims and/or from countries where these poor, poor refugees with uncontrollable sexual urges are coming from.

Or don't take in males in their best years so they can fight for and rebuild their country instead of running away.
    Or try to make their conditions better in their home country so they don't have to leave.

Also the convictions for rape, and pretty much everything else too, are so ridiculously low that there are pretty much no need to worry about going to jail. Most likely you get parole anyway. If the convictions would be harsher, it would propably deterr these actions. These people hardly ever get even deported for fucks sake, although people who don't get asylum status are being deported more often. If they don't disappear, that is.

Maybe I was unclear, muslim refugees are suspected in sexual crimes disproportionately much higher compared to their % of the whole nations populace. This needs to be addressed.

Also it takes a special kind of filth to 1) rape anyone and 2) not respect the laws and culture of the country that takes you in from a fucking warzone.
    And we welcome them.
    Just for your information, there's no way to reliably track someones religion in Sweden. The only way you'll find out what religion someone believes in is if you ask them and they choose to answer and even if they did say that to the government agencies, they can't keep it on any kind of record about them. It would be against the law for them to save such data about individuals.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Humppaveikko View Post
    And we welcome them.
    This guy literally repeats the same bullshit that was already debunked in this thread.

Oh well.. if i was a right wing parrot, i would read the thread first and then try only to bring up the propaganda phrases which havent already been overused.

Islam is a religion.

And yes, it is racism, as we talk about racism based on religious belief and xenotypes like the "north americans".
    https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/racism

"Prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior."

Such alt-right idiocity indeed. Also you are talking about racism based on religious belief (which is stupid as shit), where as the rest of us talk about racism based on, well, race.

Deleted
    Why would you drag the alt right into it? I mean no one is talking about it and your strawman is very obvious
    No, the source of all this bullshit is the alt right propaganda we know from breitbart and other right wing outlets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Apparently our country has turned into the following;

-A fallen state
    -A no-go zone for women EVEN DURING DAYTIME, as if it somehow is true during nighttime...
    -A country where 30% of women are raped
    -A rape capital of the world
    -A state on its way to becoming a 3rd world country (which goes against all economical reports I've been able to find on top of how logically impaired the statement is in itself)
    -A genocide on the white people
    -A country falling into Sharia laws
    -A country overrun by Muslims

As someone living in quite the immigrant-heavy area, I can report the same thing as you, only we have a proper winter wonderland here at the moment instead of rain! :3
    Sweden enjoying their multiculturality i guess. I mean it's the rape capital of europe and theres a bunch of no go zones

- - - Updated - - -

On the same page even lol

Deleted
    I wish people from all over the political spectrum in this thread would keep factual, if you have evidence of your claims you should post them rather than just throw out your baseless opinion. Honestly, all you are doing is looking like the fool and the ideology you represent as dumb.

Another bright light regurgitating what he's read without a single thought of his own applied.

No, the source of all this bullshit is the alt right propaganda we know from breitbart and other right wing outlets.
    No, the source of my bullshit is the oxford dictionary

10+ Year Old Account
    Another bright light regurgitating what he's read without a single thought of his own applied.
    Thats what happens if you trust alt-right sources.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Thats what happens if you trust alt-right sources.
    "Alt right" doesn't exist in Sweden. The Sweden Democrats are an old nationalist party that precedes "alt right" by about half a century soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    On the same page even lol
    Yeah, it's beyond pathetic at this point. The so-called "no-go zones" having been problematic for years before the refugee crisis and the police being in shambles due to botched politics way before the crisis are facts these less than informed people don't bother with. Why rely on facts when they smash their agenda? Not very convenient!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikkonen View Post
    "Alt right" doesn't exist in Sweden. The Sweden Democrats are an old party that precedes "alt right" by about half a century soon.
    Who said I was talking about Swedes who believe that?

Deleted
    Yeah, it's beyond pathetic at this point. The so-called "no-go zones" having been problematic for years before the refugee crisis and the police being in shambles due to botched politics way before the crisis are facts these less than informed people don't bother with. Why rely on facts when they smash their agenda? Not very convenient!
    They're problematic because idiots keep saying we're integrating immigrants well and refuse to see the problems.