Page 1 of 24
... LastLast

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope. Not "censorship", not in any reasonable sense. Just private individuals thinking someone is a reprehensible toad of a person and not granting that toad use of their public platform to spread their garbage.

No, censorship would be if Milo wasn't allowed to act like a shitweasel at all.

He is, there are just consequences that come with it. One of which being that many groups don't like having shitwesels speak at official functions.

One day people will learn the definition of censorship.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Nope. Not "censorship", not in any reasonable sense. Just private individuals thinking someone is a reprehensible toad of a person and not granting that toad use of their public platform to spread their garbage.
    Maybe, but I really love the irony of it all. I think it was last year that Matt schlapp and the ACU were accusing Zuckerberg and Facebook of censorship. Milo and his supporters love to throw around the same accusations.

CPAC often stops certain people from speaking. They have stopped many prominent speakers, after they did something that caused offense. It's certainly not censorship. Milo is still free to be his trollish, douchebaggy self.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    No, censorship would be if Milo wasn't allowed to act like a shitweasel at all.

He is, there are just consequences that come with it. One of which being that many groups don't like having shitwesels speak at official functions.

One day people will learn the definition of censorship.
    Doubtful.

/10chars

Deleted
    Typical conservatives no platforming milo because they don't believe in free speech.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    They likely agree with him on all fronts. They only disagree with the manner in which he presents his views, and are afraid (rightfully) of the backlash that would tie them to everything Milo says. The pedo thing is a ruse.

He legit is justifying pedophilia
    Last edited by NED funded; 2017-02-21 at 05:00 AM.

I haven't heard of the pedophilia thing associated with him.... anyone have the deets?

Deleted
    Yes, suppressing unacceptable speech is literally what censoring is.
    It's still speech that nobody needs to accept.

Quote Originally Posted by MysticSnow View Post

Oh, there it is, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by slucrotrec View Post
    They are not suppressing him, merely saying they are not going to pay for, and provide a venue for his speech.

Quote Originally Posted by slucrotrec View Post
    Nobody has a right to any platform, because nobody has a right to force other people to listen. This isn't censorship.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Typical conservatives no platforming milo because they don't believe in free speech.
    This is not a free speech issue. They don't have to let ANYONE use THEIR platform to talk.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Nobody has a right to any platform, because nobody has a right to force other people to listen. This isn't censorship.
    Censorship has absolutely nothing to do with rights.
    People censor stuff, and themselves, all the time.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Can I get an "Explain it to me like I'm five" of the controversy now. Milo is involved in so many I cannot keep track.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    Worth pointing out: It's the conservatives / republicans who are censoring him this time.
    I always is.

Quote Originally Posted by MysticSnow View Post

My god, Milo looks like a mix of Beetlejuice and MCR's Gerard Way in Black Parade.
    "Lack of information on your part does not constitute bias on mine."