Gone since October, worth returning now?

I was bored with the game right when TOV dropped. I figured when newer content came around i'd return. Honest opinion; has there been worthwhile content included to warrant a return?

Me: Demo Lock, 2 legendaries (I forget my ilvl when I left, it was close to 900 I think?) 12 years playing the game.
    If you are progressing through content just to obtain gear, you are doing it wrong. You, in fact, are doing it exactly backwards.
    You are the leader of the Black Harvest, go harvest some squirrels and crack some more nuts. Sir.

What do you wanna do?

Raid Mythic? Good luck with Artifact Knowledge or running M+ forever since you are passively behind, and i doubt you were "close to 900", 875-880 is massively different to "close to 900".

Casually raid? Welcome back!

Everything else irrelevant that exists in WoW? welcome back!

Nighthold can be rather fun, most fights are quite enjoyable since they are cleave based etc etc.

there is nighthold, I like the raid so far its probably not the best raid they've made but the boss fights are enjoyable. if you were already close to ilvl 900 you will probably get quite a few runs out of the place trying to get the tier set, the bonuses are quite good and add a bit more performance to your spec. I like that the set bonuses change so you only need 1 set for all 3 specs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nethlord View Post
    I was bored with the game right when TOV dropped. I figured when newer content came around i'd return. Honest opinion; has there been worthwhile content included to warrant a return?

Me: Demo Lock, 2 legendaries (I forget my ilvl when I left, it was close to 900 I think?) 12 years playing the game.
    Dunno, is it? Do you wish to return? Would you like to?

Those are the questions that needs an answer.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    If you were bored in october you'll be bored now. The current raid has different textures in the environment but other than that it's just more of the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bajskorv View Post
    If you were bored in october you'll be bored now. The current raid has different textures in the environment but other than that it's just more of the same.
    WoW been the same thing since 2004. Just saying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    WoW been the same thing since 2004. Just saying.
    for the most part it is the same, well it is the same actual game, but even with the amount of changes you still follow a specific line of tasks, first you level up, then you do group content, then you do harder group content, then even harder group content, then you level up again and repeat.

its very easy to demean a game for being less than a sum of its parts, in the end its all number stacking, you can play clicker heroes and basically condense progression down to a series of clicks and modifiers. if ppl are that jaded about gaming, your probably just burnt out.

in the end you either like running 5 man content or your don't, you either like raiding or you don't. unfortunately those things are where the game shines the most and where most of the content is, if you don't like group content, or your just a shit player then your probably not going to have much fun in the game.
    Last edited by Heathy; 2017-02-20 at 06:51 PM.