Page 28 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Thanks, thats even more interesting.

So Horowitz just did nothing but a propaganda video, and Fox News spread it throughout america.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ipeen View Post
    You do know that it was the right wing government that lead the migration right? And that the current government is the one's who halted it? Or are you one of those mindless drones that was yelping about them not changing anything before they were even in office? I agree with some of your sentiments, but you should blame the people that were in charge for 8 years and lowered taxes for the rich while gutting welfare and social safety nets while selling out all of our common welfare infrastructure for peanuts.
    i blame the Alliance firtshand they are not a right wing goverment and before them its was socialdemocrats there leftys now its socialdemocrats again and the first thing they did was discard all warnings and horde in people from worn torn countrys with no respect for women. There is a picture of löfven standing with (imigrant children) and there all grown ups and bigger then him. i guess you missed all this ? Stefan also blames and witchhunt on like every recorded debate saying everyone that dares talk agaist him is a filthy racist and violent activist. welfare and social safety is still complete shit its just covered up and hidden from the local news you are telling me after 8 years this could not be fixed? i say thats bs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nemerus View Post
    last time i visited gothemburg with a friend to buy a car the taxi driver started to fight with parking lot guards the legal car shop then turned out to try and scam a broken car on me we figured a few issues wasent worth leaving it for just to realise they had taped the cooler which was broken and leaking fast among other hidden problems. we then went straight home geting a nice amount of 2-3 fingers and other drivers trying to push or break infront of us almost causing an accident. That was buying a car so no ty i dont want to go back to that shithole of gothemburg ever again. The school and hospitals have flagged there issues for years now both the alliance and socialdemocrats have ignored fixing things but they took in a shitload of people and increased the problem instead. So no the immigrants are not to blame the politics and the morons behind them are.
    Well, you must be the most unlucky person alive. You experienced more in one day than i have in the 15 years I've lived here. But if you're not from a big city I can understand why you didn't like the traffic, it's not an easy drive for people that are not used to driving in heavy traffic.

And sure I agree, neither of them has done much good in fixing the problems. Less immigrants wouldn't have helped though. The problem was created before we started taking in huge amounts of migrants.

Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn the Second View Post

'Foreigner' has enough negative connotations in the tone it can be used in that it is probably a decent enough translation of "Blatte". So, it makes sense for him to call himself the Angry Foreigner (since he is Bosnian originally).

Well, he seems to cite plenty of credible looking sources like governmental and police reports, so I'm inclined to at least listen to what he has to say. I'd recommend checking out his other videos. Maybe after you've watched a couple you can tell me if you think he is full of shit or not.

If you do watch more of his stuff, please, don't just assume he is a far-right nutcase just because he is critical of Sweden's current migration policy, he is evidently a left-leaning metalhead who probably doesn't give a shit about people's backgrounds so long as they are good people individually. Just because somebody criticises one or two positions of a political side, doesn't mean they are automatically an enemy of that side and hate everything they stand for. People who are in a political camp should be the ones to criticise it most rigorously.
    No, foreigner doesn't cut it. Utlänning = Foreigner, it's not considered a bad word to call someone unless you use it in the context of an insult. Blatte is more akin to calling a black man "coon" or such.

He has things to say that ring true, but he's still devoted to hyperbole for views. The problems with our police force, healthcare and especially the mental care institutions has been a problem for MANY years... in SOME COUNTIES. Taking those problems in those counties and applying them to the entirety of Sweden as a fact is forceful, but doesn't hold much value in terms of spreading actual facts. When my sister had a very bad spell, she was sent to a different county to get immediate help as all spots were taken for that particular treatment at that time. She could've been told to wait for 5 days and get the care in her home city, but they made the decision to get her treatment asap. She's entirely cured today thanks to our healthcare system and is a productive member of society once more. I shudder to think what'd happened had she been born in the US.

We don't have war zones, we don't have a lawless nation, plenty of counties have a healthcare that isn't out of wack. For example, my own county has a 2-month wait to se a psychologist, but if you need emergency help you will be allowed in instantly. The problems we're seeing in some counties are issues that arose years and years ago, they didn't magically appear with the refugee crisis and they won't be magically solved despite the halt to immigration in our nation.

Our politicians have been horribly inept and naive. Doesn't mean the PEOPLE of Sweden is naive or has accepted "the PC culture" as a "religion"... we still remain mostly atheist, and public opinion is clear evidence that no, we're NOT accepting the issues our politicians have created.

Sadly for your Youtuber there, the circles saying that we've adopted a "PC culture" in Sweden the most, are of the far right persuation. They wouldn't want his Youtuber ass in the country either.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2017-02-20 at 06:16 PM.

Deleted
    i blame the Alliance firtshand they are not a right wing goverment and before them its was socialdemocrats there leftys now its socialdemocrats again and the first thing they did was discard all warnings and horde in people from worn torn countrys with no respect for women. There is a picture of löfven standing with (imigrant children) and there all grown ups and bigger then him. i guess you missed all this ? Stefan also blames and witchhunt on like every recorded debate saying everyone that dares talk agaist him is a filthy racist and violent activist. welfare and social safety is still complete shit its just covered up and hidden from the local news you are telling me after 8 years this could not be fixed? i say thats bs
    No he doesn't witchhunt, that's just you making stuff up. And of course it can't be fixed in 1 year when the current government doesn't even have a majority. And it's gonna stay like that until we can get a solid majority that is willing to change stuff and fix our welfare again. And I don't see that happening anytime soon with even the social democrats not wanting to raise the taxes by any significant amount because people would be up in flames about it.

Deleted
    So, you spent time with some 'cool' 15-year old kids that had muslim parents? I've spent my time with adult people, and they are super serious about not offending people because that goes against their beliefs.

- - - Updated - - -

You confuse censorship with not reporting unverified rumors.
    20-25 year olds more like it. You're just some trophy for them, they don't value you as a person.

Deleted
    Alright so I live in a smaller town in Sweden and it has changed so much lately!

Our elders dont dare to go outside here anymore bcuz almost every week they are getting robbed while they are going to the store to buy food.
    Cars are being destroyed every day, sometimes they burn'em or just smash windows and such.
    Shoplifting has gone up like mad! My GFs friend told me this weekend that its almost every day they come in and walk around and fill their backpacks with stuff. And when they get confronted they get really aggressive and fights back and threaten to come back after closing time to stab them. So now they kinda ignoring it bcuz they dont dare to confront them.
    Last year I had 8 friends who had been robbed when they were walking home from the bus, train or the gym.

And its just part of my SMALL town with maybe 15k people.

Just look at the woman in wheelchair who got raped by 5-6 afghan kids and they all got released and now demanding money from goverment cuz all media attention have hurt them?! like W T F

10+ Year Old Account
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikkonen View Post
    20-25 year olds more like it. You're just some trophy for them, they don't value you as a person.
    That would describe most young people pretty much. And if they were like that they certainly were not very faithful to their religion.

Deleted
    That would describe most young people pretty much. And if they were like that they certainly were not very faithful to their religion.
    Never experienced anywhere close to same amount of it from swedes.

Deleted
    Well, you must be the most unlucky person alive. You experienced more in one day than i have in the 15 years I've lived here. But if you're not from a big city I can understand why you didn't like the traffic, it's not an easy drive for people that are not used to driving in heavy traffic.

And sure I agree, neither of them has done much good in fixing the problems. Less immigrants wouldn't have helped though. The problem was created before we started taking in huge amounts of migrants.
    well yea true we where not used to the heavy traffic of a big city also seemed they did not like people from northern citys like umeå where i live. But i cant say i considered my tiny trip there to be friendly

Quote Originally Posted by Deianeira View Post
    Who say that its a false argument? I assume you read this in a study?

- - - Updated - - -
    BRÅ stated it. They and media have this ridiculous claim that most rapes are committed by someone in relation to the person. The reality is that this group was 32%, also the largest single group (because they've made divisions to make this group the biggest). This obviously means that 68% of cases were committed by a STRANGER.

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article10269696.ab Old article about the problems with BRÅ, it's not new.

https://affes.wordpress.com/2011/07/...urangpersonal/

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article10271341.ab
    Last edited by Fojos; 2017-02-20 at 07:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Surely you should be able to remember where you read about it and provide links?
    Totally, I'll waste my time on random lefties because they can't take their heads out of their asses and look it up themselves.
    There was a ton of stuff posted there for months besides the daily migrant rape case. A lot of local articles and investigations about how the police force itself was "encouraged" not to report migrant crime. The leftist shill media censoring stuff they don't like is the least abnormal thing compared to all that happened.

Sweden is regularly rated as #1 country to live in and to run a business in. We have a thriving tech sector with something like 30% or 40% of all multi-billion dollar exits WORLDWIDE last year. Yes we have some issues in the way we have handled integration of immigrants last couple of years and we have privatized the shit out of our welfare, heck DeVos is even using our schools as a role model, that should tell you something. But hyperboling is not going to help, it just polarizes the political climate so nothing gets done.
    It's not rated number one to live in. This price generally goes to countries like Switzerland, Australia or Finland. Sweden had these things 15 years ago. It's still safe, but it really is becoming much worse, this is not a hyperbole. Relative to before, it's going to go really bad.

Deleted
    well yea true we where not used to the heavy traffic of a big city also seemed they did not like people from northern citys like umeå where i live. But i cant say i considered my tiny trip there to be friendly
    Well, I come from up north as well originally, so does many of my friends that also moved down here. Everyone is thoroughly enjoying it. I've pretty much experienced the opposite, that people are curious and think it's charming. It's not a coincidence Gothenburgh has a reputation as a rather friendly and relaxed city. But rush hour traffic can be annoying, and I can become pretty frustrated sometimes as well when in it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    It's not rated number one to live in. This price generally goes to countries like Switzerland, Australia or Finland. Sweden had these things 15 years ago. It's still safe, but it really is becoming much worse, this is not a hyperbole. Relative to before, it's going to go really bad.
    Sweden and Denmark is usually among the top places. In general our weather is one of the top reasons not to be #1, but that's about it. And yes, the weather can be quite bad, unless you live up north where there are amazing winters. Our summers are awesome though.

Deleted
    No he doesn't witchhunt, that's just you making stuff up. And of course it can't be fixed in 1 year when the current government doesn't even have a majority. And it's gonna stay like that until we can get a solid majority that is willing to change stuff and fix our welfare again. And I don't see that happening anytime soon with even the social democrats not wanting to raise the taxes by any significant amount because people would be up in flames about it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfSj73uZ25s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekQXxXUuLUE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-om19P9huqw

hes debate tactics is racist blaming and witchhunting hes also a lier you can find more things like this in old news where he gladly blames stuff on righthand movements without evidence and tells people to pick up arms agaist (them)when he finaly realised how wrong he was he took back that promise and is now also trying to deport immigrants to repair the dmg hes done.

as for taxes there are people with only 12-14000kr a month and bills btw 6000-10000 kr cause alot of apartments is expensive as hell i kinda understand how they have problem with increased taxing? At the same time the rich snobs of sweden with 35000to-45000 paychecks have the nerv to moan they should pay less then those with 14000 paychecks... they also refuse to accept immigrants or handicapped people in there neighborhoods but are supporting them being taken into the country elsewhere? Funny huh? i wonder where the problem is??????

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    Totally, I'll waste my time on random lefties because they can't take their heads out of their asses and look it up themselves.
    There was a ton of stuff posted there for months besides the daily migrant rape case. A lot of local articles and investigations about how the police force itself was "encouraged" not to report migrant crime. The leftist shill media censoring stuff they don't like is the least abnormal thing compared to all that happened.
    The fact that you just assume that I'm a "leftist", says all about the mentality that spawns false news and allows them to flourish...
    I follow independent SWEDISH media without a political or religious agenda (can't stand Vänstern, our Left) and can say 100% that there's no "cover up" going on by media in Sweden. The politicially oriented media reporting shit with an angle to support an agenda has been a thing since the dawn of news coverage, but they still report major happenings in our society regardless of who is involved since they would struggle to stay relevant otherwise.

- - - Updated - - -

Sweden bashing peaked during 2015, ""Sweden is a country that wants to have an influence in the world, and we do not want to be a country that is used for other political purposes"

Sweden has been ranked the world’s top nation in the latest edition of the Good Country Index.

Police; "There are no no-go zones in Sweden"

The last link is part 1 in a newly started and ongoing series with FACTS to combat the false news and rumors circulating in regards to the conditions in Sweden. It's not angled to be all cotton candy and unicorns, but deals in facts of positive and negative nature.

Also, funny how Germany tops so many lists over "best countries to live in", considering they too take a lot of the same flack that Sweden does at the moment.

Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2017-02-20 at 08:16 PM.

The fact that you just assume that I'm a "leftist", says all about the mentality that spawns false news and allows them to flourish...
    I follow independent SWEDISH media without a political or religious agenda (can't stand Vänstern, our Left) and can say 100% that there's no "cover up" going on by media in Sweden. The politicially oriented media reporting shit with an angle to support an agenda has been a thing since the dawn of news coverage, but they still report major happenings in our society regardless of who is involved since they would struggle to stay relevant otherwise.

- - - Updated - - -

Sweden bashing peaked during 2015, ""Sweden is a country that wants to have an influence in the world, and we do not want to be a country that is used for other political purposes"

Sweden has been ranked the world’s top nation in the latest edition of the Good Country Index.

Police; "There are no no-go zones in Sweden"

The last link is part 1 in a newly started and ongoing series with FACTS to combat the false news and rumors circulating in regards to the conditions in Sweden. It's not angled to be all cotton candy and unicorns, but deals in facts of positive and negative nature.

Also, funny how Germany tops so many lists over "best countries to live in", considering they too take a lot of the same flack that Sweden does at the moment.

http://www.expressen.se/nyheter/stoc...erade-av-gang/

"OK".

http://www.dn.se/sthlm/ambulans-angripen-i-tensta/

"OK".

http://www.dn.se/nyheter/sverige/val...ulanspersonal/

"OK".

http://www.expressen.se/nyheter/atta...okar-i-landet/

"OK".

No-go zones means they're not safe in the zone and that gangs occupy the power over violence, not that they can't go at all. The police even verifies this, and somehow this is justified.

Deleted
    Even if all the myths of the right wing parrots are debunked, they will continue to produce their propaganda.

See the living "example" on this thread page.

http://www.expressen.se/nyheter/stoc...erade-av-gang/

"OK".

http://www.dn.se/sthlm/ambulans-angripen-i-tensta/

"OK".

http://www.dn.se/nyheter/sverige/val...ulanspersonal/

"OK".

http://www.expressen.se/nyheter/atta...okar-i-landet/

"OK".

No-go zones means they're not safe in the zone and that gangs occupy the power over violence, not that they can't go at all. The police even verifies this, and somehow this is justified.
    Nothing of what you linked, debunks the links I provided. Again, as one of my links clearly stated, these zones are targeted with MORE efforts once named "at risk".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    Even if all the myths of the right wing parrots are debunked, they will continue to produce their propaganda.

See the living "example" on this thread page.
    That's because, as we've seen countless times before, stupidity trumps (hah) intelligence through brute force.