Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    I don't know exactly why, but the phrase "not my President" strikes me as both trite and immature.
    Describes anti-Trumpers quite well.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's less wordy than "63 Million Idiots Voted for This Guy and Got Played Day".

Quote Originally Posted by Reclaimer View Post
    So in others words, It could also be summed up as 'See how unamerican I am' It's a citizen's of the united state duty to support your President regardless if your right or left or how you feel you could do a better job ( Which you cant ). He was a better pick that hillary, He won, Get over it and move on. It's sad that i am more American than most of you people against trump and i wasn't even born here.
    All, the good old "Blindly support your leaders because 'reasons'" arguement. Way to trot out the No True Patriot defense. Oddly enough, sane people realise that blindly following a corrupt, incompetent dumbfuck just because he somehow managed to get elected is usually not a smart thing.

The President is not inherently due your respect, admiration, or support simply for being the president. Anybody who thinks so deserves the inevitable jackboot on their neck.

I'd show up too if global leftist firms were paying me. Don't hate on a bunch of people just trying to collect a paycheck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    An alcoholic fighting his addiction is fighting a jihad.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    isn't Trump the president? how can he not be your president? I don't get this at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    How is "thousands" impressive in a country of about 300 million?
    It's not, homie. Next question.

Quote Originally Posted by shrunken View Post
    I'd show up too if global leftist firms were paying me. Don't hate on a bunch of people just trying to collect a paycheck.
    a paycheck is earned....

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    a paycheck is earned....
    Look brutha, don't judge them until you see how hard they chant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xero5141 View Post
    He was not a better pick than Hillary
    Hillary was a piece of shit, just like Obama, who got flushed down the toilet in the election (along with Obama and his policies).

Quote Originally Posted by xero5141 View Post
    at the very least, evidenced by the fact that he lost the popular vote and was only elected on an archaic system that is labeled as a prevention of tyranny but, in reality, is in place so that the majority vote can be overthrown by the empowered minority
    No - a system that prevented the country from being destroyed by liberals/progressives. The Electoral College worked PERFECTLY in the election of Trump.

Just because Hillary won New York and California - the home to the largest ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT populations on the country - doesn't mean a fucking thing. As a matter of fact, the only thing she won was the Left coast and most of the East coast - she lost 33 states!!! She lost 2/3 of the country!

Ya - "popular" does not matter. The size of the country matters more than a bunch of hive-minded people living in their little enclaves of New York and LA. Which is WHY the electoral college exists.

Look brutha, don't judge them until you see how hard they chant.
    lol good one. i enjoyed that

10+ Year Old Account
    Am I the only one that has to work today?

Quote Originally Posted by Valermos View Post
    Perfect place to hold a job fair.
    My thoughts exactly

Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post
    Am I the only one that has to work today?
    im not at work, i am payed off today

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Let me know when the "he is my President, but I didn't vote for him cause he's a bit of an idiot and a dick" march starts.
    That was Jan 20th. They code named it, the Inauguration

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    How is "thousands" impressive in a country of about 300 million?
    Well, you have to hold it side ways and squint a bit, also try shaking your head back and forth 100 times

**On topic** I fully support them getting out there and really letting him have it. I want to see lots of red faces and fist shaking in the videos
    Last edited by Mad_Murdock; 2017-02-20 at 08:12 PM.

I still want to know how to get in on this. Because I'm seriously missing out on all this free money that those evil globalists are throwing at liberals!

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    I don't know exactly why, but the phrase "not my President" strikes me as both trite and immature.
    Because it is trite and immature.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Ya - "popular" does not matter. The size of the country matters more than a bunch of hive-minded people living in their little enclaves of New York and LA. Which is WHY the electoral college exists.
    You heard it here first folks. The Opinion of one group of people matters more then the opinion of another group of people because they represent more square footage of empty land.

You know what would be absolutely hilarious? If everybody from the the "Enclaves of hive minded people" as you like to call them decided that come next election, they are going to spread out across the country for a year, and vote dumbfucks like you completely out of existence. I mean, they outnumber you, so there is nothing you could do to prevent it, and the EC wouldnt be able to protect you then.
    Last edited by Surfd; 2017-02-20 at 08:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I still want to know how to get in on this. Because I'm seriously missing out on all this free money that those evil globalists are throwing at liberals!
    Well, if you were a TRUE liberal you would know. Shame on you POSER!

Hint, page 37, paragraph 2 in the "How do I liberal" guide

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    isn't Trump the president? how can he not be your president? I don't get this at all.
    really? its a play on words, its not hard to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    If you think your shout-game is on point, I'll text you the next time there's tryouts.