Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post

Why do people keep assuming this? on the latest combat trailer, there are a few scenes where you can see Ryder fighting from cover. The cover system wasn't removed, it was just refined, in the sense that there's no dedicated "get to cover" button. You just run towards whatever waist-high piece of cover you can find, and Ryder will automatically go into cover, with you getting out of it if you back away. Similar to how the Tomb Raider reboot and The Last of Us did it.

Should you desire to fight from cover, that's entirely a viable option. its just not the only way to fight anymore, given the ample mobility granted by the jetpack.

In fact, one of the soldier skills seen in the trailers is precisely a portable deployable cover you can drop wherever you want, so you can shoot from cover even in the middle of an open field.
    Hell in the old videos we can see Ryder shoot up to a watch tower when two mech's appear and take cover to shoot at them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilikegreenfire View Post
    They updated the character kit images.
    I don't see much of a difference. Just looks like the right images are a Screencap from a Lowquality YouTube Video..

When you are used to Skyrims Bodytextures this looks like its straight out of a fucking Cartoon!

Head to body ratio is ... better.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BITBYBIT View Post
    I don't see much of a difference. Just looks like the right images are a Screencap from a Lowquality YouTube Video..
    The image on the right is the old version. And I'm not sure why you are using cartoon in a derogatory manner or what cartoons you normally watch. But neither the before or after would fit most cartoons. To each their own but vanilla Skyrim wasn't much better in body textures or any texture for that matter.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

When you are used to Skyrims Bodytextures this looks like its straight out of a fucking Cartoon!
    Ya the right images look bad but they are no more of a cartoon then original unmodded skyrim is. The left ones blows even modded skyrim textures out of the water.
    Even modded Skyrim faces end up looking plastic like and dead compared to the left ones,

I've gotten hooked on ME3MP again. This is not good for my freetime....

Deleted
    Ya the right images look bad but they are no more of a cartoon then original unmodded skyrim is. The left ones blows even modded skyrim textures out of the water.
    Even modded Skyrim faces end up looking plastic like and dead compared to the left ones,
    I think you have no idea about Modded Skyrim, Kid.

Kid.
    And just like that, you just lost whatever shred of credibility you had right there.

The moment you start dismissing those who disagree with you as "kids", that's the moment you and your arguments can no longer be taken seriously.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

Deleted
    HAHA, Kid. Have you fucking looked at your Avatar and Signature?

Please post respectfully. Infracted. -Edge
    Last edited by Edge-; 2017-02-19 at 11:48 PM.

I think you have no idea about Modded Skyrim, Kid.
    I have run Skyrim with a multitude of mods from body replacers to xxx ones just for kicks. While the face modles in modded skyrim are pretty, they don't hold a candle in the realism department to Andromida. Even with the best mods Skyrim faces feel drawn on, flat, doll like, not real comparatively, I mean the game was released in 6 years ago using an engine that wile allows for great modibility and sandboxness is lacking in other aspects. Specifically graphics and the like.

Me A uses frostbite an excellent tool for a narrative driven game, it does particularly well with faces. It is not as free or modable as creation is but it offers much more in the graphics(face) and world building department. Being a narrative game over a sandbox ME A needs to have expressive "alive" faces.

You might not find the presets attractive, but you can change them.

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/tibermoon/status/833455661866442755
    RGB wheel for armor customization

https://twitter.com/GambleMike/statu...33469023768576
    Face sharing should be much much easier. Perhapse a built in feature?

https://twitter.com/GambleMike/statu...10902614679554
    Pc master race users can blind favorite power sets to hotkeys to swap easily in combat
    Last edited by Ilikegreenfire; 2017-02-19 at 11:53 PM.

They updated the character kit images.

https://imgur.com/a/m8eup
    Oh my god, is that full McIntosh!?

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Could always do what I did. Back when I lived in an average family in a poor country, and especially being an undergrad, I couldn't afford most games, so I pirated them. Then, after I moved to the US, I bought a lot of the games I'd played, even those I wasn't planning on ever playing them again.

I'm not advocating for piracy, but it is good to also be understanding of people's situations and not always looking at it from the developer's point of view. Bioware doesn't lose anything from people from Venezuela playing their games for free, since they wouldn't be able to purchase them anyway - and, should the economical situation in Venezuela ever improve, they can always cash in on the acquired games' popularity there. Everybody wins, the way I see it.

Again, I'm not advocating for piracy, simply expressing an opinion. Don't ban pls!
    "I'm poor so it's ok for me to steal things!"

/facepalm

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Oh my god, is that full McIntosh!?
    Joke

My head.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post

/facepalm
    He wouldn't be buying it anyway if he didn't have the money to and couldn't pirate it, moralising over it regarding people in countries like Venezuela serves little purpose as it has no effect on how well the game does financially.

Only people that have some sort of point with is those that have the money and still pirates it, but Venezuela is in the gutter economically quite literally.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post

/facepalm
    I pirated Dark Souls originally because I was a broke teenager. Guess what happened? I loved it so much that I've purchased every From Software game since on day one and purchased Dark Souls itself on both PC and PS3.

Piracy isn't necessarily stealing. Stealing implies a lost sale or merchandise. Sometimes people pirate games that could've otherwise bought it, sometimes they never would've purchased it in the first place.

Let's keep discussion on topic and off of piracy, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Let's keep discussion on topic and off of piracy, please.
    But what if there are space pirates in the game? Can we talk about piracy then?

Piracy is cool, it avoids the pain of waiting years and pre-ordering pieces of shit like Colonial Marines only to find out that you were fucking lied and that everything that gearbox promised was bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonKing View Post
    But what if there are space pirates in the game? Can we talk about piracy then?
    Drax is a space pirate.

I do hope we can engage in some form of piracy in andromeda when we recruit him into the crew.

I mean, Jack offered my shepard the option to turn pirate in ME2, and the game automatically declined the offer on my behalf. Like what the hell? At least lemme have the illusion of having a say in the matter D=

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/GambleMike/statu...33469023768576
    Face sharing should be much much easier. Perhapse a built in feature?
    The face-codes from ME2 were pretty good when it came to face-sharing. Hopefully they wont overcomplicate a wheel that doesn't need much fixing or reinventing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I've gotten hooked on ME3MP again. This is not good for my freetime....
    Remind me: When it comes to the ME3MP, are the DLC free? or paid?

And if they're paid, when someone doesn't have them, is the community split? To me that's the death-knell of any multiplayer game. When people without DLC can only play with other people without DLC, it just creates a split in the community and makes it so there's less folks to play with.

I don't remember if ME3 had any of that (Never touched the multiplayer myself, may change that for Andromeda) so can you share some light into it?

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

10+ Year Old Account
    Always been free because there is always people who spend money to unlock stuff. Everything can be earned by in game money. Some people are just impatient.