Page 21 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sosoulsu View Post
    People who say there's no problem are people who live in upscale areas.
    Talk to me when you take a trip downtown, closer to the no-go zones, where if you have a pale face, you WILL be harassed.
    I think it's making too many assumptions that I never move around. Not once have my colour been a point of discussion. If you end up to frequently in a situation where people harass you it seems to me you are seeking those situations out for yourself. In which case, be smarter and don't waste your time.

Idiots will allways exist, you'd do better to avoid them. They cannot help you, ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Safol View Post
    You don't want unemployment to be higher than 4%, anything beside that is a financial drain.

But hey, I mean good for that 8% who has to live on existential minimum.
    5% is broadly agreed on as full employment.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    5% is broadly agreed on as full employment.
    I've always been told around 4% but alright, the numbers are still absurdly high and aren't forecasted to reach, even 5% by 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Ipeen View Post
    There are no "no-go" zones. End of story. Just for reference, these are the areas that all these self-proclaimed alpha-males are so scared of that the call them no-go zones. Don't they look terrifying?

This is a picture of a Belgian no go zone, looks alot less pleasant than your pictures, wouldn't you agree

Last edited by Grimfrost; 2017-02-20 at 01:56 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post

This is a picture of a Belgian no go zone, looks alot less pleasant than your pictures, wouldn't you agree

That is clearly not a 'no-go' zone, stop trusting alt-right news sources.

10+ Year Old Account
    [IMG]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/rtI3rlYDuxw/maxresdefault.jpg[/I

Doesn't look any more crowded than any European city I've been to.

There are even women not wearing a headscarf, and it doesn't look like they're being stoned!

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    That is clearly not a 'no-go' zone, stop trusting alt-right news sources.
    I don't even read alt right news. In belgium one of the terrorists behind the paris attacks hid in Molenbeek. He was able to hide there for a while, the whole neighbourhood knew he was there but didn't call the police or anything.
    After the brussles airport bombings there were many muslims partying even , as if it was a good thing.

Deleted
    It tells a lot about you that you consider that somehow scary.

Quote Originally Posted by Longinus View Post
    It tells a lot about you that you consider that somehow scary.
    Hunderds of people praying in a public street is normal?
    Sorry but i really dislike islam and i don't want it to have any power in my country at all. I oppose ritual slaughter very much (both jewish and islamic ritual slaughter) and i oppose ideologies having rights.

Quote Originally Posted by Ipeen View Post
    Tino Sanandaji, the guy who has made a habit of taking other peoples research that show the opposite and adding his own pure speculation to twist it into something it isn't (and that was debunked by the original author). Also the guy married to a SD politician (nationalist far right-wing) that has made a full career on trying to twist facts to show immigration is bad, and completely making stuff up. No thanks.

AngryForeigner is our (less annoying) version of Milo pretty much.

Regarding numbers, SCB (Swedish Bureau of Statistics) and Ekonomifakta has our BNP growth at about 4-4.5% per year and unemployment at about 7% and has been going down ever since 2009. Net wealth is also at an all-time high and went up 5% last year. I'm a bit too tired to search for the SCB link at the moment (2am) but here are for Ekonomifakta.

It's funny that you mention unemployment, because the Swedish Public Employment Agency put people in these "education programs" that only cost a lot of money and don't give any job in the end. Just another expensive way to say that people are "working" in Sweden. I have a friend that used to work in the Swedish Public Employment Agency and 90% of the people are back one week after their "education" are done and looking for a job or a new "education". Both SCB and AKU classifies a unemployment person different, so I would say that those 7% are probably more like 10-12%. Haha SD (nationalist far right-wing), good one, I actually laughed at that one. Twisting fact are more of left-wing peoples corner.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathknightish View Post
    We are all surprised in Sweden. We have no idea wtf Drumpf is talking about as there was no major happening at all yesterday.

The situation is what it is, regarding immigration, but there was no special thing happening yesterday.
    What's happening in Sweden is people bitching about migrants in Sweden. Trump picks up the rubble that spreads through Twitter and Facebook just like it does here, and he echoes it back to Sweden.

Well done, everyone. You wanted to influence politicians? Now you got the chance!
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    Hunderds of people praying in a public street is normal?
    It is silly, not scary.
    Sorry but i really dislike islam and i don't want it to have any power in my country at all. I oppose ritual slaughter very much (both jewish and islamic ritual slaughter) and i oppose ideologies having rights.
    I'm an atheist and sooner we get rid of all religions the better, but there is no reason to direct any particular animosity towards Islam.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't even read alt right news. In belgium one of the terrorists behind the paris attacks hid in Molenbeek. He was able to hide there for a while, the whole neighbourhood knew he was there but didn't call the police or anything.
    How can a crowded place be a no-go zone? Do you even know what those are? Do you have sources that are no breitbart or british tabloids?

After the brussles airport bombings there were many muslims partying even , as if it was a good thing.
    Source?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by yooun View Post
    It's funny that you mention unemployment, because the Swedish Public Employment Agency put people in these "education programs" that only cost a lot of money and don't give any job in the end. Just another expensive way to say that people are "working" in Sweden. I have a friend that used to work in the Swedish Public Employment Agency and 90% of the people are back one week after their "education" are done and looking for a job or a new "education". Both SCB and AKU classifies a unemployment person different, so I would say that those 7% are probably more like 10-12%. Haha SD (nationalist far right-wing), good one, I actually laughed at that one. Twisting fact are more of left-wing peoples corner.
    As someone who had to realign my education using AF I can say that it really heavily depends on the trade you are going into, if you're entering one of these programs, problem is that a ton of these educations are wholly useless.

Currently the field I am in (fastighetstekniker) has way more jobs than it has manpower, it's aging fast with the median age being about 40 and as high as 50 in some places.

I read a report that came out just december 2016, that said that during a 2 year period, companies only managed to fill 47% of their recruitment capacity. That's how much they need people.

So while you are correct, problem is, very few in Sweden want to work in these much more work intensive sectors and that goes for immigrants aswell. It's tough work and you need a very good work ethic to manage.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    How can a crowded place be a no-go zone? Do you even know what those are? Do you have sources that are no breitbart or british tabloids?

Source?
    http://www.nieuwsblad.be/cnt/dmf20160416_02240874

You can use google transelate

10+ Year Old Account

http://www.nieuwsblad.be/cnt/dmf20160418_02243594
    http://deredactie.be/cm/vrtnieuws/binnenland/1.2632801

And what about the sources of a crowded area being a no-go zone?

10+ Year Old Account
    [IMG]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/rtI3rlYDuxw/maxresdefault.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://www.barenakedislam.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/marseille-muslim-prayer.jpg[IMG]
    How are these no go zones? Are you living in a French castle or something, afraid of leaving the walls? Also, the second pic is a special prayer event, it is not any different than the Chinese gymnastics you can see done in public sometimes. And the first pic is a usual bazaar; bazaars are very popular in Middle Eastern countries, so it is no surprise to see so many people from there here.

Seems to me like you are grasping at straws. Real no go zones look like this:

Those aren't scary brown people, by the way. That is, they are brown, but different-brown!

Is it a variation of the meme "All black people know all black people" or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

It's fascinating to me how people that haven't ever left the US or even gone much further than a couple of neighboring states think they know so much about other countries.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll just leave this here...

I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

Deleted
    What Springare did really opened Pandora's box, it's a problem we all know about do not talk about, our politicians are very afraid to actually take matters into their hands.

Good on him for speaking up though, from what I have read he is a very reputable person.