Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    If clinton runs again we get trump again.

Please do not run...
    Trump will have to win his primary first. I assure you there will be more than one challenger from his party.

please for the love of god no.

we don't need 8 years of trump.

why can't tulsi just run. please let tulsi run. idk if she'll win, but at least it's not clinton.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    If clinton runs again we get trump again.

Please do not run...
    Trump won't make it to 2020 - he'll either be out with a GOP Impeachment, the 25th Amendment, or in 2019 when the Dems take both the House and the Senate.

That being said, I do hope she doesn't run again. Regardless or her endless qualifications, she's too decisive. We need new, younger blood.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKain View Post
    I'm in no why a Hillary supporter...but this too old nonsense has to stop.

Trump is older than Hillary...in case you people have forgotten.
    She complained that McCain was "too old" to run. Yet she was older than him when she ran this time around.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    She will run but she won't get nominated. Don't worry about it.
    Good luck telling a right-winger not to worry about Clinton
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

Quote Originally Posted by Cuckatron5000 View Post
    Did people even actually read the article or is this some silly juvenile attempt to gloat over democrats using something fictional?

I'll go with the latter .
    Well, Hillary did try running in 2008, she got the nomination in 2016 and lost. It wouldn't be surprising if she tries again.

I think I'd prefer John Kerry or Howard Dean over Hillary.

She must like losing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Source: http://www.politico.com/magazine/sto...t-again-214766

For those registered Democrat voters on here I imagine the last quote would be worrisome.

I would imagine for the Democrat party to begin re-securing power, someone other than Clinton would need to be brought to the table. It seems among most informed Democrat voters there is an acknowledgement that a large part of her inability to secure the required voters was due to her just being flat unlikable? That is at least what I gathered from Democrat voters on MMO-C and in general conversation.
    Hope she dose would be funny seeing her come out on a walker.

Oh, god, please, no... if she can't beat Drumpf the Terrible she can't beat anyone, ever. I may as well run for POTUS; I have zero experience in politics but apparently that's a plus not a negative, and I'm certain I could beat Hillary 1v1.

Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    Yeah, no way in hell unless literally every other Democrat eligible for the presidency suddenly dies.
    What democrat will want to deal with the mess that the cheetos leaves behind. Bill cleans up the mess of papa bush and leaves it with a surplus. Baby bush comes in kills all that and leaves a mess for the next guy. Obama comes in tries to clean up the mess but gets blame for every damn thing Bush started, still he leaves it in better shape then he got it. Trump is likely to do more damage then the combined republicans of the past 50 years. Who ever takes over next is going to have such a shit pile to clean up and will likely be blamed for all of it.

IMO Democrats should avoid the presidential elections for a while. Only put in weak candidates guaranteed to lose. Focus on getting seats in the House and senate, support the few of them that the republican POTUS allow to obtain seats on the Supreme Court. From there they can effectively serve as the check and balance the president is lacking right now. Let the republicans deal with the mess Trump will leave behind. Hopefully a more sensible one takes office next but if it is he will also be blamed for it and they will get a taste of how it's been for the democrats.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    Well, Hillary did try running in 2008, she got the nomination in 2016 and lost. It wouldn't be surprising if she tries again.

I think I'd prefer John Kerry or Howard Dean over Hillary.
    I really don't think she's possibly that stupid and just in case she is then I wont be voting for her in the primaries, period. The article is just baseless pondering though, there has been absolutely no word of mouth from her camp that has shown her having an interest in running again.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

After loosing against the most unfit, horrible and laughable candidate ever (according to dems), who the hell would give her another chance?! Doesn't that mean that she is even more unfit, more horrible and more laughable than Trump?

Quote Originally Posted by gyrados View Post
    why dont the dnc idk have tulsi gabbard as their person they want to win hillary will never win
    I like Tulsi Gabbard but I think she has zero chance because she's not christian. Even the unfounded rumor Obama was a muslim hurt his standing in the public.

Looks like we're continuing to MAGA come 2020.

Article based on facts: Fake news!
    Article with pure speculation: Taking it at face value.

At least you guys are entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Trump won't make it to 2020 - he'll either be out with a GOP Impeachment, the 25th Amendment, or in 2019 when the Dems take both the House and the Senate.

That being said, I do hope she doesn't run again. Regardless or her endless qualifications, she's too decisive. We need new, younger blood.
    Biden would sweep the election if he was so inclined to run. But i generally agree we need another guy out of nowhere with the energy and the drive to do this. Obama got a shit sandwich and still managed to be great. Hard to find that kind of character.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

10+ Year Old Account
    If left leaning people in this country want a voice in their government again, they need to turn and walk away from that dumpster fire of a party called the DNC.

Who in their right mind, after failing twice, would consider running again? Someone who honestly believes that they were in no way, shape, or the reason for the loss. Someone delusional enough to believe it was all everyone else's fault. Someone with an extremely over inflated sense of self importance.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    Ooh look, random conjecture treated like facts on MMO-C. What's next, abortion and gun rights threads?!
    Most of this thread is speculation....
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

It's pretty shocking that anyone would be enthusiastic about someone who was so evidently physically frail already. I really doubt the next 4 years is going to be kind to her. People act like it's some crazy conspiracy theory to mention, but it's pretty mainstream news; here's ABC a couple years ago:
    Bill Clinton did more today than defend his wife, Hillary Clinton, from recent accusations leveled by GOP strategist Karl Rove that she suffered brain damage after falling in December 2012.

The former president revealed that his wife's injury "required six months of very serious work to get over," he said during a question-and-answer session at the Peterson Foundation in Washington.
    Her falling down on 9/11 this year was somewhat well publicized as well.

Politics aside, why shouldn't we be getting leaders that aren't decrepitly falling over and hurting themselves on what seems like a regular basis?

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Would it be so hard to let Bernie run? Would it?