Thread: Rate my luck

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheekin View Post
    No, you will get duplicate instead.
    dont think you can get duplicates. :P
    BETA CLUB

10+ Year Old Account
    Suppose I've gotten lucky then. Pillar and Destro back. Then Afflic Helm and belt. Supposed I'm bound to get a "Good" Legendary

I feel ya i got legs, norgan and sephuz, the legs i only got 2 days ago and it was at that point in time i seriously considered reroll or quit. Ive been a lock since vanilla and this is closest ive come to maining something else

Sacrolash's Dark Strike
    Sephuz's Secret

I can feel your pain totally, however yesterday made my day.

I have 7 legendary on my Warlock, Neck, two rings, pillar legs, boots, UA affliction bracers, and finally my Affliction Agony Helm drops off Ursoc on LFR!!!

Side note though the Sacrolash ring is getting a nice buff come 7.2 15% increase damage to corruption.

I would just say hang in there, can't get any worse moving forward since you have all the ones you would prefer not to have.

Quote Originally Posted by Violetti View Post
    I had sephuz, prydaz, norgannons and rofring. Boosted some guildies in EoA+5 had still aff lootspec from coining m trilliax, and I got affcloak.

So I switched from destro to aff ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    I had a similar stroke of luck that drove me to aff. I have been maining demo all expansion. I love that spec, but I have swapped to aff twice for arena and forgotten to change loot spec. Now I have aff hat and belt. Both legendaries from random 3s, months apart

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonidze View Post
    got 5 legendaries (oh.. you must be so lucky!) but wait.. here is the list.

1)Wilfred's Sigil of Superior Summoning. - got this one as my first legendary at the beginning of the expansion, was playing demo back then.
    2)Prydaz, Xavaric's Magnum Opus. - my second one.. at this point i suspected nothing.. because hey, everyone get Prydaz!
    3)Norgannon's Foresight. - my third one.. gives a bit of mobility.. not bad, right.. right??
    4)Sacrolash's Dark Strike. - number 4.. well at least its gonna get buffed... in HALF A YEAR!
    5)Sephuz's Secret. - so much bad luck.. my fifth one must be one a good one, i hope ill get the cloak... or the trinket.. oh wait i didnt yet got Sephuz so BAM! here you go son..

iam sad and mentally broken.. did someone had worse luck to make me feel better?

- - - Updated - - -

oh yea, note: and fifth one didnt even buff my ilvl because third ring legendary. fml.
    ok so you seem be crying about "boo hoo bad luck" but your first legendary was one of the BIS demo legendaries... its your fault you changed spec, most demo locks are going to be jelous of you

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheShultz View Post
    I had a similar stroke of luck that drove me to aff. I have been maining demo all expansion. I love that spec, but I have swapped to aff twice for arena and forgotten to change loot spec. Now I have aff hat and belt. Both legendaries from random 3s, months apart
    ... really >_> so you had it happen, and still forgot to change it, causing it to happen a second time? dude that is insanely your fault, as soon as something that big happens once, you should make sure it never happens again >_>
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    ok so you seem be crying about "boo hoo bad luck" but your first legendary was one of the BIS demo legendaries... its your fault you changed spec, most demo locks are going to be jelous of you
    not sure if just trolling.. but no, its not one of the BIS demo legendaries. and hell no it wasnt even close to best when i was still playing demo and bracers and some other dmg legendaries were pre nerf.
    BETA CLUB

Been 110 since the first few days, affliction the entire time. Sarcolash and portal pants.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post

- - - Updated - - -

... really >_> so you had it happen, and still forgot to change it, causing it to happen a second time? dude that is insanely your fault, as soon as something that big happens once, you should make sure it never happens again >_>

Bro, what are the freaking odds though? Literally twice this expansion I have done arena, 100% of the time I'm demo outside of this. Probably a total of 20 arena matches all expansion, spanning seasons.

Sephuz, Boots, Agony Helm, Power Cord, Trinket in that order. Started out unlucky, but became fortunate.

Deleted
    got 5 legendaries (oh.. you must be so lucky!) but wait.. here is the list.

1)Wilfred's Sigil of Superior Summoning. - got this one as my first legendary at the beginning of the expansion, was playing demo back then.
    2)Prydaz, Xavaric's Magnum Opus. - my second one.. at this point i suspected nothing.. because hey, everyone get Prydaz!
    3)Norgannon's Foresight. - my third one.. gives a bit of mobility.. not bad, right.. right??
    4)Sacrolash's Dark Strike. - number 4.. well at least its gonna get buffed... in HALF A YEAR!
    5)Sephuz's Secret. - so much bad luck.. my fifth one must be one a good one, i hope ill get the cloak... or the trinket.. oh wait i didnt yet got Sephuz so BAM! here you go son..

iam sad and mentally broken.. did someone had worse luck to make me feel better?

- - - Updated - - -

oh yea, note: and fifth one didnt even buff my ilvl because third ring legendary. fml.
    1/5 good ones is indeed aww

I dont know if it just a coincident, but on several fights the "top legendary" on warcraftlogs is Prydaz. I think it might still not be the best - but it is not as bad as people make it out to be, especially for Aff which scales well with the 3 stats put. Just a thought!

7+ Year Old Account
    Prydaz is pretty good for Afflock.

I have Prydaz, Norgannons and Sephuz, and am using boots and neck.

Deleted
    dont really know.. i just like my warlock, been my main toon since ive started playing.
    i dont do high end raid progression though only hc raiding with random people so its not THAT big of a deal .. still stings when i see people do sometimes as much as 200k more dps then me with 2 great dps legendaries equipped.
    Difference between two worst legendarys and two best does not translate into 200k dps for any warlock spec. Keep practicing your rotation and plan your movement ahead of time and you will see your dmg being more competetive.

Quote Originally Posted by Deebe View Post
    Difference between two worst legendarys and two best does not translate into 200k dps for any warlock spec. Keep practicing your rotation and plan your movement ahead of time and you will see your dmg being more competetive.
    not really the point of the discussion but yeah sure.. iam always looking into ways to improve my dps.
    BETA CLUB

got head, boot and yesterday pants....but ill use the first two.

I main demo and play aff when needed. I have 4 legendaries, 3 of them being Wilfred's, norgannon's, and most recently Sin'dorei... the decrease in haste on sin'dorei coupled with the loss of casting while moving (demonwrath aside) is such a huge dps loss.... waited so long for bracers too.

It's sad, but I'm so programmed to make decisions based on norgannons now, I couldn't possibly take them off... unless I got shoulders
    Last edited by Sgtbaker; 2017-02-20 at 12:52 PM.

Deleted
    better to make a new warlock and reset your legendary drop rate

Deleted
    not really the point of the discussion but yeah sure.. iam always looking into ways to improve my dps.
    Ok, to the point then. You got the second BiS for demo and perhaps The BiS for m+.

Quote Originally Posted by Deebe View Post
    Ok, to the point then. You got the second BiS for demo and perhaps The BiS for m+.
    Iam aware the damn ring is pretty good for m+ but i do raids mostly and for raids its bad. also i got the demo ring in the first month of legion back then it wasnt even top 3 for demo.. i switched to affli quite a while ago too. if i ever go back to demo it will be good but for now it has no special value.
    Last edited by Demonidze; 2017-02-20 at 03:18 PM.
    BETA CLUB