Page 19 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Humppaveikko View Post
    https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/racism

"Prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior."
    Wikipedia:

Racism is discrimination and prejudice towards people based on their race or ethnicity. Today, the use of the term "racism" does not easily fall under a single definition.[1]

Ethnicity also includes religion. Also if racists talk about the "islam" as the source of all evil, they also invoke the north african xenotype, which is clear racism then, without the need to invoke ethnicity.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Yeah, it's beyond pathetic at this point. The so-called "no-go zones" having been problematic for years before the refugee crisis and the police being in shambles due to botched politics way before the crisis are facts these less than informed people don't bother with. Why rely on facts when they smash their agenda? Not very convenient!
    K why are there no jewish no go zones? Or hindu no go zones?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    No, the source of my bullshit is the oxford dictionary
    Only when its about your racism definition. Which is quite old. See wikipedia.

All your other prejudices and your obvious hatred agains everything thats different does come from your own ideas of ideology. And obviously you are home at filter bubbles which cater to your ideas.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    Ethnicity also includes religion.
    So indonesian muslims and iraqi muslims belong to the same ethnicity according to you?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikkonen View Post
    Nope, I'm judging it based on where they are coming from.
    Why you have a Finnish username, are you perhaps a Finn living in Sweden?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Longinus View Post
    Why you have a Finnish username, are you perhaps a Finn living in Sweden?
    Nope, I'm as swedish as one can get. I like finland though, I could see myself moving there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently our country has turned into the following;

-A fallen state
    -A no-go zone for women EVEN DURING DAYTIME, as if it somehow is true during nighttime...
    -A country where 30% of women are raped
    -A rape capital of the world
    -A state on its way to becoming a 3rd world country (which goes against all economical reports I've been able to find on top of how logically impaired the statement is in itself)
    -A genocide on the white people
    -A country falling into Sharia laws
    -A country overrun by Muslims

As someone living in quite the immigrant-heavy area, I can report the same thing as you, only we have a proper winter wonderland here at the moment instead of rain! :3
    On the bright side, the more these dimwits believe in all this nonsense, the less of them will end up moving to Sweden - so this is a natural intelligence filter!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    So indonesian muslims and iraqi muslims belong to the same ethnicity according to you?
    No, i say that religion is part of the ethnicity. I did not say that it is the only part of ethnicity.

Still trying to construct fallacies, dont we?

Learn to discuss.

Deleted
    No, i say that religion is part of the ethnicity. I did not say that it is the only part of ethnicity.
    So, how does that make it racism then to be against a religion?

Also, does this mean that you think iraqis are muslims due to ethnicity?

What about christian iraqis? Are they not just as iraqi as muslim iraqis?

Deleted
    To the sweden right wingers:

It is 1:32 am here in europe. So if you are swede, go to bed.

I am german and i will do exactly that now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ipeen View Post
    Sweden as a country is richer than ever before. The wealthgap is however also greater than in a very very long time. But hey, let's blame the immigrants! Ever since we started lowering taxes and privatizing our welfare has gone down the drain, who would have thought! But again, it must be the immigrants!

Tino Sanandajis (Iranian-Swedish economist) published a book about all the problems in Sweden and what Sweden is facing in the future. I would recommend that you read that book. It pretty much disprove all the things you just said. But if Sweden is richer than ever before please point me in the right direction to those sources, I would love to see those numbers. Because I rather trust a person with a M.A in economics than some random news paper.

"The foreign-born account for 17 percent of the population, but represent 53 percent of them with long prison terms, 54 percent of the unemployed and receives 60 percent of the paid social contributions"

And then you have AngryForeigner youtube channel. He usually provides sources in his youtube clips.
    https: // youtu.be/O9Qwr6KvmUc

Deleted
    Nope, I'm as swedish as one can get. I like finland though, I could see myself moving there.
    I'm sorry, that won't do. You see, you Swedes have such a high rate or rape, that we cannot allow people like you in our country.

Converse is of course also true, I cannot move to Sweden as Finland has almost twice the homicide rate compared to Sweden, so Sweden really cannot let murderous barbarians like us in.

That's according your bullshit racist logic, of course.

They're problematic because idiots keep saying we're integrating immigrants well and refuse to see the problems.
    They're problematic because politicians have botched the politics they shouldn't botch. Are those politicians idiots? Yes, yes they are. That's not to say that these issues aren't being noted and addressed. I've seen the topic of integration be brought up plenty of times as a problem by politicians from several parties...

Deleted
    They're problematic because politicians have botched the politics they shouldn't botch. Are those politicians idiots? Yes, yes they are. That's not to say that these issues aren't being noted and addressed. I've seen the topic of integration be brought up plenty of times as a problem by politicians from several parties...
    What have they botched that they shouldn't? It's more that they've kept things they should've gotten rid off, like EBO and "fria skolvalet".

To the sweden right wingers:

It is 1:32 am here in europe. So if you are swede, go to bed.

I am german and i will do exactly that now.
    I will do no such thing, sleeping is for casuals! I'm going for a walk, which is basically signing up to be raped according to internet logic since I live in an area with a very high population of immigrants... or just in Sweden in general...

What have they botched that they shouldn't? It's more that they've kept things they should've gotten rid off, like EBO and "fria skolvalet".
    ... Are you seriously sitting there and saying that our politicians haven't botched politics regarding our police force? Housing? Immigration? Integration? Are you saying they SHOULD have messed up these areas? According to whom?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Longinus View Post
    I'm sorry, that won't do. You see, you Swedes have such a high rate or rape, that we cannot allow people like you in our country.

Converse is of course also true, I cannot move to Sweden as Finland has almost twice the homicide rate compared to Sweden, so Sweden really cannot let murderous barbarians like us in.

That's according your bullshit racist logic, of course.
    I'm still surprised the EU lets any Americans in, given that the crime rates around here are generally an order of magnitude higher than in top European countries. Clearly the EU should declare a complete shutdown of Americans entering the union, until they can figure out what the hell is going on!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    ... Are you seriously sitting there and saying that our politicians haven't botched politics regarding our police force? Housing? Immigration? Integration? Are you saying they SHOULD have messed up these areas? According to whom?
    I have no idea what you're even talking about now.

You parroting propaganda is even more worrying.

Try to read different sources than breitbart or infowars.
    I don't get my news from those sources.
    Where would you suggest I get my news from?
    [Kawaii c@girl IRL]

There is no "vandalizing". Its about small criminal acts like pickpocketing. Dont take this out of context.

Also it didnt work out and was changed shortly after. Your quoted news is from jan. 2016.
    Criminal property damage is vandalising maybe read more as the headline...
    Also why is the date important ? I just made a example why your statement is wrong.
    And "it didnt worked out" is a nice interpreation of a failing and highly illegal law system that was made puplic.