Quote Originally Posted by Anbokr View Post
    I don't even have draught and mastery is already simming higher than haste for me (28% haste, 49% mastery).
    I've seen a few folks say that but strangely I haven't been able to sim mastery over haste - I got 4p and Draught+ CoF, 27% haste, 38.5% mastery, 26% crit, 3% vers and 34900 str and SimC gives haste 20.2 dps per point and mastery 19.5.

Guess all that crit is throwing it off or something, ah well.

Should we use Draught of Souls on Guldan? It might be ok only for phase 3, in phase 1 and 2 there is a lot of aoe, so it might not be useful, but I see best fury warriors on warcraftlogs use this trinket in Guldan fight. Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by AleksaMaster View Post
    Should we use Draught of Souls on Guldan? It might be ok only for phase 3, in phase 1 and 2 there is a lot of aoe, so it might not be useful, but I see best fury warriors on warcraftlogs use this trinket in Guldan fight. Thoughts?
    On 3 targets its still really good (p1) and if you have it up during the eyes, use it a bit preemptive so you can OF right after dos (BC/ava/ramp -> dos -> of), but make sure it still falls into BC window. Use timers to your advantage, start your cds when the timer for eyes is at ~1-2s, add the cast time of eyes of GD on top and it fits quite good.

Quick question please. Was attempting Heroic Elisande tonight in a pug and did pretty darned low since it was my first time even seeing the fight. Dodged mechanics well but did horrible DPS. Aside from grabbing the haste bubbles, my thought is to stay single target since it's add priority, but I also see people cleaving all the adds + Elisande down as well so there's the benefit for WW and waist legendary. I'm kind of torn between going ST or AoE for Elisande. Tichrondrius (only Normal so far) as well due to bloods and bats; but been staying ST on him since there's far more uptime on the demon than adds.

Also, gosh, if the execute ring activated even more before it got adjusted, that'd be nice! I still see mine going off quite often IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by The-Real-Link View Post
    Quick question please. Was attempting Heroic Elisande tonight in a pug and did pretty darned low since it was my first time even seeing the fight. Dodged mechanics well but did horrible DPS. Aside from grabbing the haste bubbles, my thought is to stay single target since it's add priority, but I also see people cleaving all the adds + Elisande down as well so there's the benefit for WW and waist legendary. I'm kind of torn between going ST or AoE for Elisande. Tichrondrius (only Normal so far) as well due to bloods and bats; but been staying ST on him since there's far more uptime on the demon than adds.

Also, gosh, if the execute ring activated even more before it got adjusted, that'd be nice! I still see mine going off quite often IMO.
    You just pick up War Machine talent and go ST with occasional cleave ( Odyn's Fury, Rampage fueled by WW right before it ) and make sure you take part in ending both mobs to have better uptime of your War Machine buff. and pick up haste bubbles 2 times, 1 time after it spawns, and 2nd time right before the bubble disappears.

Tichondrius is strictly ST, 99% of the time ranged dps focus the blood and adds. as for the bats, you have odyn's fuy and your usual WW+BT or WW+Rampage combo.

10+ Year Old Account
    The trinket is still good on the fight, even with multiple targets up. If you change your rotation a bit during the cooldown window you'd get more use out of it, try using BC -> Rampage -> OF -> and then Drought. If your group is anything like mine, the adds will die fairly quickly and you'll still get a lot of single target damage on the boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Popastique View Post
    You just pick up War Machine talent and go ST with occasional cleave ( Odyn's Fury, Rampage fueled by WW right before it ) and make sure you take part in ending both mobs to have better uptime of your War Machine buff. and pick up haste bubbles 2 times, 1 time after it spawns, and 2nd time right before the bubble disappears.

Tichondrius is strictly ST, 99% of the time ranged dps focus the blood and adds. as for the bats, you have odyn's fuy and your usual WW+BT or WW+Rampage combo.
    Thanks! Oh wow, hmm War Machine huh? Never even have tried that one but since there's enough running around on Elisande it makes sense. For Tichrondrius yeah again, I've usually sat on boss for most groups I've been with so makes sense again. Thanks.

Upcoming Class Changes - Feb 22
    Fury
    Endless Rage now increases the duration of Enrage by 1 second (was 2 seconds).

Someone can explain pls? Endless rage will not give auto attack generates 30% additional Rage?
    I'm confused

edited: only for the pvp talent, sorry
    Ghostcrawler is gone, time to celebrate!

Quote Originally Posted by Rangatira View Post
    @ Morgaith: Did you turn the SkalingDelta on or off for you stat weights?
    Late reply due to plots taking a lot of time on lower error % and crashing often

stats: https://gyazo.com/d0643cacdabf177b6998673801d19397

plots: https://gyazo.com/11187435f08ce56139c2fc80d6070d5b

Is there somewhere dummy with 20% health so we can test execute rotation? Also is there 2 or 3 dummies near each other for testing cleave rotation? I know there are in SW but they are low lvl, I want some dummies which are 110+ lvl.

Is there somewhere dummy with 20% health so we can test execute rotation? Also is there 2 or 3 dummies near each other for testing cleave rotation? I know there are in SW but they are low lvl, I want some dummies which are 110+ lvl.
    You can outdamage the healing of the combat dummies in Draenor's garrison.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Biruta View Post
    Upcoming Class Changes - Feb 22
    Fury
    Endless Rage now increases the duration of Enrage by 1 second (was 2 seconds).

Someone can explain pls? Endless rage will not give auto attack generates 30% additional Rage?
    I'm confused

edited: only for the pvp talent, sorry
    Its a pvp talent change, for some reason 2 talents have the same name.

Deleted
    Okej so I got all the good ones now. Cloak, Ring (execute), Head and belt. Question is, which is the best combination? What does actually give me the best dmg output?

I'm still unsure if Kazz cloak is actually better than Ayala's?

Please help me out. Confused!

Quote Originally Posted by NexL View Post
    Okej so I got all the good ones now. Cloak, Ring (execute), Head and belt. Question is, which is the best combination? What does actually give me the best dmg output?

Kazz cloak is without a doubt better. HOWEVER, using that cloak with helm means you are stuck using the tier chest piece which is garbage with its crit heavy + vers stats. If you do not have a solid Haste + Mastery neck I would actually put prydaz as second legendary (if you have it) since it will give you roughly the same damage on top of a crazy shield for fury warriors with our high hp.

I don't know how far you are into progression but tier cloak is the first one you will be able to get in mythic and considering how bad the chest piece is for us I personally think Helm + Ayala would be better in this case but it is a toss up depending on your current gear and stats.

Try or sim both combinations out and see which works better for you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NexL View Post

I'm currently playing with prydasz + ring (fucking helmet, drop already pls), and it gives me much higher results than either ring + cloak or prydasz + cloak, because as Deathstrokes said you need to sacrifice a tier slot to play cloak. For me it would mean playing a NM chest instead of my 910 haste / vers chest, and it means like 20k less sim dps.

Ring and cloak are really close together in most situations, with cloak getting ahead for aoe situations, so it will depend on what you have to sacrifice to play each leg.

If you can get around this issue, I'd go with Helmet + Ring / cloak for ST, belt + cloak for aoe heavy. Not too sure on cleave fights.

Anyhow, I had some questions some fury players out here could maybe helt me out with.
    First, how do you handle the execute phase on botanist ? I'm not sure if I should just completely forget execute here and keep on with the standard cleave rotation ? I tried a bit with it or plain execute rotation, seems kinda close but not sure and my sample is just too small.

Second, does anyone have a method to keep juggernaut stacks up on Krosus ? I try to heroic leap as late as possible while executing at the last possible moment too, but I always find myself half a second short to refresh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptnTorpedo View Post
    I'm currently playing with prydasz + ring (fucking helmet, drop already pls), and it gives me much higher results than either ring + cloak or prydasz + cloak, because as Deathstrokes said you need to sacrifice a tier slot to play cloak. For me it would mean playing a NM chest instead of my 910 haste / vers chest, and it means like 20k less sim dps.

Ring and cloak are really close together in most situations, with cloak getting ahead for aoe situations, so it will depend on what you have to sacrifice to play each leg.

If you can get around this issue, I'd go with Helmet + Ring / cloak for ST, belt + cloak for aoe heavy. Not too sure on cleave fights.

Anyhow, I had some questions some fury players out here could maybe helt me out with.
    First, how do you handle the execute phase on botanist ? I'm not sure if I should just completely forget execute here and keep on with the standard cleave rotation ? I tried a bit with it or plain execute rotation, seems kinda close but not sure and my sample is just too small.

Second, does anyone have a method to keep juggernaut stacks up on Krosus ? I try to heroic leap as late as possible while executing at the last possible moment too, but I always find myself half a second short to refresh.

if you have waist and play wrecking ball on botanist heroic you should not use execute

Is waist what makes wreckball viable on bot?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rectan View Post
    if you have waist and play wrecking ball on botanist heroic you should not use execute
    Don't have waist sadly :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptnTorpedo View Post
    Don't have waist sadly :/
    even if you dont have i would still suggest you to run this build and whirlwind, fight isnt really long on heroic

Deleted
    Hey guys. Just got this from my cache.

Only one slight problem...

I'm an enhancement shaman.