Page 29 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nemerus View Post
    hes debate tactics is racist blaming and witchhunting hes also a lier you can find more things like this in old news where he gladly blames stuff on righthand movements without evidence and tells people to pick up arms agaist (them)when he finaly realised how wrong he was he took back that promise and is now also trying to deport immigrants to repair the dmg hes done.
    Well calling SD racists isn't really witchhunting. The party (not the voters necessarily mind you) definately is. They have to remove someone every damn week because they said something stupid in public, while protecting their top officials for saying even worse things. They also have racial profiling in their political programme, which in itself hasn't changed much since their nazi times. They just swapped some words around to sound less offensive. Jews => Muslims. Race => "Inherited essence"

as for taxes there are people with only 12-14000kr a month and bills btw 6000-10000 kr cause alot of apartments is expensive as hell i kinda understand how they have problem with increased taxing? At the same time the rich snobs of sweden with 35000to-45000 paychecks have the nerv to moan they should pay less then those with 14000 paychecks... they also refuse to accept immigrants or handicapped people in there neighborhoods but are supporting them being taken into the country elsewhere? Funny huh? i wonder where the problem is??????
    Well, I'm one of these "rich snobs", but I agree. The tax deductions were crap. People that make more should pay more. The previous government did all sorts of stuff that benefited the people making the most. What's even worse is the capital gains taxes however.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    http://www.expressen.se/nyheter/stoc...erade-av-gang/

"OK".

http://www.dn.se/sthlm/ambulans-angripen-i-tensta/

"OK".

http://www.dn.se/nyheter/sverige/val...ulanspersonal/

"OK".

http://www.expressen.se/nyheter/atta...okar-i-landet/

"OK".

No-go zones means they're not safe in the zone and that gangs occupy the power over violence, not that they can't go at all. The police even verifies this, and somehow this is justified.
    So.. Täby, the third richest municipality in the country is a no-go zone? Because it was on this list. So was Majorna in Gothenburgh and many other nice places. Where I live was also included, and it's really just a pretty tranquil suburb which is expanding quite nicely with a new shopping mall and nice apartments.

Sure there are these incidents happening at a few places, which is really sad. But it's also quite exaggerated.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ipeen View Post
    Well calling SD racists isn't really witchhunting. The party (not the voters necessarily mind you) definately is. They have to remove someone every damn week because they said something stupid in public, while protecting their top officials for saying even worse things. They also have racial profiling in their political programme, which in itself hasn't changed much since their nazi times. They just swapped some words around to sound less offensive. Jews => Muslims. Race => "Inherited essence"

Well, I'm one of these "rich snobs", but I agree. The tax deductions were crap. People that make more should pay more. The previous government did all sorts of stuff that benefited the people making the most. What's even worse is the capital gains taxes however.

- - - Updated - - -

So.. Täby, the third richest municipality in the country is a no-go zone? Because it was on this list. So was Majorna in Gothenburgh and many other nice places. Where I live was also included, and it's really just a pretty tranquil suburb which is expanding quite nicely with a new shopping mall and nice apartments.

Sure there are these incidents happening at a few places, which is really sad. But it's also quite exaggerated.
    not surpised you are. its why you are defending and saying things are fine turning a blind eye to the shiturd sweden has become becouse you have a nice fat paycheck and contacts and can probaly leave in richer zones. So how about a challenge for the next year you will donate until you only have 13000 left and then remove 10000 of that for bills+car and for the fun of it after half a year you get a child so you have to pay 1500 in child support then lets see how fun and great you think sweden is when you are on the immigrants and low paid low contact peoples shoes. the leftys arent much better they use violence and trash stuff harrass people like a 5 year old on a tantrum when they dont get there way and behave all smug when they do get there way. There like a bunch of mini dictators

Deleted
    not surpised you are. its why you are defending and saying things are fine turning a blind eye to the shiturd sweden has become becouse you have a nice fat paycheck and contacts and can probaly leave in richer zones. So how about a challenge for the next year you will donate until you only have 13000 left and then remove 10000 of that for bills+car and for the fun of it after half a year you get a child so you have to pay 1500 in child support then lets see how fun and great you think sweden is when you are on the immigrants and low paid low contact peoples shoes. the leftys arent much better they use violence and trash stuff harrass people like a 5 year old on a tantrum when they dont get there way and behave all smug when they do get there way. There like a bunch of mini dictators
    Well, my retort to that is: Not surprised you're not living in any of the areas that are actually problematic in the bigger cities, that's why you are believing all this stuff about immigrants. Sure I could afford moving to a fancier area, but I have a nice public housing appartment with good rent and communications and a nice mall just around the corner that has all I need. There are a lot of immigrants here, and it is actually one of the areas that are considered among the "worst" areas lately with a couple of high profile gang members getting killed. But it's really just a few young people acting up, not really noticeable and I'm out late at night walking every night since I have to walk my dog. Never once felt threatened or intimidated here.

And regarding the economy, I'm all on your side dude. I'm just not blaming the immigrants, but the politicians that decided that people that have money should get tax breaks while slaughtering all aid for those who don't. I've grown up in a working class family/area, and I have friends and relatives that have been/are in those places you describe. I also had to struggle to get here today, but I had a lucky career choice that suited me well and with good career opportunities and now I'm well off.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ipeen View Post
    We'll just do this once again. The court did NOT approve of child marriage. The only ruling it did was to cancel social services forcefully taking care of the child and returning it to her family. With which her husband does not live.
    No, the girl lives with her husband's parents, where the husband frequently visits, and where he had sex with her getting her pregnant in the first place.

Apparently the same husband also issued death threats to the social services after they attempted to separate the "bride" from the cousin-husband.

So what does that basically mean? De facto it means that the court accepts the situation and the "marriage".

You pedophilia apologists are such disgusting sub-humans.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    No, the girl lives with her husband's parents, where the husband frequently visits, and where he had sex with her getting her pregnant in the first place.

Apparently the same husband also issued death threats to the social services after they attempted to separate the "bride" from the cousin-husband.

So what does that basically mean? De facto it means that the court accepts the situation and the "marriage".

You pedophilia apologists are such disgusting sub-humans.
    Good job failing reading.

1) It's her family as well since they are relatives
    2) It does not mean the court is agreeing to Sharia law
    3) It does not mean the court accepts the situation or marriage, it means the court does not approve of forcefully removing the child against her own will

Not saying it's right, but you are making something out of the situation that is clearly not there. Go read a book about how courts works. Them saying removing the child was wrong does not mean they accept the situation, it only means just that, forcefully removing the child was wrong in the eyes of the law.

So Rinkeby.

Trump is psychic now or?
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thimagryn View Post
    So Rinkeby.

Trump is psychic now or?
    What happened in Rinkeby happens in every major US city every week, big woop.

I used to think that your average US citizen was a critically thinking, smart individual. Thanks Obama.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stego-Christ View Post
    I used to think that your average US citizen was a critically thinking, smart individual. Thanks Obama.
    Wishful thinking, the average American cant even name 15 countries in the world, never been abroad and watch shit "news".
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    [B] ISIS.
    Islamic States Including Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by slaskel View Post
    What happened in Rinkeby happens in every major US city every week, big woop.
    That's a really crap argument. Stuff like that is more or less w/o presedent in Scandinavia, which makes it severe.

What happening now.. Riots in Sweden caused by immigrants

This is from this Monday .... Trumpy is never Wrong

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Waynhim View Post
    That's a really crap argument. Stuff like that is more or less w/o presedent in Scandinavia, which makes it severe.
    The point is that calling Sweden a warzone in chaos like oh so many alt righters do is a disgrace to all the billions of people around the world who live in countries where everything is so much worse. No matter how bad Sweden is or gets, it will still be in the top 5 safest countries in the entire world. We have our issues to solve but there's got to be some perspective.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post

It was not caused by immigrants. News flash; people without blue eyes and blonde hair are not all immigrants. These people were born in Sweden.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post

Sure. thats definetely a reliable video and source...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by slaskel View Post
    The point is that calling Sweden a warzone in chaos like oh so many alt righters do is a disgrace to all the billions of people around the world who live in countries where everything is so much worse. No matter how bad Sweden is or gets, it will still be in the top 5 safest countries in the entire world. We have our issues to solve but there's got to be some perspective.

- - - Updated - - -

It was not caused by immigrants. News flash; people without blue eyes and blonde hair are not all immigrants. These people were born in Sweden.
    So if russia bombed sweden we would still be the safest country because to you it doesn't matter how bad it gets.

So what if they're born in sweden? They're not swedish.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikkonen View Post
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    So you're gonna say that somali and swedish is same ethnicities?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikkonen View Post
    So if russia bombed sweden we would still be the safest country because to you it doesn't matter how bad it gets.

You keep that strawman to yourself mate.

Oh really? Then what defines "being swedish"? My great, great grandad migrated from the UK. Am I not Swedish?