Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sheggaro View Post
    Yes, by all means J.K Rowling. Lead by example. Show us how much you care.

- - - Updated - - -

Society needs to pay for them. Why shouldn't the people who want to help them oh so much do so? Personally.
    by that logic those that wants a huge army would better damn well send their own kids to die in wars that have nothing to do with defending their countries. or why should taxpyers subsidize megacorporations that make billions in profit?

Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    She's donated more to charity than everyone in this thread combined, me included, will make in a lifetime. No one in this fucking thread has any moral authority to judge this woman.
    Sure i can, if she advocates bringing mass numbers of refuees that create a disportionate amount of crime

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Oh? That means you do then? Unfortunate.
    Huh? that means I what?

I am all for marine le pen not being a hypocrite. and actually acting on the things she talks about.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    The merit of the democracy under EC voting I will leave it up to you to argue, I am just saying to simply say it isn't a democracy is factually false.
    It's not a true democracy, not that I would even want one. Of course, I don't want any government that seeks to punish the innocent for the actions of someone else.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    A government function that seems to be losing favor. I dont think its inappropriate to ask her to make her home available if she is such a advocate of the refugee program.

After all its not like she would be affected by the increased crime that is often associated with mass refugees.
    Except the proposal is bat shit crazy

Deleted
    Yet, none will be her neighbor. Interesting, isn't it?
    How the fuck would you know?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    I am all for marine le pen not being a hypocrite. and actually acting on the things she talks about.
    Good thing she does then

- - - Updated - - -

Sure i can, if she advocates bringing mass numbers of refuees that create a disportionate amount of crime
    I forgot you're irrational

10+ Year Old Account
    ehhh .. i just dont give a shit what the person who wrote harry potter thinks..

Quote Originally Posted by BalwickZaik View Post
    How the fuck would you know?
    So aggressive. So ragey.
    And because it's way highly probable that any refugee is going to be settled among the lower\mid-classes of any country. Not next to some rich person's mansion.

Deleted
    So aggressive. So ragey.
    And because it's way highly probable that any refugee is going to be settled among the lower\mid-classes of any country. Not next to some rich person's mansion.
    So you don't know, ok

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Good thing she does then

- - - Updated - - -

I forgot you're irrational
    So are you denying that refugees are committing higher rates of violent crime than native citizens?

So you don't know, ok
    I'm all for examples of situations that it did happen. We can contrast them with the situations where refugees ended up on the low\mid classes areas; Then we can see which option is most likely to happen.

We can do this in PMs, if you are really interested. No need to accumulate clutter for the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    It's not a true democracy, not that I would even want one. Of course, I don't want any government that seeks to punish the innocent for the actions of someone else.
    Then we can give the same argument for Congress, a congressman who was elected with 1 million votes, votes worth the same as a congressman who was elected with 3 million votes?

Your argument is on a federal level anyway

Deleted
    So are you denying that refugees are committing higher rates of violent crime than native citizens?
    Yes unless you have a reliable unbiased source regarding Syrian refugees in the UK

Except the proposal is bat shit crazy
    Why? Because people are sick of rich lefties advocating programs like mass refugees which has a negative impact on people living in areas refugees congregate to, just to make them feel good

Deleted
    I'm all for examples of situations that it did happen. We can contrast them with the situations where refugees ended up on the low\mid classes areas; Then we can see which option is most likely to happen.

We can do this in PMs, if you are really interested. No need to accumulate clutter for the thread.
    You don't even know where her houses are

Yes unless you have a reliable unbiased source regarding Syrian refugees in the UK
    Funny could of swore i read a story a week ago about how east asian men are involved in massive amounts of human trafficking of sex slaves in the uk

You don't even know where her houses are
    I'm sure with some digging we can find them. Don't let that stop our research.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Look all I am saying is, if you are championing a cause, you should go all in.
    and really people, fix your sarcasm detectors

Anyway while people should obviously be allowed to have an opinion on issues without being forced to heavily invest in defending said opinion, people need to take into account that this is a woman who worked for Amnesty International for a while. And I assume she does her fair share of (tax-deductible) charity.
    One thing i would like to see is how many of the 1% especially the ones from banking industry and investmentindustry would actually do Charity if it was not deductible at all.

I mean not like they couldnt afford to do charities anyways but question is how many of them would actually do it?