Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by boomgoesthedynamite View Post
    It's only ok for trump to make oddly sexual compliments about his own daughter. If anyone else does, it's sexist and creepy.
    bingo. i mean if Ivanka wasnt his daughter maybe he would be dating her. man i know i would

Does he still think he is recording The Apprentice?

Quote Originally Posted by nailbomb View Post
    bingo. i mean if Ivanka wasnt his daughter maybe he would be dating her. man i know i would
    As Howard Stern said, and trump agreed "she's a hot piece of ass"
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    That installation is ONLY dangerous if USA decides to strike first. If Russia launches first an attack, its completely not an issue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Are you purposely being dense? He hired these people, they weren't there before he got there.
    just cuz he hired them doesnt mean they will work out. you dont keep them on board. he still inherited a mess

have you not been in the position where you have hired someone and they didnt work out?? did you give them a promotion or something?

10+ Year Old Account
    No. It doesn't. For multiple reasons.

Pretty easy to argue "No you".
    yup, i guess you didnt see the post i quoted, for multiple reasons

Do you watch any news at all?
    Next time I post an opinion thread without a source I will reply with this.

10+ Year Old Account
    In the context of discussing people you hired, they weren't part of any potential mess he may or may not have inherited. So, while that's not true, it's completely irrelevant. He didn't inherit the problems possibly brought on with people HE hired.

Are you understanding this yet or not?
    yes. you have never been in charge of anything

Trump's administration isn't having a good month. The Flynn issue was bad, and Harward telling them to go fuck themselves made it a lot worse. The real problem is not the people who got fired, it's the people who still have jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post

This image says more than words alone.
    To be fair if I was to imagine the Media it would probably still look like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Trump's administration isn't having a good month. The Flynn issue was bad, and Harward telling them to go fuck themselves made it a lot worse. The real problem is not the people who got fired, it's the people who still have jobs.
    There's also a new report about a document, that was passed around detailing how to remove sanctions on russia being handed to trump via some guy (can't remember his name) that has noted ties to a pro putin party in Ukraine. Shortly after it was found out, the fbi held an hour long meeting in secret with the committee currently investigating the whole russia fiasco.

I'd start a thread on it, but I'm on my phone. It's a huge hassle to create threads on my phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    That installation is ONLY dangerous if USA decides to strike first. If Russia launches first an attack, its completely not an issue.

Trump's staff losing people isn't exactly a new thing and is constantly discussed. Do you think it's untrue that they've fired this many people? Assume for a moment that's it's not untrue, does it matter to you?
    I know you're trying to goat me into a discussion but I really don't care about this topic, nor do I care about your opinion on it, I just wanted to see standards upheld regardless it be a discussion about politics or how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another irrelevant factor to anything. If Trump were asked about people getting fired that HE hired, how does it make any sense at all to blame the guy that was in charge before him? How does that make any fucking sense to you?
    when did he blame the people HE hired and fired on obama? da fuk. hes not blaming obama for his picks hes blaming obama for the shit show he left behind.

2 different things you are throwing into one cuz fuck trump.

Quote Originally Posted by thenconfuciussaid View Post
    The latest being Craig.

Trump tweets: "Don't believe the main stream (fake news) media.The White House is running VERY WELL. I inherited a MESS and am in the process of fixing it."

Last time I checked, he hired these people.
    So he got rid of people who weren't working out? HOLY SHIT! CALL CNN! The real problem would be if he kept them around. Goddamn some people are fucking stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinpachi View Post
    So he got rid of people who weren't working out? HOLY SHIT! CALL CNN! The real problem would be if he kept them around. Goddamn some people are fucking stupid.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/senior-tr...-politics.html

White House spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders said Sunday that Deare "was sent back to his original position." Asked if government employees should be concerned that they could be fired for criticizing the president, she said: "I don't think any person that is there in order to carry out the president's agenda should be against the president's agenda."
    I don't think it's because they "weren't working out."

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/senior-tr...-politics.html

I don't think it's because they "weren't working out."
    Go to any job and talk shit about the person who hired you and see how long you stay employed there. There's nothing to see here, move along.

10+ Year Old Account
    You'd defend Trump even if he murdered your first born with his bare hands.
    and were the illogical ones?

10+ Year Old Account
    Go to any job and talk shit about the person who hired you and see how long you stay employed there. There's nothing to see here, move along.
    I talk shit about the people who hired me every day. You know why? Because they fuck shit up everyday and I'm the one who has to point it out and fix it.

Trump is driving the ship into the rocks and anytime someone points it out he just plugs his ears and screams "FAKE NEWS!!!" His advisors should be the first ones to criticize his ideas to make sure they are professional enough for the leader of our country. Looking at the "Muslim ban" it's pretty damn obvious he either doesn't care what they think or he only listens to the ones who feed his ego.

10+ Year Old Account
    You clearly have zero world experience if you can't understand that criticism is accepted in 99.9% of all workplaces.

In fact, if something isn't going well, you're usually praised for calling it out (politely) and asking said thing to be re-worked.
    But hey, anything to defend Trump. Sad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    [IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C5HxDVVUYAAX2xh.jpg:large[/MG]

This image says more than words alone.
    I laughed way too hard at this. TY for the smiles. ^_^

what 'mess' is he supposed to have inherited, anyway