Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    16 is age of consent in the uk. so the problem is? now the 14 years old claim puts him in that category.
    Not really. The guy is telling jokes on a morning radio show. Next we will get our panties in a bunch over prank phone calls, and "Guess what Ozzie Osborne is saying", or my personal favorite: "Shakespeare reads heavy metal lyrics".

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Regardless, he clarified later that he meant 17. The reality is, this video is clearly just an excuse. CPAC was never going to let him speak, and I agree with them on that point. He has his purpose, they have theirs. I fail to see how their goals align.
    If he was 17, I think he would have said it in the video, because there is pretty big difference between 14 years old and 17.

Quote Originally Posted by MysticSnow View Post
    If he was 17, I think he would have said it in the video, because there is pretty big difference between 14 years old and 17.
    In that environment? A morning drive radio show? You legit think that is a high minded, fact driven environment? The day before was probably all fart jokes.

Deleted
    At the end, Milo Hypocritopulous shows what he is:

An attentionwhore who would say everything to be seen. He even abuses the victims of sexual abuse for his agenda and his reasons. Which is quite disgusting.

I am more and more convinced he even would pay the bullies to bring violence in demonstrations which oppose him.

He legit is justifying pedophilia
    I think he might be a little disturbed by what happened to him. Pretty common.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    In that environment? A morning drive radio show? You legit think that is a high minded, fact driven environment? The day before was probably all fart jokes.
    If someone would be pressuring like that I probably would, considering he then later goes on a weird twist.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    No, censorship would be if Milo wasn't allowed to act like a shitweasel at all.

He is, there are just consequences that come with it. One of which being that many groups don't like having shitwesels speak at official functions.

One day people will learn the definition of censorship.
    Well god damn said. I wish more people could understand this simple fact.

Why do people even care about this annoying prick?
    He has no actual views at all, he simply wants to piss people off.

Thats his only agenda. Making people angry or sad. There is something seriously wrong with him and I just don't get why people feel the need to give him space anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    I think he might be a little disturbed by what happened to him. Pretty common.
    Perhaps, but his justifications come of as a defense to pedophilia.

Is CPAC now part of the libural media then? I think that is how this works.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Why do people even care about this annoying prick?
    He has no actual views at all, he simply wants to piss people off.

Thats his only agenda. Making people angry or sad. There is something seriously wrong with him and I just don't get why people feel the need to give him space anywhere.
    I wondered that myself, my only theory is that he is openly gay and a conservative and I think that scares the shit out of Liberals, he doesn't fit the evil Republican stereotype.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I wondered that myself, my only theory is that he is openly gay and a conservative and I think that scares the shit out of Liberals, he doesn't fit the evil Republican stereotype.
    Naw, he can be quite charismatic, especially to certain groups of folks. He's built himself up a nice little cult of personality over the years, especially with his involvement with the whole GG nonsense. He struck it big with that one.

He'd like to think it's purely off of his incredible ability to find easily upset people and proceed to upset them, a skill that is surely a rare commodity, but it's more because there's a huge audience that loves to circlejerk to watching easily upset people get upset and then ascribe a higher meaning to it. Who knew?

I honestly think it might be his own defense mechanism. I'm getting a second degree in Psychology, and studying these things are pretty sad. Some people can't cope well. He needs help imo. He also clearly states that he isn't defending pedophilia - and gives the reasons why.

Meh, if you wanted to really reach, i suppose someone who doesn't understand context could misconstrue it as such. Personally i just think he was trying to protect someone he has/had feelings for, right or wrong. Absolutely was NOT defending pedophilia as a whole.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinpachi View Post
    Meh, if you wanted to really reach, i suppose someone who doesn't understand context could misconstrue it as such. Personally i just think he was trying to protect someone he has/had feelings for, right or wrong. Absolutely was NOT defending pedophilia as a whole.
    He says:

" It was not molestation, it was consensual"

He is using the typical excuse pedophiles use to justify their horrible acts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I'm sorry but your theory is patently false as Milo has been known to be quite the raging twatwaffle since before he came to the US.

I know plenty of openly gay "conservatives" and they are a small sub-section of the LGBT community who seem to worship the ground Milo walks on. A lot of their views seem to revolve around trying to desperately find acceptance in the conservative/republican crowd in an attempt to win validation from peers and conservative family members. They also happen to be overwhelmingly white gay men for some reason who seem to think I will start chucking them off the nearest roof in the near future with my sharia powers.

It would be one thing if Milo advocated more for conservative fiscal or social values but he doesn't. His viewpoints are not cohesive as he's this weird blend of a self-loathing gay man/MRA activist/anti-feminist/anti-trans rights/anti-SJW/ basically saying whatever his audience wants to hear or saying the most controversial thing he can think of to troll Liberals or even members of his own "community".

While I think his views are asinine I can't fault him for abusing an easily entertained audience that earns him money in the process. It's a marketing gimmick and he's milking it hard.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Quote Originally Posted by Cuckatron5000 View Post
    I'm sorry but your theory is patently false as Milo has been known to be quite the raging twatwaffle since before he came to the US.

I know plenty of openly gay "conservatives" and they are a small sub-section of the LGBT community who seem to worship the ground Milo walks on. A lot of their views seem to revolve around trying to desperately find acceptance in the conservative/republican crowd in an attempt to win validation from peers and conservative family members. They also happen to be overwhelmingly white gay men for some reason who seem to think I will start chucking them off the nearest roof in the near future with my sharia powers.

It would be one thing if Milo advocated more for conservative fiscal or social values but he doesn't. His viewpoints are not cohesive as he's this weird blend of a self-loathing gay man/MRA activist/anti-feminist/anti-trans rights/anti-SJW/ basically saying whatever his audience wants to hear or saying the most controversial thing he can think of to troll Liberals or even members of his own "community".

While I think his views are asinine I can't fault him for abusing an easily entertained audience that earns him money in the process. It's a marketing gimmick and he's milking it hard.
    Then my question becomes, why does his opinion matter so much to Democrats? Honestly if it was for the criticism against him I wouldn't even have heard of him. There are plenty of conservative trolls out there with a larger audience and we don't hear about them as much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuckatron5000 View Post
    Nail meet head. Well said man.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

As long as it was cancelled because the actual place said so - and not because people were burning and destroying other's private proprieties - I see nothing wrong.

Every current political issue in America is because people trap themselves into Social bubbles and straight up indoctrinate and condition themselves. Parroting opinions back and forth without anyone to challenge said opinion = Brainwashed ( goes to left and right )

Don't have to believe me, but its the troof.