Page 23 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Just some alternative facts mate. Why do you libtards have to be so fixated on a fact being alternative or not?. It's not like he is lyng, he is telling the truth, just in an alternative universe.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikkonen View Post
    No, hmf is about hate speech, it has nothing to do with racism. Hmf covers various areas, like sexuality, not just religion.

If you say you're gonna kill homosexuals then you can be charged under hmf.

If you say you're gona kill muslims then you can be charged under hmf.

If you say homosexuals are degenerate and have less iq then you can be charged under hmf.

Same if you say the same thing about muslims.
    Very orwellian how they blurr matters with newspeak, I ultimately stand corrected, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    This guy literally repeats the same bullshit that was already debunked in this thread.

Oh well.. if i was a right wing parrot, i would read the thread first and then try only to bring up the propaganda phrases which havent already been overused.
    Care to elaborate? As I don't understand from that quote from my previous post what am I repeating from this thread.

I may be repeating myself from other threads though, as threads with discussion and arguing from the refugee crisis pop up constantly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    Wikipedia:

Racism is discrimination and prejudice towards people based on their race or ethnicity. Today, the use of the term "racism" does not easily fall under a single definition.[1]

Ethnicity also includes religion. Also if racists talk about the "islam" as the source of all evil, they also invoke the north african xenotype, which is clear racism then, without the need to invoke ethnicity.
    Well of course the word "racism" doesn't fall under a single definition as people call everything fucking racist these days. A racist hates other RACES. We can race each other finding websites to define the word. (no pun intended)

But I personally find that changing the meaning of the word is just idiotic. Apparently I'm a racist because I don't like Islam. I don't like a religion and the ideology that comes with it, and suddenly I'm hating people of a certain race?

I suppose that we see here another impact of yelling racist at everything - again.

Quote Originally Posted by slaskel View Post
    So you're gonna go ahead and tell me what I hear form my colleagues at work and can read on forums no more than one click away? Right, I'm done with you.
    That poster is a known troll that only really jumps on the forums to bash immigrants or people that does not follow his agenda.
    You would do well not to listen to his ramblings.

Just for your information, there's no way to reliably track someones religion in Sweden. The only way you'll find out what religion someone believes in is if you ask them and they choose to answer and even if they did say that to the government agencies, they can't keep it on any kind of record about them. It would be against the law for them to save such data about individuals.
    Yeah, fair enough. Maybe I should go from now on with "middle-eastern or north-african refugees" instead of "muslim refugees".

Quote Originally Posted by Humppaveikko View Post
    Care to elaborate? As I don't understand from that quote from my previous post what am I repeating from this thread.

I may be repeating myself from other threads though, as threads with discussion and arguing from the refugee crisis pop up constantly.

- - - Updated - - -

Well of course the word "racism" doesn't fall under a single definition as people call everything fucking racist these days. A racist hates other RACES. We can race each other finding websites to define the word. (no pun intended)

But I personally find that changing the meaning of the word is just idiotic. Apparently I'm a racist because I don't like Islam. I don't like a religion and the ideology that comes with it, and suddenly I'm hating people of a certain race?

I suppose that we see here another impact of yelling racist at everything - again.
    Yelling racist at everything, really? Are you confusing reality with CinemaSins where they actually do refer to most forms of prejudice as racism?

In reality most people use the term racism for prejudices against groups based on ethnic characteristics such as "race," nationality or religion; for example declaring "I don't like Islam" despite it being the religion of a quarter of the world's population, the vast majority of whom happily and peacefully go about their lives without bothering anyone.

what's happening in Sweden?

> insane rape statistics
    > high unemployment
    > taxes being higher than ever to offset unemployment
    > malmo being a war zone

choose to bury your head in the sand if you want but Europe is going downhill fast thanks to the eu and mass immigration.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollhammer View Post
    Are you dumb as hell. They chased a serial rapist at the time.
    Of course they advice women to be cautious while the manhunt is under way.

Breivik this is Norway. You shut parts of the country down totally, guess you got a huge terrorist problem /s
    Last edited by Bakis; 2017-02-20 at 09:04 AM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Are you dumb as hell. They chased a serial rapist at the time.
    Of course they advice women to be cautious while the manhunt is under way.

Breivik this is Norway. You shut parts of the country down totally, guess you got a huge terrorist problem /s
    Just out of curiosity, why did the police mention plural offenders in this video? Are you saying that swedish rape statistics are "normal", and haven't changed due to immigration?

Personally I'm not biased, but reports from Sweden leave me confused.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    what's happening in Sweden?

> insane rape statistics
    > high unemployment
    > taxes being higher than ever to offset unemployment
    > malmo being a war zone
    I used to get worried about these things but I changed my view on it. If the people of Sweden want to live in a country like that, then it's up to them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waynhim View Post
    Just out of curiosity, why did the police mention plural offenders in this video? Are you saying that swedish rape statistics are "normal", and haven't changed due to immigration?

Personally I'm not biased, but reports from Sweden leave me confused.
    The press conference is in regards to their manhunt for a serial rapist (early on at the investigation).
    No I'm not saying they are normal they had an increase but there is also the legislation and how Sweden deals with rapes, we dont lump together multiple counts of rapes by one criminal as one count of rape in the statistics like for example the US does. Each rape gets a spot in the statistics. On top of that one has to look at the legislation and how the faith in reporting rapes varies from country to country.
    Sweden is far more progressive than most on what constitutes a rape legally. That being said I consider it a fact that rapes rose a bit.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    so wait, Trump absolutely despises new outlets due to them spouting only "Fake news " but his remark was based on a broadcast by one of those outlets ???

ok then..... don't even know why this surprises me anymore.

it's just trump being an idiot as usual, tbh though it couldn't be any more clearer what he was actually thinking "it's just a matter of time before a terrorist attack happens in Sweden because they let in a lot of immigrants"

10+ Year Old Account
    In what way is it wide when it's more narrow than other places because they take consent into account while swedens law is based on force?
    I suggest you read the actual law again if you think that's the case.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zephid View Post
    I suggest you read the actual law again if you think that's the case.
    I have, several times. The prequisite is about force.

Den som genom misshandel eller annars med våld eller genom hot om brottslig gärning tvingar en person till samlag eller till att företa eller tåla en annan sexuell handling som med hänsyn till kränkningens art och omständigheterna i övrigt är jämförlig med samlag, döms för våldtäkt till fängelse i lägst två och högst sex år.

Consent doesn't even play into it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Safol View Post
    Very orwellian how they blurr matters with newspeak, I ultimately stand corrected, thanks.
    Swedish is its entirely own language, languages don't always have exact translations for every exact word; they usually have vague similarities in meaning and used for the same intents and purposes, but may be more or less broad in scope for other intents and purposes.

Doesn't Inuit have like 20 words for different kinds of snow? Something like that, but there's an example.

Also worth noting that in the EU, one Freedom can end when it calls for another to end. Such as Freedom of Religion stopping when it leads to Sexism, Homophobia or Racism, or a calling to end other Religions; or and general Freedom of Speech calling for an end to such expressions, including Religion. There are more Freedoms than just that of speech.

Now, what is Orwellian, is that the truths become the lies and the lies become the truths. Nothing happened in Sweden. But, now we're seeing people claim that something did but it was covered up somehow. Same with the "Bowling Green Massacre" which never happened. And, because it was "covered up" we can't prove nothing happened, because there's no evidence of nothing happening other than the lack of evidence of anything happening.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Swedish is its entirely own language, languages don't always have exact translations for every exact word; they usually have vague similarities in meaning and used for the same intents and purposes, but may be more or less broad in scope for other intents and purposes.
    You can translate our HMF as "Incitement to hatred" but with the addition of having derogatory or insulting speech added into it in addition to calls for violence, the USA equivalent of the law only covers violence, not derogatory or insulting speech. The dangers about our HMF law is that it can potentially be used as a blasphemy law when people are reported for mocking or criticizing religion. All the other aspects it covers are things that are not a choice, things that you are born with, which is fine. Covering religion on the other hand is bad, if it's not for protection against calls of violence since it just functions as a blasphemy law, shielding religion from criticism/mockery and so on.
    Last edited by mmoc6608731cf5; 2017-02-20 at 11:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    So yesterday Trump alluded to incidents involving the hundreds of thousands of migrants taken in by Sweden, and today the media has come out with dozens of stories saying that there's nothing to see here.

So is Sweden doing as badly as people are claiming? Is the Swedish government really cracking down on anyone who talks about what is going on? Is everything fine in Sweden and this is all a massive hoax in regards to stories of migrant problems?

Now that Trump has talked about it, I hope we can get to the bottom of what is really going on.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKBN15Y0QH
    There's nothing going on...

You do know that fake news he's always talking about are his main "news" sources... Breitbart, infowars and Fox are not valid sources
    There is a difference between making the odd mistake and getting nothing right, see.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post

Doesn't Inuit have like 20 words for different kinds of snow? Something like that, but there's an example.

Also worth noting that in the EU, one Freedom can end when it calls for another to end. Such as Freedom of Religion stopping when it leads to Sexism, Homophobia or Racism, or a calling to end other Religions; or and general Freedom of Speech calling for an end to such expressions, including Religion. There are more Freedoms than just that of speech.

Now, what is Orwellian, is that the truths become the lies and the lies become the truths. Nothing happened in Sweden. But, now we're seeing people claim that something did but it was covered up somehow. Same with the "Bowling Green Massacre" which never happened. And, because it was "covered up" we can't prove nothing happened, because there's no evidence of nothing happening other than the lack of evidence of anything happening.
    You know, that's the cornerstone of the Satanic Church. "Your freedom ends where mine begins."
    It's funny how that goes
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-
    https://bdsmovement.net/

7+ Year Old Account
    May as well admit this:
    Sweden's crimerates, and the volume of the crimes has gone up.
    So has entire Europe really.
    Some may debate as to why.. But with cultures crashing it's always a dangerous game. Especially in these numbers.

But no terror attack or anything like that, has happened in Sweden. Trump just does what he always does, try to provoke paranoid americans.