Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Are you Hindu, Tao or Buddhist? Karma directly translates as work or action, the 'cause and effect' meaning you are using is directly tied to these religions. The irony being, not only is using Karma the way you did, without being those region is ignorance... but, if you do follow those religions, the way you used it in embracing the consequences for others, would result in you being hindered due to the karma bite of your own embrace.

Sorry, see it in posts on sports forums all the time. Calling others ignorant while doing it, just made it very difficult to not respond to.
    Not to worry, i'm not religious. Karma was just that i want to see people who keep ignoring consequence to be faced with the consequence of their actions. I want to see them educated, one way or another.
    It doesn't affect me, because i have not voted on Trump. I'm not even american. So, again, no worries.

As for ignorance, we all know it exists and leads to situations such as these. Very sad indeed.

People think that voting is an opportunity to protest something by voting into something completely outrageous. They express anger in their voting, not belief for what their are voting in. They have no counciousness of how important voting is. It's not a baby's tool, it has real implications. Blame me for wanting them educated.
    Last edited by mmoc80be7224cc; 2017-02-20 at 06:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    It's not comparable because you're a partisan.
    Lmao you link to Hannity who is about as far right as you can go and he should leave Fox to become lead anchor at Breitbart. Hannity's head is so far up trump's ass i dont know how he can breathe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Media didn't sell out to the left; they all refused to endorse the alt-right.
    The media sold out to the left as soon as they started reporting on the things Trump did and said rather than the things Trump said he did and said.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Skandulous View Post
    Lmao you link to Hannity who is about as far right as you can go and he should leave Fox to become lead anchor at Breitbart. Hannity's head is so far up trump's ass i dont know how he can breathe.
    Not a fan of Hanity but he had it all compiled, sorry but I don't think I am going to find critical articles about Obama on MSNBC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Telling things that actually happened is now selling out to the left? :O
    Of course!
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

It's not comparable because one is a President saying one media company is talking shit whereas the other one is claiming the majority of them are the enemy of the people.
    Because majority of the media is left, it only makes sense that most attacks come from mainstream media. The one mainstream media that leans right Obama and Clinton lost their shit over.

Just wait till he starts claiming he's totally not a fan of Trump.
    Sorry but facts are facts, I could be a partisan like yourself and agree with all the bullshit but I don't, you have to label me because you don't understand independent thinking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Because majority of the media is left, it only makes sense that most attacks come from mainstream media. The one mainstream media that leans right Obama and Clinton lost their shit over.

Sorry but facts are facts, I could be a partisan like yourself and agree with all the bullshit but I don't, you have to label me because you don't understand independent thinking.
    Source?

And how can be be partisan if he is not even American, and thus not a member of either parties?

Obama says Fox doesn't post positive things about him.
    Trump says NY times, NBC, ABC, CBS and CNN are the enemy of the people.

C'mon.. Stop being drunk and compare those two.

Sorry, you're only one step away from being one of the die-hard Trump supporters: Changing your username into Trumpkai or something like that.
    There is nothing independent about your thinking and your comments.
    The media in general does lie and I am not even talking about Politics, look at the whole Pewdiepie shit going on. The media is getting worse, it's click bait journalism, sorry agreeing with Trump that the media is shit doesn't mean I am always going to be Pro-Trump. I guess I should be more like you and think Democrats can do no wrong.

And that's the only argument you have in the first place, smearing people's names. Pathetic.

Obama says Fox doesn't post positive things about him.
    Trump says NY times, NBC, ABC, CBS and CNN are the enemy of the people.

C'mon.. Stop being drunk and compare those two.

Sorry, you're only one step away from being one of the die-hard Trump supporters: Changing your username into Trumpkai or something like that.
    There is nothing independent about your thinking and your comments.
    Clearly, just saying Faux News is unfair is not where Obama stopped. Having dudes followed (James Rosen), putting a travel ban on them, and having their phone records pulled by the CIA is pretty fucking scary, if you ask me. It's even more alarming if you know anything about James Rosen, and how timid of a reporter he is to begin with. This is not a bomb thrower, to say the least.

But you know, unkind words clearly trump actual dictator-like actions. (pun intended)

7+ Year Old Account
    The media in general does lie and I am not even talking about Politics, look at the whole Pewdiepie shit going on. The media is getting worse, it's click bait journalism, sorry agreeing with Trump that the media is shit doesn't mean I am always going to be Pro-Trump. I guess I should be more like you and think Democrats can do no wrong.

And that's the only argument you have in the first place, smearing people's names. Pathetic.

What pewdepie thing? The thing where the media accurately reported that he was dumped because of bad anti Semitic jokes?

I continue to be amazed how many of you guys think Trump is trampling on the free speech of the press by exercising his own free speech. We all get free speech, not just the press.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    I continue to be amazed how many of you guys think Trump is trampling on the free speech of the press by exercising his own free speech. We all get free speech, not just the press.

The president represents the government. The government doesn't get the same rights as the people. You should know this.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    The president represents the government. The government doesn't get the same rights as the people. You should know this.
    You are factually incorrect. You should know this. There is no forfeiture of free speech, in any circumstance.

You are factually incorrect. You should know this. There is no forfeiture of free speech, in any circumstance.
    You are correct but there are consequences for free speech and sometimes those consequences are so severe they hinder free speech.

You are correct but there are consequences for free speech and sometimes those consequences are so severe they hinder free speech.
    Free speech cannot factually be hindered in any way. You can lose the right to speak on a specific platform, if it's private. However, there is factually no way ever that your free speech rights can be taken away.

Free speech cannot factually be hindered in any way. You can lose the right to speak on a specific platform, if it's private. However, there is factually no way ever that your free speech rights can be taken away.
    Your missing the consequences part again. Better yet get on a plane and stand up and yell i got a bomb and see how Free you'll be to say what you want.

McCain says he only likes dictators when they are starting $2 trillion wars and killing hundreds of thousands of civilians in the name of revenge. Trump being friendly with Russia is grounds for impeachment in his mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Please show me this law or this just another one of your made up opinions? Does this mean McCain is in the wrong for talking too? Or Nancy Pelosi? I hope so, she needs to STFU.

Your missing the consequences part again. Better yet get on a plane and stand up and yell i got a bomb and see how Free you'll be to say what you want.
    Yelling fire in a crowded theater is not protected speech. I learned that in about third grade. Just sayin...

Yelling fire in a crowded theater is not protected speech. I learned that in about third grade. Just sayin...
    ah yes because of consequences but you said free speech cant factually be hindered in any way.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/21/politi...ervice-tweets/