Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Are they giving Trump 8 years on purpose?

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    You're under the assumption that the circumstances would be the same... this past election was two "new" people and Democrats, being as apathetic with voting as ever thought Clinton was a shoo in and that Trump had no chance of winning. The problem wasn't that she was a horrible candidate, she was objectively better than Trump in every measurable way and her winning the popular vote by the margins that she did shows she wasn't as unpopular as you all want to keep saying.

Now come 2020... if things are terrible and with what Democrats (voters not the party) learned in 2016 to not ever count your opponent out until the last votes are counted, I think we would have a entirely different election. But I also still have faith in the American people to not vote against themselves but who knows. This is also painting me as someone who actually wants her to run again when I'm not advocating that at all so there, I've said my opinion on the matter. If you keep disagreeing go ahead but that's my logic.
    I'm not under any assumption about circumstances. You seem to be under the assumption that people would vote for her simply because Trump is that bad. That argument has been presented. It lost. Trump has proven formidable and very persuasive in getting people to vote against their own interest. His argument for reelection will be "I haven't had enough time and both parties are obstructing me. I'm trying to change a corrupt system folks". etc etc...

Hillary isn't popular enough to beat that message.

Deleted
    wont she be about 100 by then?

I'm pulling for her.

10+ Year Old Account
    She lost to Donald FUCKING Trump. She's a fucking joke now, she couldn't beat him. If the DNC were that retarded to run with her again then i'm wondering if they weren't replaced with Heath Ledgers Joker and he just wants everything to burn.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Quote Originally Posted by twistedsista View Post
    wont she be about 100 by then?
    Yes, but somehow still younger than Trump. Strange...

Quote Originally Posted by shrunken View Post
    O'Malley faired well in the debates. Shame he wasn't as marketable as first female and geriatric commissar.
    Plenty moderate candidates did well during debates but because they are unknown to the public, their votes are laughably low. It's sad really, but we live in a country that would elect DiCaprio in a heartbeat.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sheggaro View Post
    If the Democrats actually win they need to do two things: 1) Drop divisive identity politics and to prove it 2) have a white man run.
    So unless a party has a white dude as their candidate, they're engaging identity politics. Got it. If you tried really hard, it might be possible for you to be even more explicit with your misogyny and racism.

Great.

We going for 8 years, boys!

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Plenty moderate candidates did well during debates but because they are unknown to the public, their votes are laughably low. It's sad really, but we live in a country that would elect DiCaprio in a heartbeat.
    The Democrats should definitely go with DiCaprio....or anyone not named Hillary Clinton for that matter if they want to win in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    To be completely candid where the Democratic Party is concerned, O'Malley was the only moderate and at many points the only human being that didn't sound like an abjectly delusional, lying jackass.

I was really praying early on that he would be the token 2nd throughout the process so that if it became apparent that Clinton wasn't particularly electable, the DNC would be left with this intelligent, reasonable former governor.
    Last edited by shrunken; 2017-02-20 at 09:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    An alcoholic fighting his addiction is fighting a jihad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jesus Christ. We'll know that the DNC was rigged for sure if she gets the nomination again if she runs. There's no way this is real.

Quote Originally Posted by shrunken View Post
    To be completely candid where the Democratic Party is concerned, O'Malley was the only moderate and at many points the only human being that didn't sound like an abjectly delusional, lying jackass.

I was really praying early on that he would be the token 2nd throughout the process so that if it became apparent that Clinton wasn't particularly electable, the DNC would be left with this intelligent, reasonable former governor.
    He definitely had my support. Almost completely aligned with my ideals and appeared the most sane. Kasich was his republican counterpart, either would have been fine with the job as POTUS.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Unless the Democrats are stupid enough to rig the primaries in her favor again - there is no way she even gets a chance to run.
    It is over for her and she should expect it.

In the end it was her arrogance and pride that cost the Dems this election.

Quote Originally Posted by Heidelstein View Post
    Will she be running from a bacta tank?
    i lawled out loud in the middle of a board meeting. +1 to you sir.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't wish it upon my worst enemy.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

They have to put this bitch, her husband and her daughter in jail for selling the U.S. piece by piece. The Clinton foundation was a globalist exercise in selling anything and everything to anyone willing to pay the money... from Russia(the hypocrisy of the democrats) to the middle east.

Down with Globalists! and their snowflake lemming followers.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Source: http://www.politico.com/magazine/sto...t-again-214766

For those registered Democrat voters on here I imagine the last quote would be worrisome.

I would imagine for the Democrat party to begin re-securing power, someone other than Clinton would need to be brought to the table. It seems among most informed Democrat voters there is an acknowledgement that a large part of her inability to secure the required voters was due to her just being flat unlikable? That is at least what I gathered from Democrat voters on MMO-C and in general conversation.
    A glutton for punishment lol

I just feel bad for anyone believing she will ever have a chance again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    Jesus Christ. We'll know that the DNC was rigged for sure if she gets the nomination again if she runs. There's no way this is real.
    Pretty sure that fact was established in the podesta emails.