Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Remember Westerners: Putin is our enemy.
    Putin is against Democrats such as Hillary who would push political correctness. That makes Putin an ally, not an enemy.
    Last edited by PC2; 2017-02-20 at 11:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    Do you have any proof of your statement or are you just throwing ad hominems around?

- - - Updated - - -

Right,USA should launch nukes ASAP.
    Thank god your or Hillary are not in charge.
    Nice ratcheting the gaslight to eleven, must be great to think in hive mind. Anyways why don't make a decent point instead of white knighting for Trump. What in the video got you so triggered .

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Putin is against Democrats such as Hillary who would push political correctness on us. That makes Putin an ally, not an enemy.
    You should change your name to "WhiteFlag" because you surrendered to a foreign autocrat who is one of the world's leading anti-American figures, over a domestic political dispute. Whatever shred of patriotism you got left, you poured gasoline on it and lit it on fire.

You can continue to wrap yourselves in Trumpkin lies. But the American flag? American values? You're done son.

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Bah, not available outside America, boo.
    It is available in Belgium and that's hardly "US of murrica"
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-
    https://bdsmovement.net/

Deleted
    The fact that you need some ugly wanker from the UK to explain basics like that is a prove that journalism in the US is dead and ineffective.

Also, no shit that Russia is working hard againt US. The hell did you expect - they are afraid of Soviet Collapse 2.0. If I were in Putins shoes I'd do everything I can to weaken and distract US.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkconas View Post
    Nice ratcheting the gaslight to eleven, must be great to think in hive mind. Anyways why don't make a decent point instead of white knighting for Trump. What in the video got you so triggered .
    hive mind? Are you using random words that you think sound cool ? Anyway why you dont make a decent point instead of saying that superpowers should stop talking with each other (because some comedian said so) lol. Surely that will help uphold world peace.
    I didnt watch whole video. It was pointless, just some accusations without proofs and it felt like he is reading FB troll comments. End song was catchy tho.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Putin is against Democrats such as Hillary who would push political correctness. That makes Putin an ally, not an enemy.
    Oh yeas. CA. You're smoking all day. Now we understand this
    Then again, Putin is still better than drumpf so there's that. At least that guy has some brains.
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-
    https://bdsmovement.net/

Deleted
    hasn t USA been in more wars last 30 years than Rusia?

You should change your name to "WhiteFlag" because you surrendered to a foreign autocrat who is one of the world's leading anti-American figures, over a domestic political dispute. Whatever shred of patriotism you got left, you poured gasoline on it and lit it on fire.

You can continue to wrap yourselves in Trumpkin lies. But the American flag? American values? You're done son.
    Look at you,condemning someone because he disagrees with you. Where are your American values? Putin is hardly anti-American. IF you want to see anti-Americans look into middle east

Quote Originally Posted by Astalnar View Post
    Wouldn't it be nice if two nuclear superpowers got along so the rest of us wouldn't have to fear the imminent nuclear war and getting caught in their crossfire.... Yes, Putin helped Assad stay in power. How mean of him! Why couldn't he just let CIA funded ISIS take over? That way Killary and Neocons would have another excuse for another botched up invasion in Middle East. Yeah, Putin is evil incarnate, preventing USA war lobby to fill their pockets with another sensless war.

How dare Trump even suggest he wants to go along with Putin, when the profits of the war lobby are at stake?

John Oliver is nothing but agitprop at this point.
    I agree. I've read the CIA's Syrian ISIS rebels were using Gaddafi's sarin gas in Syria, follow the pipelines. Pretty sure this is the reason Obama forced Mike Morell to resign from Director of CIA. Of course the CIA responds with the Ghoutta attack.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghouta_chemical_attack

Seymour Hersh Says Hillary Approved Sending Libya’s Sarin to Syrian Rebels
    http://www.strategic-culture.org/new...an-rebels.html

Does anyone know if the UN ever conducted tests as to where the sarin gas came from?

Quote Originally Posted by superblink View Post
    hasn t USA been in more wars last 30 years than Rusia?
    yeah. Managed to fuck up a quite lot of countries,create few terrorist organizations etc. Not a nice stuff

What are you smoking? It seems to be affecting your brains.

Any good leader of any country in the world is anti-American, is anti-therestoftheworld, because it should be normal that their own interests come first. Most of the world understands that. But somehow in the States when you hear Trump say "America first" you get triggered, and need your fainting couch.

What American values would that be, that you dare act so supperior to the rest?

Deleted
    Putin is hardly anti-American.
    Dumbest shit I've read this week and I spend most of my time in /his/.

If Putin wasn't anti-American, he''d be doing a bad job as the President of Russian Federation. It is his job to be anti-American and resist American-led economic and military world order.

Quote Originally Posted by Astalnar View Post
    Wouldn't it be nice if two nuclear superpowers got along so the rest of us wouldn't have to fear the imminent nuclear war and getting caught in their crossfire.... Yes, Putin helped Assad stay in power. How mean of him! Why couldn't he just let CIA funded ISIS take over? That way Killary and Neocons would have another excuse for another botched up invasion in Middle East. Yeah, Putin is evil incarnate, preventing USA war lobby to fill their pockets with another sensless war.

How dare Trump even suggest he wants to go along with Putin, when the profits of the war lobby are at stake?

John Oliver is nothing but agitprop at this point.
    Except instead of nuclear war it's Russia being able to claim any country they want and USA won't do anything to stop it.

Look at you,condemning someone because he disagrees with you. Where are your American values? Putin is hardly anti-American. IF you want to see anti-Americans look into middle east
    Oh really? This was yesterday in Germany, from Putin's Foreign Minister.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/0...134909381.html

Sergey Lavrov's comments at the Munich Security Conference on Saturday came just hours after Pence promised to stand with Europe to rein in a resurgent Russia and "hold Russia accountable".

Lavrov, offering pragmatic ties with the United States, said: "I hope that [the world] will choose a democratic world order - a post-West one - in which each country is defined by its sovereignty."

The time when the West called the shots was over while NATO was a relic of the Cold War, he said.

In its place, Russia wanted a relationship with the US that is "pragmatic with mutual respect and acknowledgement of our common responsibility for global stability".
    Putin's goal is to end the American-led world order since 1945. You're making common cause with the man who wants to weaken America more than anybody else. Russia is not of the west, and Putin wants to destroy the west.

How exactly does allowing Russia to keep Crimea "go against American values"? I understand that ending the sanctions and endorsing Putin's pro-Assad position obviously allow pretty terrible things to happen but don't most Crimeans want to remain part of Russia?

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    1 less than Russia in that time frame. And this is about Putin, specifically. Trump's response to Putin being an autocrat who has murdered people who oppose him is that the US isn't all that innocent either. Please show me which citizens a US president had murdered for opposing him politically.
    J. Edgar Hoover did some shady shit when he was FBI director. Like the assassination of Fred Hampton.

How I feel about Putin...

How I reflect on the Obama Administration...

https://theintercept.com/2017/01/30/...ar-old-sister/

oh wow, a talk show host does a take down. never heard of that one before.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    must be nice to ignore all criticism with a bumper sticker defense, "LUL LIBS HE WON GET OVER IT"

It really is like 4chan got elected. Retarded children who think they can just ignore all criticism because they won.
    Nawww. Poor diddums chucking a tantrum again? I find it kind of funny you call others "children" when all you seem to have done since Nov. 8 is act like one constantly on these forums. Yes lashing out and calling everyone who disagrees with you a Retard is totally showing your big boy pants.

The criticism is just the same hyperbole and idiocy that has become expected of these kind of TV shows at the moment.

To Quote you:
    LUL LIBS HE WON GET OVER IT