1 1.33%

1 1.33%

2 2.67%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Kalec View Post
    You are a bad and you should feel like a bad.

Seriously though, would something like post #12 interest you?
    NO! BLOOD ELVES ARE BAD!

On the serious side, I'd really like to see a game about WoW's weapons. Even spells would be cool. And pls, no matter what happens, nominate Quel'Delar. For me, it's still the best questline that I've ever done in World of Warcraft to this date. It really felt special, and I still transmog every single sword into quel'delar.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Oh yea hes also the reason the insane elves known as High elves exist. I would have given him a 10 if he sits at the border of Quel'thalas and beats Vereesa and her kids with his staff whenever they try to sneak into Eversong.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Rate the shit quest - a game where we rate all shit related quests in game (the fun/sad thing is that there actually is quite alot to rate there).

No but seriously, some rating of more memorable quests could work.
    That's interesting. However I still support the idea of rating zones. I don't remember who came up with that during s1 but it sounds good.

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    That's interesting. However I still support the idea of rating zones. I don't remember who came up with that during s1 but it sounds good.
    If we were to classify shit quests, Barrens would take the lead =p

This guy gets a 9/10, he's one of the best elves right now. I'm glad that Blizzard scrapped him being on the Twilight Council.
    Last edited by Crawclaw; 2017-02-20 at 02:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Intriguing.

Continue please.

Also, would you like to play a weapons game, in honesty?
    Are there even enough weapons to rate ? + Most people would probably rate model over anything else (spoilers 2h sword from horde TOC still wins even after all those years).

On the other hand, i think that quests would easily reach 100 "serious" positions to vote for.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I love him and his new story with the mage campaign volume 2 was refreshing! All for a Shal'dorei Sin'dorei hybrid! 8/10, should have been a 9, but I expect him to do some more to rise up!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    I love him and his new story with the mage campaign volume 2 was refreshing! All for a Shal'dorei Sin'dorei hybrid! 8/10, should have been a 9, but I expect him to do some more to rise up!
    RommathXValtrois
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Are there even enough weapons to rate ? + Most people would probably rate model over anything else (spoilers 2h sword from horde TOC still wins even after all those years).

On the other hand, i think that quests would easily reach 100 "serious" positions to vote for.
    I could count 50 relevant weapons in a previous post, but yeah probably hard to get them to 100. Maybe it will be a mini game kind of thing of 50 items, we will see.

Is it quests, or quest chains?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    RommathXValtrois
    Dear God that would be hot.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    What would you think of a Rate The Weapon game? (referring to post #12.)

RommathXValtrois
    I think that would crash and burn really fast. Though I would sacrifice a raid tier to see the divorce hearings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OIS View Post
    I think that would crash and burn really fast. Though I would sacrifice a raid tier to see the divorce hearings.
    To be honest, Valtrois is less of a bitch than one would think after you hang around with her long enough.

She used to bring me coffee every morning I spent in Shal'Aran, waiting for the stupi- I mean Hero to return with crap- I mean important quest items I send them to locate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OIS View Post
    "he mana bombed me"
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    "he mana bombed me"
    "she put ancient mana in my cereals plate!"

10+ Year Old Account
    "she put ancient mana in my cereals plate!"
    *images of Rommath snorting mana dust off of a naked Valtrois*

The race leader we deserve.

Edit: one of my fav things about rommmath was arcane construct.

Rommath's personal Arcane guardian, Arcanis Mechanica, amusingly refers to its master as "HIS HIGH AND POWERFULNESS" when speaking to the player in the quest H [90] What's in the Box?. Perhaps Rommath programmed this himself in a moment of good humor, or Arcanis has the ability to articulate its own feelings.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2017-02-20 at 03:21 PM.
    Holy shit lol

It is heartening to see that even people who dislike Blood Elves (shame on all of you for that!) rate Rommath that high. Would be great if Blizzard people saw this thread and decided to give him more screentime :X

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sangris View Post
    Would be great if Blizzard people saw this thread and decided to give him more screentime :X
    I'm not really sure if I want it. If they were to butcher him or something...

RommathXValtrois
    Yes, please.

Deleted

Rommath's personal Arcane guardian, Arcanis Mechanica, amusingly refers to its master as "HIS HIGH AND POWERFULNESS" when speaking to the player in the quest H [90] What's in the Box?. Perhaps Rommath programmed this himself in a moment of good humor, or Arcanis has the ability to articulate its own feelings.
    I would like to think it's Rommath; that kind of humor does fit him.

8/10

Also one of my favorite blood elves, only behind Kael'thas. I even liked him when he was known as the ''Mage Without Magic'' back in TBC, when all he did was attack with his staff in combat. He's been given some proper screentime but I think we need to see even more of him. Good thing they didn't go trough with the original plan back in Cata to turn him into a traitor from the Twilight Cult.

Nominating Warlord Zaela again.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    What would you think of a Rate The Weapon game? (referring to post #12.)
    Sure, why not! Should be centered around its lore mostly and not the appearance, otherwise some of the unlucky ones will be off the table quickly. However you cannot control that. I'm in though!

- - - Updated - - -

RommathXValtrois
    Or ValtroisXStellagosa!

Deleted
    @McNeil sorry! I forgot her. She definitely qualifies. Should I count her today, or starting tomorrow?