Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    You mean Russia assisted by practically the whole Western World? Cos last time I checked, Germany was kicking your ass around the block until you got supplies from the US and they started opening up a serious western front.

And just so we're clear, we're not offering friendship. We're offering to let you live instead of the economical chokehold that the sanctions are to your economy.
    oh u are nazi sympathizer, Russia kicked the ass of the first EU (Germany, Italia, Romania, Denmark,Spain, Austria) lead by Hitler not just Nazi Germany,
    And 80% of nazi casualties (THAT'S AN UNDENIABLE FACT) were suffered on the eastern front, ur precious Murican buddies came only to get their share of the prize pie

aahaha a pathetic Fritz letting me live, try not to get knifed by an angry muslim. Lol, u got triggered so hard, that now u are probably giving a nazi salute to herr Hitler and swear an oath to erradicate all slavic and jewish filth

Once again why am i really answering to u, i'm not barking at the dogs who bark at me, begone pest..

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Compared to the US.

Not Russia.
    You do realize that a vibrant European Union... something the US helped midwife by the way, acts as a force multiplier for US and Western interests, right?

In the international system, while the US and Europe have periodic disagreements, they vote together and get each other's backs the overwhelming majority of the time. One of the greatest geopolitical coups of our time is the fact that the US and Europe are able to act like Superman and Batman... while Russia has nobody, China has nobody, Iran has nobody.

America First means, making sure our friends are well taken care of and are strong. That makes us strong. And consequently keeps our enemies week. Remember that when cheering Brexit.

Quote Originally Posted by slucrotrec View Post
    It's the president of your state, that you all elected. You may not want to recognize him as such, but your involvement or lack of it put him there. You don't get to sway the blame of this embarrassment on a subset of your population: you all did this to yourselves. Next time, present a more viable alternative: it should have been the easiest election to win.
    Dude, don't hit the man when he's down. He admitted it's embarassing. There's hardly anyone here who's more upset over Trump than this dude is. Have a heart.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by zm3i View Post
    typical retarded western propaganda, which is retarded in every bit of it:
    a jumpy feminine fag spews stereotypes about Russia and Putin mixed with his own twisted opinions with a bulk of scaremongering ofc:
    - apparently staying with a hold in Judo is "breaking a child's arm"
    - a foolish pop song who everyone forgot after a month, is a Putin's personal song
    - then a jumpy pathetic fag thinks that women are only attracted by looks and appearance and a balding man in his 60s cannot be attractive.. well he's a fag what could he possibly know

- standard amphora-putin joke, but that's however 100% correct, it was staged and idiotic
    - then a fag typically for a fag ridicules Putin's outfit, tasteless i gotta admit, but for a fag a man = his style and outfit, for a real man, a man= his actions and achievements,
    - wow apparently Putin shares power with his friends, and keeps his enemies out of it, who could of though really, nobody else does that right? right..
    - yeah yeah Putin is the wealthiest man in the world, however all western intelligence services were seeking Putin's hundreds of billions of dollars for almost 15 years now and with no effect. So they stick to their standard rant: "Some say", "the estimates may provide", "undisclosed sources revealed" and other bullshit, well standard western "journalism". We have no proofs but some say, and we got some info from interwebs then IT'S A FACT.
    -wow apparently a president of 6th economy in the world has a 3 000$ work-out costume, who could of thought, that's impossible!! It's also pretty impossible for a western "truth seeker" to understand that some companies would probably pay Putin himself, not just 3000$ but 3000000 $ so he could be an endorser of their sports outfit, and make the best ad possible for this company, well again, standard "western journalism"
    - Putin's daugter has 2 billions $, as an acrobatic rock-n'roll dancer, any proofs, links? oh we gotta believe again, relax guys it's A FACT.
    - and finally a real mature, funny joke about the worst profession in the world, dear sir it took u only 7 minutes to finally make me smile, not that bad tbh.
    - well standard Nemtsov, Litvinenko, Politkovskaya rants.. and nobody cares that 1st and 3rd were killed by chechen thugs, they were caught and imprisoned long ago. And nobody cares that those 3 holy figures of western propaganda except probably Nemtsov were unknown for 90% of Russians - they had no publicity, no effect on society and killing them gained no effect for the ruling party, president etc.
    Litvinenko also labeled as a former KGB agent, not FSB , well i repeat it again typical "western journalism".
    Putin killing Politkovskaya is as real as Trump killing some ultraliberal journalist from a 3rd grade newspaper in New York. The effect of those on both Putin and Trump is about 0. What actually the point in killing a messenger when the message has been delivered?
    About Mr Litvinenko, he probably was killed by FSB, probably he wasn't, but he was a traitor for his former homeland and had a death he deserved as a traitor. Btw it's so funny to hear criticism of Putin because of the Litvinenko death from the same people who view Snowden as a traitor and want him hanged/gassed/shot
    And Kara-Murza was 2 times poisoned by the evil KGB and then for some strange reason simple Russian doctors then cured him until almost full recovery and not just once but twice(this ofc wasn't reported by this great "western comedian and truth seeker" ) How could the ALLMIGHTY KGB not poison the poor guy properly? Why could not they finish the poor liberal in the hospital and let him recover?
    The answer in simple, the guy is a nobody, at least 10% of Russians heard of Politkovskaya and Litvinenko, but this guy is known only by his mom, dad, and his ultraliberal colleagues. There's however a guy with the last name Kara-Murza known to the Russians who wrote a mega book The Consciousness Manipulation which explains the western civilization completely.
    The very notion that Putin fears or even knows about guys like Kara-Murza is laughable for any Russian who is interested in politics. This is ofc cooked for the western watchers.
    - lol that ridiculous sex tape of a guy called Misha 2%, doncha now why he is called 2%? Yes the answer is simple: he's got cutoffs from the business deals while he was a prime minister of 2%, and his political party's rating is about 2% (0.7% to be precise). Yet again the western "comedian, truth seeker" doesn't tell u that this guy is a crook, he got almost 0 support from ppl, typical "western journalism".
    - atmosphere of hatred... lol after all that Trump and Trump supporters hate, this miserable guy laughs at Putin for the atmosphere of hatred, typical hypocrisy of typical "western journalism".
    and now i'm really bored, i really can't rip thru this mess anymore.

The conclusion is simple - the guy spews almost only stereotypes about Russia, Putin, Russians with just 2 non-retarded jokes. I guess he never was in Russia and never will be. Cherry-picking of images, gags, videos while shadowing the whole picture, stating an opinion of nobodies as facts - standard "western journalism". As the saying goes half-truth is a lie and of course this is a home-cooking, made only for the western ignorant audience.
    If you ever ask yourself a question why the division between the west and countries like Russia, China, Iran, India etc. widens it's because of "shows" like this one.

It's both painful and hilarious to see how west created their own media bubble and tries to uphold it at all costs, the reality will strike sooner or later and what a show of its own it's gonna be.
    1. Are you ok with oligarchies?
    2. Panama papers says high, there is no way Putin's bff could have made 2 billion dollars in 3 years
    3. 6th economy? Russia's gdp is similar to mexico's and below south korea. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comp..._GDP_(nominal)
    The rest is you rambling to shit.

i can't be mad at western autistic pigs as u can't be mad at microbes beneath ur fingernails, i come here to laugh at u and get my typical 1 month ban^^
    Don't those escalate for repeat offenders?

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    While that isn't nearly true, it's funny you mention that. The Nazis... the Americans... islamic terrorists... if you add all those up... a funny thing happens: none of it comes close, in summation, to equaling the number of Russians slaughtered by other Russians in the 20th century.

If there is one truth in Eastern European history, it is that nobody kills slavs, like slavs.

So while the US's hands certainly aren't clean, at least we are pretty good at avoiding the one thing Russians are experts at: kicking the ball into their own goal time and time and time again.
    Well in ur buble yes, Russians killed Russians by millions, Stalin killed a billion by himself alone, only statistics show that the population of USSR was constantly growing, except the ww2 years, reality bites, bitch.

Deleted
    Hey, on the upside... You remember when people talked about Europe being a slow giant?
    I'm grateful that we are: Consistency, and long term planing, values and allegiances. I'll take that any time of the day, even if I don't get to see the end result.

oh u are nazi sympathizer, Russia kicked the ass of the first EU (Germany, Italia, Romania, Denmark,Spain, Austria) lead by Hitler not just Nazi Germany,
    And 80% of nazi casualties (THAT'S AN UNDENIABLE FACT) were suffered on the eastern front, ur precious Murican buddies came only to get their share of the prize pie

aahaha a pathetic Fritz letting me live, try not to get knifed by an angry muslim. Lol, u got triggered so hard, that now u are probably giving a nazi salute to herr Hitler and swear an oath to erradicate all slavic and jewish filth

Once again why am i really answering to u, i'm not barking at the dogs who bark at me, begone pest..
    God, I hope you don't get infracted, this is amusing. :P

I'm not sympathising with nazis, but I'd like to point out that Russia is not hard to beat on its own. Finland did quite well. :P

Btw, that Russian meatgrinder strategy... it's... superb! *slowclaps* You've never actually figured out how to win a war aside from chucking millions and millions of soldiers at certain death, have you?
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

Russsia' strategy in ww2 was throw men and resources to the enemy in hopes to exhaust them. You can see the differences in deaths between the germans and soviets.

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Don't those escalate for repeat offenders?
    don't u see that i deliberatly ask for a ban, u think that i need anything except laughs from a moron who thinks that Russians killed Russians by millions?

Quote Originally Posted by MysticSnow View Post
    Russsia' strategy in ww2 was throw men and resources to the enemy in hopes to exhaust them. You can see the differences in deaths between the germans and soviets.
    Btw, I just had this amazing epiphany...

Russia = Zerg, Europe = Terran, US = Protoss... SC2 can be used to explain all of the militaries. It's amazing! :P

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    God, I hope you don't get infracted, this is amusing. :P

I'm not sympathising with nazis, but I'd like to point out that Russia is not hard to beat on its own. Finland did quite well. :P

Btw, that Russian meatgrinder strategy... it's... superb! *slowclaps* You've never actually figured out how to win a war aside from chucking millions and millions of soldiers at certain death, have you?
    Let's also add to the fact that modern logistics and technology makes the classic Russian defense of arse fucking cold and huge far weaker than it was in the past. Even during the last major invasion of Russia (World War II) getting equipment out in the wild even outside of winter was a huge pain. Cars on the eastern front was not the norm for transport of goods. Even less so shipping them in by air and then spreading them out by car/truck.
    That would not be the case in a more modern scenario if it ever were to happen.

And even my slavic friends agree with your comment on slavs killing slavs.
    Last edited by Muzjhath; 2017-02-20 at 12:36 PM. Reason: Correcting western to eastern.

I enjoy Larry Wilmore's take down of the dipshit Milo Yiannopoulos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cDLflyQ8TA

Hey, on the upside... You remember when people talked about Europe being a slow giant? Slow in changing dogma and attitudes? It'll take WAY LONGER for us to give up the idea of NATO and US being our allies than Trump is in office. By the time we're at a point where we actually feel left alone and do our own thing, you'll have had one or two president's in office that can sweep all of this away with a simple sentence like "What? NATO a relic? Are you kidding me? It's the next best thing to a threesome organised by your wife!"
    Indeed. Like the Trump position, which Pence and Mattis reject (for what that's worth), is legitimately batshit.

Yes. There are some inequities in NATO... very complicated inequities not solved by some ridiculous symbolic % of GDP number that nobody with a brain ever cared about. But the same time, a military alliance for the cause of collective defense, of the world's richest and most powerful countries, almost entirely Western in character, is such a mindbogglingly good idea , that I have to assume that the Trumpkins are on some crazy shit to what to dismiss it.

The most important allies for the US are
    Germany
    France
    the UK
    Canada
    Italy
    Japan
    South Korea
    Australia
    and the rest of NATO.

It's like, our allies are almost all of Europe plus everybody else rich and with industry in the world, not named China, India and Russia.

And yet somehow this is a BAD thing?

Man, the early 2000s American unilateralism bit looks positive quaint by comparison. That was just taking our good friends for granted. This is like saying "you know, I don't really like living in secure surburban community surrounded by friends, I rather live in a concrete bunker in the west-side of Baghdad".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    You are far too long-winded for your own good, probably because you read into everything anyone says.

I wasn't cheering Brexit.
    My bad man. I thought internet forums were, for you know, reading.

Quote Originally Posted by MysticSnow View Post
    lol such ignorance, is that what they teach u on history lessons? Soviet to Nazi loss ration is 4 to 3, Nazis were slaughtering non-combatants on mass in Belorussia western USSR that's why the total loss of life is 27 mil, the loss of combatants is 12 mil. Nazi Germany had the best military in the world, even winning this machine with 2 to 1 loss ration would be a great victory, no begone and educate urself.

Deleted
    Dude, don't hit the man when he's down. He admitted it's embarassing. There's hardly anyone here who's more upset over Trump than this dude is. Have a heart.
    I mean... on a personal level, he, and most Americans can be pretty cool people. It's kind of whatevs, as the US-EU marriage can survive the clown they elected. But sweeping blame under the rug "it was them, those filthy trumpsters that did this to us" makes no sense: that subset is as much American as the next guy, and currently America elected an imbecile, and Americans will have to respond for that. Embarrassment, or empty apologies, doesn't cut it.
    I understand that from time to time, some countries choose to become a bit silly, but I'm hopeful that they will fix that speedily. Hell, that they're still protesting is much more of a sign of commitment than any "I'm soooowy, I won't do it again" insipid and useless remark.

Russia = Zerg, Europe = Terran, US = Protoss... SC2 can be used to explain all of the militaries. It's amazing! :P
    Look, it's not our fault we're periodically led by religious fanatics who swear they hear voices.

wrong
    Russia and US = terran - space programs

u=pig

see my ww2 post for more info^^

Quote Originally Posted by Muzjhath View Post
    Let's also add to the fact that modern logistics and technology makes the classic Russian defense of arse fucking cold and huge far weaker than it was in the past. Even during the last major invasion of Russia (World War II) getting equipment out in the wild even outside of winter was a huge pain. Cars on the eastern front was not the norm for transport of goods. Even less so shipping them in by air and then spreading them out by car/truck.
    That would not be the case in a more modern scenario if it ever were to happen.

And even my slavic friends agree with your comment on slavs killing slavs.
    It was Skroe with the quote about slavs killing slavs.

But that aside, I'm mildly curious about one thing... we've seen European nations fail again and again at invading Russia. Napoleon, one of the greatest campaigners in military history, right up there with Julius Caesar and Hannibal, failed miserably, the Nazis with their terrifying war machine failed miserably...

What we've not seen is a united Europe on that endeavour. I hope we won't see it, because, to be honest, what would we want in Russia. Russia has nothing that we're interested in very much that we couldn't just buy outright. But in a theoretical what if scenario, I'd like to know the odds of Europe waltzing through to Moscow and how their response would be to that.

Because all of this talk of Putin is really just that of a regional power thinking they're a) a global super power and b) invincible.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    ... and it's fucking glorious. Skip to 16:28 for the lead up to the amazing musical number at the end!

Remember Westerners: Putin is our enemy.

Thought this was a good breakdown of this show.
    Last edited by Sinyc; 2017-02-20 at 12:45 PM.